Redian新闻
>
【美坛综艺秀】Hornet, macrophotography

【美坛综艺秀】Hornet, macrophotography

移花接木
楼主 (文学城)

Macro photography is close-up photography of small subjects, including things like bugs and flowers. Officially, pictures of small subjects with a magnification of “life size” or greater are considered as true macro, meaning the image size on the camera senors, not the computer screens,  is the same as or geater than your subjects.  This is achieved through the lenses with Macro capabilities, i.e. allow focusing on extremely closed distance.  But such close-up would impose lighting challenge, i.e. the lens could block the light for proper illumination &exposure. 

2. 3. 4. 5. The mouthpart of the hornet is composed of two powerful jaws, as cutting or biting tools.  A small group of hornets are able to  distory a whole honey bee kingdom, since the only defensive tool of a honey bee is the one-time stinger,however , beside the deadly jaws the hornet is also equipped with a multiple-times stinger. The honey bee's mouthpart is just a suction tube  for sucking nectar, no match to the hornet. I am not sure if the bees would sting eachother during fighting. Please let me know if you have any idea. 6. Big jaw with sawteeth

唐宋韵
2 楼
赞,你这个微距镜头质量很好。
7grizzly
3 楼
single-shot handgun vs. a revolver.
盈盈一笑间
4 楼
WOW !How did you get that picture of the hornet?Amazing...
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
Macro photography looks soooo cool ~ ~
盈盈一笑间
6 楼
And English is as fluent as ever. :))
老林子里的夏天
7 楼
You mean when hornet talks...:)
盈盈一笑间
8 楼
It could be...hahaha
忒忒绿
9 楼
I have a microscope to take pictures of tiny subjects:)
忒忒绿
10 楼
Microphotograhy?
xia23
11 楼
Haha, by your title, I thought you meant F/A 18
xia23
12 楼
I remember some sayings: all microlenses are good.
xia23
13 楼
One more, not a hornet for sure:

相关阅读
【美坛综艺秀】《天边的明月》你有多高调我就能多低调!【怀旧贴】相似之处【美坛综艺秀】包饺子 中英文的Chanticleer花园,行走轨迹【美坛综艺秀】 Red River Valley 红河谷【美坛综艺秀】deafer 枫林作品。祝大家越来越high。【美坛综艺秀】《My Poetry 我的诗歌》【美坛综艺秀】Sing a song【美坛综艺秀 】唱《花妖》歌词英译2024招聘季|Netflix (US) 已开放SDE Graduate Program最新英语周刊分享:New Yorker《纽约客》2023年10月9日刚刚,交易所公布最新IPO排队名单(截止到2023年10月29日)​红色日记 51-15【美坛综艺秀】《春逝》《Lili Marleen》中元思故【美坛综艺秀】 Yesterday Once MoreHow Guangdong Pioneered Chinese Photography总领馆领事证件处2023年9月29日、10月2日、10月3日放假通知科技大厂|Netflix 已开放2024 Graduate Program,年薪$300,000【美坛综艺秀】Chinese poems 诗友接龙(52首)11月必看!“新世界三大男高音”Juan Diego Flórez首次亮相澳洲!【美坛综艺秀】梦想的力量 The Power of the Dream【美坛综艺秀】斯洛文尼亚博希尼湖(Lake Bohinj),湖光秋色【美坛综艺秀】 伤感的歌: Scarborough Fair无题【美坛综艺秀】No Jobs, no job; No Mac, no me!【美坛综艺秀】Pearl Jewelry【美坛综艺秀】'Carolina in My Mind'带我家来的小留去吃生鱼片(图)【美坛综艺秀】— 纠结发展中国家如何迈向现代化——第四届发展中国家国家治理高端智库论坛综述【美坛综艺秀】Social Media in Ancient ChinaOppenheimer 观后感苏格兰托伯莫里(Tobermory),美丽海湾【美坛综艺秀】How to get choked :如祺出行、飞天兆业,拟香港/美国上市,备案补充材料要求(2023年10月7日—2023年10月12日)【美坛综艺秀】三首夏日的黎明之歌[电脑] 当 ROG 遇上 XPG——ROG Z790 HERO+XPG ROG 认证内存+太阳神装机展示
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。