Redian新闻
>
P0301 Misfire Detected in #1 Cylinder

P0301 Misfire Detected in #1 Cylinder

ymmud
楼主 (文学城)

Please forgive me as I can not type Chinese on the PC I am using.

Background:  About a year ago I replaced the 4 spark plugs for my 2012 Subaru Legacy. It took me a while to unscrew the old spark plugs and took them out but when I tightened the new spark plugs pretty soon I felt it was already tight and I did not go any further because I did not want to overtighten them.  Several days alter my check engine light was on and the code was P0301 Misfire Dected in #1 Cylinder. I tried to tighten the spark plug again but it was still pretty tight so I just erased the code and the car was running fine for about a year. 

recently the code P0301 came back again and if I erased it the check engine light will turn on again the next day. Now what can I do? I can bring the car to a dealership but just feel it is stupid if the problem is the spark plug is not tighten enough. Should I just try unscrewing the spark plug and tightening it again and see how it goes?  Or should i just let a mechanic to handle it?

Thanks!

acac
2 楼
Swap it with another see if you get the same code
老九不能走
3 楼
最好用torque wrench按Spec上紧,但是你的问题不像是没上紧吧。
biglow
4 楼
第一,Engine哆嗦吗

4缸车丢一个肯定要哆嗦,这个症状不大可能错过。

第二,说是第一缸,未必就是第一缸。所以每个缸的spark都要看看状况。

第三,Coil接线是否正常?coil是否还工作?需要测一下。

ymmud
5 楼
you mean swap spark plugs? for example switching 1 and 2?
ymmud
6 楼
no shaking or exessive vibration. Should I still check coil?
leslieking
7 楼
can the fuel line clogged causing not enough fuel?
soccer88
8 楼
换一下1和2的Coil看看;跑了多少迈了?可能Coil该换了
mountrobson
9 楼
一年多没事,大概率不是松紧的问题,最忌火花塞拧过头;单缸失火有两个最大可能,火花塞和点火线圈, 找一个对照缸,分别调换

比如缸1缸2火花塞互换,消码,看看错码是否出现于缸2,如果是,就是火花塞的问题,如果仍是P0301, 那基本是线圈了,同理Coil点火线圈互换,看错码是否跟随

ymmud
10 楼
also got both P0301 and P0303 at one time

I forgot to mention once I got both P0301 and P0303 although most of the time it was just P0301. 

ymmud
11 楼
thanks, will do
mountrobson
12 楼
focus on 301 first, 303 might be caused from it
相关阅读
APAD: Same HereA School Bus, a Knife Attack, an Unexpected Hero’s Last Stand凡人歌,确实是非常现实、难得的好剧,剧情很有分量,演员演的也很好。但是看着是闹心、看着是堵,看着真累。中国人取名尴尬,美国佬比谁都急。2024年9月排期表已出,亲属类职业类均无变化哈里斯对现有税收政策的改变:年收入100万以上的家庭,长期资本所得税将从现在的20%增加至28%AmEx EveryDay Preferred (EDP) 信用卡【新卡面;30k 开卡奖励】如何找适合男性的丁字裤种了芭蕉,又怨芭蕉邓小平阻挠改革开放真相跳楼吐血狂甩硬装(转贴视频/脱口秀)美国经济大衰退的话,谁还能过的比较滋润?西北大学教授吴瑛受川普中国计划迫害7月10日自杀死亡民国上海滩2024年9月绿卡排期:职业移民和亲属移民均未变化硅谷活动|机器人创业与投资的绝佳对接机会!Robotics Founder & Funder Connect阵容更新,抓紧报名【小冲浪说】中文绕口令川粉凡人歌,剧里美兰问路总:当哈哈哈公开声明要收百万收入人的unrealized capital gain tax时候,我没有公开反对港科大联手思谋新作:Defect Spectrum 数据集重新定义AI工业质检列宁主义(5):干革命靠的是列宁主义2024年9月美国移民排期更新!【谁用釜头劈了我的大门】:一封【炸脑】的来信(2)2024财年最后一个月绿卡排期,2024年9月出炉说到买地投资, 我先贡献4个案例。答案, 位置最重要!2024年9月美国移民排期U.S. Citizens: Vote in the 2024 U.S. Election|美国公民参加2024大选投票的信息“李诞的针,刺出荒诞的秀”
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。