Feelings under the Mid

Feelings under the Mid

godog
楼主 (文学城)

Feelings under the Mid-Autumn Moon

Tonight hanging over America is the full moon,

borrowing thousands of rays from the sun

that is over Asia in the high noon.

China and America are two places at their own height.

The moon and the sun are just one light

by which people in both places are shone upon.

There the day is already short.

Here the night is still long.

I miss my old friends,

wish again we're hand in hand.

But who misses me, and who has

turned his hometown into a foreign land?

【七律】中秋月下感怀

今夜美洲悬满月,借来万缕自东阳。

神州北美为双地,玉镜金轮本一光。

日照故人天已短,月明新客夜初长。

吾思旧侣谁思我,谁把家乡作异乡?

(© September 29, 2023, godog)

godog
2 楼
Wish everyone a very Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
神州北美为双地,玉镜金轮本一光。。海上生明月,天涯共此时。。异曲同工之妙。。
盈盈一笑间
4 楼
China and America are two places at their own height.
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
The moon and the sun are just one light by which people in
盈盈一笑间
6 楼
both places are shone upon. 欣赏学习。中秋快乐!
godog
7 楼
谢谢盈盈。中秋快乐!
66的山梁
8 楼
赞双语诗!
waterfowl
9 楼
Sentimental and profound. This is excellent!
忒忒绿
10 楼
好诗
忒忒绿
11 楼
提读:)
方外居士
12 楼
Beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing!
古树羽音
13 楼
报告一下下,我先斩后奏了,已经把Go博的译文私自追加到我的拙文,追加一个感谢!
亮亮妈妈
14 楼
Well done on both languages.
相关阅读
艾莉森 博塔 - 被强奸和残杀后的生存奇迹12306回应乘客补票被赶下车:超员严重时会出现类似情况【冯站长说安全】2023年9月30日Autumn Harvest"Fall Foliage"; "A Leaf on Feeling Sad in Autumn"房子 under trust, 是怎么回事?轻轻 歌曲翻唱中国证监会:境外发行上市备案补充材料要求(2023年9月22日—2023年9月28日)第八章第一节 分权制衡的政治制度的诞生The Mall at the Center of the Universenǚ hóng?nǚ gōng远离罗刹国,珍惜亲情和爱情Double Delight: China’s National Day Meets Mid-Autumn Festival[9月26日]科学历史上的今天——金·赫尔尼(Jean Amédée Hoerni)【美坛综艺秀】Autumn leaves【听歌练听力】Fly Me To The MoonAutumn Foliage【周末看电影】张艺谋新片《坚如磐石》Under the Light (2023)BREAKING NEWS: 特拉维夫被袭 (Tel Aviv under rocket attack)2023年9月30日(周六)冯站长之家三分钟晚间新闻Autumn Tapestry"Under the light, yet under" By Emily DickinsonPresident Joe Biden sends MidMidJCrew 有up to 50% off Mid season sale, 折扣款额外70% offComparison of moon pictures taken with and without a tripod【美坛综艺秀】《The Reunion of Autumn Colors and Autumn Water》"Autumn Leaves" 热烈祝贺蜀风和艾茶两位美眉荣任版主!也祝唱坛越办越红火!哈哈。。。APAD: There's nothing new under the sun“红楼隐史”的视频正式上线了!"Moon River(月亮河)“ 唯一库存送高僧,感谢老兄的辛苦奉献!也祝所有处女座生日快乐!奇石女人《有缘人》&《长相思》新人发个帖子,有个房子“all under slab plumbing was replaced in 2022”,TUM、LMU食堂纷纷罢工!泼天的富贵这次轮到Döner店了?Heilongjiang Gymnasium Collapse Kills 3 Middle School StudentsTo Stop Teen From Moving, Chongqing Mom Flees With School Papers华科成功首次验证合成了可以磁悬浮的LK-99晶体!5126 血壮山河之武汉会战 富金山战役 14红色日记 10.1-10燃情岁月1989(18)
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。