“小三”、“劈腿”用英语怎么说【转贴】
3月31日凌晨,文章通过新浪微博发布声明。至此,闹了整整三天的#周一见#被当事人文章终结!
文章发声明称自己咎由自取,更表态“愿日后再不负人”,随后马伊琍回应“婚姻不易,且行且珍惜”。
今天趁着新闻热度还未散去,学习一下与“小三”相关的英语表达。
分手、专一、背叛和出轨等英语口语句子:
1、Why that two-timing!
为什么那么不专情!
2、 Don't let it get you down. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
别让这件事影响你的情绪。天涯何处无芳草。
3、Are you cheating on me? Because I've been hearing some rumors.
你是不是背着我有别人?因为我最近老能听到一些传言。
4、 I would never cheat on my girlfriend. She is everything I want.
我永远都不会背叛我的女朋友,她就是我想要的一切。
5、I can not live without you.
我不能没有你。
6、It's more of a frustration than anything else.
没有比这更令人沮丧的。
7、I'm glad to see you're taking all this with a grain of salt.
我很高兴你能对这件事坦然处之。
8、I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and it's been hard for both of us.
我最近和男朋友分手了,这对我们俩来说都很困难。
小三用英语怎么说?
外遇,背叛,小三,不忠用英语说劈腿那点事儿!
1)two-timer 劈腿;爱情不专一的人;背着爱人
2)mistress / the other woman 情妇;小三
He has a mistress in Paris .
他在巴黎有个情妇。
3)commit adultery 犯通奸
Will you steal and murder , commit adultery and perjury , burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known .
你们偷盗,杀害,奸淫,起假誓,向巴力烧香,并随从素不认识的别神。
4)adulterer 男性的通奸者
If any man commit adultery with the wife of another , and defile his neighbour 's wife, let then: be put to death , both the adulterer and the adulteress .
若人与一有夫之妇通奸,即与邻友之妻通奸,奸夫奸妇应一律处死。
5)adulteress 女性的通奸者
If a man committed adultery with another 's wife he had to give his own wife to the husband of the adulteress .
如果一个男人强奸了别人的妻子,他必须把自己的妻子让给被强奸者的丈夫。
6)unfaithful 出轨=having committed adultery 不忠
He spies on his unfaithful wife every day
他每天都暗中监视他那不忠的妻子。
7)having an affair 有外遇
After they separated , we found out she had been having an affair with his best friend .
在他们分开之后,我们发现她早已和儿子最好的朋友有了奸情。
8)cheat 背叛/偷吃
一个人在这个世界上最好的朋友都有可能背叛他,成为他的敌人。
The best friend a man has in this world may turn against him and become his enemy .
9)step out on 不忠
10)cuckold 与…的妻子通奸使其丈夫戴绿帽子
His wife had cuckolded him.
妻子给他戴绿帽子了。
11)concubine (尤指旧时某些社会里的)妾,姨太太,小老婆。