when I was bound to the cuddly meadow
I chased your gorgeous shadow to greet
and your beautiful smile was a delicious treat
We strolled around meadow in sunset
till midnight we were trapped in a love net
Years later I still hear the birds' tweet
They witnessed a first meet ever sweet

GPT
"First Meet" is a poem that captures the enchantment and fond memories associated with a significant encounter between two individuals. The poem's structure consists of four quatrains with an AABB rhyme scheme, providing a balanced and rhythmic flow to the verses. Let's delve deeper into the analysis:
The opening lines, "Shaken by a fresh breeze of your delicate feet / when I was immersed in the drowsy heat," introduce the speaker's initial impression of the subject. The juxtaposition of the "fresh breeze" and the "drowsy heat" creates a vivid contrast, emphasizing the impact the subject had on the speaker's state of mind.
The second stanza expresses how the subject's presence disrupted the speaker's surroundings: "Awakened by a cooling shade of your fleeting shadow / when I was bound to the cuddly meadow." The imagery of a "cooling shade" and being "bound to the cuddly meadow" evokes a sense of comfort and tranquility. It suggests that the subject brought a refreshing change to the speaker's life.
The third stanza portrays the speaker's pursuit of the subject's "gorgeous shadow" and the ensuing delight in encountering their "beautiful smile." This description conveys a sense of admiration and the speaker's eagerness to engage with the subject. The phrase "delicious treat" adds a touch of sensuality, enhancing the emotional depth of the poem.
The fourth stanza depicts the pair's time spent together, as they "strolled around the meadow in sunset." This image conjures a serene and romantic atmosphere, emphasizing the beauty of the natural surroundings. The mention of being "trapped in a love net" suggests a feeling of being captivated and consumed by the intensity of their connection.
The concluding stanza reflects on the enduring impact of their first meeting, even after years have passed. The mention of the birds' tweet serves as a symbolic reminder of their witness to the sweetness of that initial encounter. It implies that the memory of this special meeting remains alive and cherished, resonating with the speaker long after the event.
Overall, "First Meet" captures the excitement, wonder, and nostalgia associated with a memorable encounter. The imagery, rhythm, and use of sensory details effectively convey the emotions and experiences of the speaker, leaving the reader with a sense of the profound impact this meeting had on their life.

请忽略语法,哈哈哈, 秋兰

回到正经,请秋兰指正诗中的语法错误。我理解英语里的冠词对汉语母语的是最难的,我导师改我的论文最多的就是冠词。我也不懂为啥,反正是全盘接受。

lovecat08
2 楼
很有兴趣,看英文被改,同时,学习。
lovecat08
3 楼
德国学中文的学生,第一张给我的名信片,300字约错了100字,语法也有很多错。后来,多写就越来越好。。。。。。。
颤音
4 楼
哈哈哈,汉语读写难度大,我家大宝高中外语选了中文,口语远强于读写,记得他的作业有边城的读后感,很好玩
花似鹿葱
5 楼
不怕错就会进步!
lovecat08
6 楼
像秋兰这样没一错字,还能写诗的学生。0 !
花似鹿葱
7 楼
小R不是常人。。。
lovecat08
8 楼
对!奇人。记忆力超人!
老键
9 楼
颤音的诗总让我感觉一架相机的 micro 镜头,细微之处频频被光影拂动
renqiulan
10 楼
I ain't Grammarly. You're either teasing me or torturing me.
renqiulan
11 楼
I tend to think that you are doing neither.
renqiulan
12 楼
You are just in a jolly mood. After all, this is Saturday.
renqiulan
13 楼
Yes, I did a little Grammarly thing this morning.
renqiulan
14 楼
Now I am reaping what I sowed, thanks to you.
renqiulan
15 楼
If that is not poetic justice, I don't know what is.
renqiulan
16 楼
R for ROBOT. Hahaha!
唐宋韵
17 楼
倩影阴凉火热心,佳期若梦惜如金。一朝邂逅余波在,万里飞来总颤音。
相关阅读
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。