Redian新闻
>
【听歌练听力】Andy Williams

【听歌练听力】Andy Williams

暖冬cool夏
楼主 (文学城)

电影《教父》插曲

Speak softly, love and hold me warm against your (    )

I feel your words, the (     ) trembling moments start 

We're in a world, our very own 

Sharing a love that only few have ever known 

Wine-colored days (    ) by the sun 

Deep (    ) nights when we are one 

Speak softly, love so no one hears us but the (    ) 

The (    ) of love we make will live until we die 

My life is yours and all because 

You came into my world with love so softly love

Repeat---

盈盈一笑间
2 楼
沙!发!感谢暖冬mm主持这周三的听歌练听力 ~~
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
占位听歌写作业~~
康赛欧
4 楼
好听!
永远老李
5 楼
Andy Williams/Peggy Fleming, my long lasting memory

I watched this documentary movie about American skater Peggy Fleming when I was still teenager. When the movie starts, it showed Fleming begining to skate on an ice field on top of the mountain. Andy Williams sits on a bench and sang. The voice is so appealing and is like full of magnetics. On the ice, Peggy Fleming danced like an angel. It is so beautiful and so sexy. When the music is about to die down, Fleming stops. It was a kind of backlighting shot. Fleming stood there. you can see the hot vapor coming out of her mouth. The breathtaking view, the music by Andy Williams and the incredibaly good looking girl, this is both music and sport at its best, man.

暖冬cool夏
6 楼
盈盈mm不客气,我尽量选简单一些的歌词,歌也好听的。谢谢盈盈mm对美坛的尽心尽力和精心策划!
暖冬cool夏
7 楼
是好听,这个《教父》是经典呢,配音也得好听:)
暖冬cool夏
8 楼
Thanks for your complement!
盈盈一笑间
9 楼
尽量选简单一些的歌词,歌也好听的。+100086 暖冬老师棒棒哒!
盈盈一笑间
10 楼
交作业:

Speak softly, love and hold me warm against your (   heart )

I feel your words, the (  tender   ) trembling moments start 

We're in a world, our very own 

Sharing a love that only few have ever known 

Wine-colored days (  warmed  ) by the sun 

Deep (  ?  ) nights when we are one 

Speak softly, love so no one hears us but the (    ) 

The (  vows  ) of love we make will live until we die 

My life is yours and all because 

You came into my world with love so softly love

盈盈一笑间
11 楼
这歌太好听了!愉快地写完了作业。谢谢暖冬老师。么么哒~~
7grizzly
12 楼
Sicilian native tune. Words feel getting in the way.
7grizzly
13 楼
I couldn't stop looking for "big stick" :-)))
暖冬cool夏
14 楼
做出来的都对了,盈盈mm. 其他两个见下

Deep velvet (确实比较难)

but the (sky)

暖冬cool夏
15 楼
Just enjoy the music then:) I love the tune too!
暖冬cool夏
16 楼
You will go far without the big stick:))
7grizzly
17 楼
Sure. I was carried away by "speak softly" :-)))
盈盈一笑间
18 楼
oops, sky漏掉,忘记写了。另一个没有听出来。多谢批改作业。:)
相关阅读
【听歌练听力】【It's A Man‘s Man‘s Man‘s World】by James Brown大家感恩节快乐【听歌练听力】The Dangling Conversation我弹的钢琴电影教父主题曲:Speak Softly Love,希望大家喜欢冰岛伊萨菲厄泽(Isafjordur),雪山鲜花小船【听歌练听力】电影 “Titanic” 主题曲 “My Heart Will Go On”SoftBank’s struggles point to a tech investing hangoverAPAD: Don't speak ill of the dead【听歌练听力】中文版的《传奇》和 英文版的 “Fairy Tale” 祝大家新春和情人节快乐!红色日记 放下数学 5.1-15荷兰岭农场(Holland Ridge Farms, NJ),向日葵海洋噩耗!于2024年1月3日突然去世!【唱坛好声音】《Love, Love, Love》【听歌练听力】Country Roads Take Me HomeTaking Stock of Love and Losses in the ‘World’s Supermarket’萧条200刀Samsung C24FG70FQE 24" Full HD 1ms 144Hz Curved Quantum Dot 橘园美术馆的睡莲关于台风与南国花香的记忆学风、校风、民风:了解美国不能只从电影电视上或几大“国师”那里了解Wetlands Project Suspended After NGO Lawsuit冷却的不止季节(121)— 蹊跷之事[干货] I am really sorry 和 I really am sorry 啥区别?证监会对4家企业拟香港上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月12日—2024年1月18日)【听歌练听力】Your Blood by Aurora打算把歪瓜裂枣都甩光,身体力行躺平之战!Don't Speak by No Doubt表妹APAD: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No EvilWilliams College 究竟属于哪个档次的, T5, T10,还是T20?It is a bad idea to see your former love证监会对4家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月5日—2024年1月11日)【听歌练听力】【It's A Man‘s Man‘s Man‘s World】答案和歌曲简介【听歌练听力 】If (Bread song)我喜欢发掘孩子们的故事I love you, dad.Adele 《Make You Feel My Love》【听歌练听力】(客串) “Love Will Keep Us Alive” by 李健【听歌练听力】Miley Cyrus【听歌练听力】"Red River Valley" Suzy Bogguss's Version证监会对6家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月19日—2024年1月25日)‘Blossoms Shanghai’: Wong Kar-wai’s Love Letter to His Hometown
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。