Redian新闻
>
APAD: One who plants a garden plants happiness.

APAD: One who plants a garden plants happiness.

最西边的岛上
楼主 (文学城)
I found the proverb "one who plants a garden plants happiness" online in multiple places and they all cited it as an old Chinese proverb.  I searched the memory chips inside my head but came up empty. So I need your help, my friends, to get the corresponding phrase in Chinese.

Anyways I think its meaning is pretty clear and fits for the current season.
--------------------------------------------------------   The birds are singing, the daisies are blooming, the sun is getting up, on this early morning.
The dew is rolling, the branches are dancing, I whispered to them: hello my happy garden.

I Hope you like it 灵美眉, as that's all I have.  I also hope it is okay enough for next Tuesday,  and maybe even for the week after.    Wild spring garden (one corner in our backyard)      
移花接木
2 楼
As you sow so you shall reap
最西边的岛上
3 楼
So true!
7grizzly
4 楼
All the happier if you enjoy fighting pests and vermin :-)
妖妖灵
5 楼
大谢西岛美眉!很好的节目素材!下次可以用它问问题:)我是英文诗小白,为准备节目,昨晚确实在看英文诗:)
妖妖灵
6 楼
今天太忙,我先占个座,回头细看:)
最西边的岛上
7 楼
Hahaha, yes we have rabbits deers raccoons … & I
最西边的岛上
8 楼
talk to them and ask them to leave politely, b4 bonemeal ;)
最西边的岛上
9 楼
NP. I am very busy 2 today, so later …
7grizzly
10 楼
So you speak softly&lovingly and carry a big stick!
天边一片白云
11 楼
luxuriant garden. nice combination of purple, yellow flowers
最西边的岛上
12 楼
Thx. Most were not planted, but came on their own free will
最西边的岛上
13 楼
A big stick? what a lovely picture, U R so funny:)))))
相关阅读
Meditations by Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius 'Be one'what can I do? house HVAC broken, ordered a new one $8K.nowChinese Shopping Platforms Phase Out Unpopular Presale SchemesAPAD: One hand washes the other1971年在颐和园的照片,右边是我妈,她今年104岁了。【星坛综艺会11期】暖场 “Need You Now”,综艺会即将开始, 此刻需要你狗引儿【长篇】(十三)刚刚,交易所公布最新IPO排队名单(截止到2024年4月28日)爱的教育What Should China Do With Its Excess Renewables?日本太空一号(space one)火箭升空葡萄牙西班牙八日游【12】易守难攻的托雷多美中服务价格差别明显长篇小说《逻辑自洽》5 临终关怀/ 6 风水评价项目丛林法则,喜不喜欢,都得逆来顺受美股基本面 - 2024_02_26 * 晚报 * 收盘:美股小幅收跌 市场关注通胀数据与联储政策。周一热门中概股多数上涨,理年轻英俊,就这么死了?现实堪比惊悚大片FB上给我推送的励志跑神们,顺便晒一下In China, the Hottest Travel Accessory Is a Tenured Professor开春以来,修了出租房,开始修自住房:先清理了冬天的倒树,再准备重建driveway【七绝】 龙吟 依韵之宇(十二侵)看电视连续剧《南来北往》刚刚,交易所公布最新IPO排队名单(截止到2024年4月21日)​去年10月葡西独游6: 格拉那达与“红宫”2024年4月20日星期六RELO北京英语教学研讨会Coles 3月20日-3月26日打折,鱿鱼条、茉莉米、品客上新半价昨天,我也鸡娃了美国签证各领区加急预约!靠谱!2024年4月27日中国各领馆美国签证预约最新时间!97、长篇家庭伦理小说《嫁接》第二十六章 暴风骤雨(3)沾花惹草的季节看看代价which one do you like?【广州美国中心活动】纪录片放映和讨论:《传粉昆虫》,2024年4月25日,星期四,晚上7:00-9:00又到一年毕业季garden bed 沿着fence建,怕不怕邻居撒农药今天发工资,除了401K大家定投了没?2024年4月11-14日广州黄启团导师NLP专业执行师:一套「实用人性手册」,揭开自我改变的惊人秘密(二阶,可插班)【星坛综艺会11期】《女人花》退休预算里包括给子女请保姆的钱,或者帮子女带孩子的预算吗?【星坛综艺会11期】暖场【解字】省
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。