Redian新闻
>
any one cares for skiing? Zermatt, the paradise

any one cares for skiing? Zermatt, the paradise

颤音
楼主 (文学城)

the best video on Zermatt i have watched, its creator is probably a retired gentleman, he fits my definition of boomer and redneck, but his video reveals his artistic eyes and ears

renqiulan
2 楼
"Skiing is the next best thing to having wings"
renqiulan
3 楼
Hi, 颤音! Have a great weekend!
盈盈一笑间
4 楼
Make outdoor adventure!!Thanks 4 sharing your favorite video
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
What's your definition of both boomer and redneck? haha
盈盈一笑间
6 楼
秋兰,Have a great weekend!
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
You must be a big skier, right?
颤音
8 楼
thanks Qiulan, have a wonderful weekend!
颤音
9 楼
nope, an intermediate, able to survive blue :-)
颤音
10 楼
my age, my appearance :-) that's my son's definition
颤音
11 楼
chubby, bearded, age >60, i love them, they are sincere

and dignified, they need to be heard by our politicians

颤音
12 楼
so true!
renqiulan
13 楼
I guess you're an Alpine guy.
renqiulan
14 楼
You're welcome!
renqiulan
15 楼
My little kids like chairlifting more than skiing. Haha!
相关阅读
个人感慨之三十七 反人类历史One Pedal Driving 几问what can I do? house HVAC broken, ordered a new one $8K.now证监会对4家企业拟香港上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月12日—2024年1月18日)6058 血壮山河之随枣会战 第三章 12个人感慨之四十一 福建号航母二【摄影故事活动】灯塔纯加法Transformer!结合脉冲神经网络和Transformer的脉冲Transformer | NeurIPS 2023The Fun and Stress of Chinese Company PartiesAPAD: One hand washes the otherProviding Long-Term Care for Shanghai’s Most Vulnerable Resident个人感慨之四十 福建号航母【忽然想到】最喜欢的小人书及学唱日本《三国志》之歌【忽然想到】少年维特根,独行求思坦(4)Pick one: $100K or a degree from Harvard个人感慨之三十五 经济状况青烟一缕入大漠(二)两个附小Millions of Chinese have embraced skiing证监会对4家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月5日—2024年1月11日)泰國水燈節APAD: One swallow does not make a summerIs any good dash cam for cars recommended?Endangered Xizang Cattle Cloned For the First Time撸卡大佬们,我需要国泰机票。我现在有Amex 15万点和Capital One venture 的点Recalling A Snowing Feast. 忆雪 (and one more)APAD: In the country of the blind, the oneThe Shanghai Temple Offering Noodles for the SoulNo one can make you feel inferior without your consent坑:I just realize one room number is not available《“多重事实”的迷思》(One event / incident, multiple facts?)个人感慨之四十二 恶性案件个人感慨之三十六 乌纱帽日本太空一号(space one)火箭升空个人感慨之三十八 人身权利鸿发超市「2000 万美元」买下82街前Walmart超市!开设第4家Hông Phát分店!个人感慨之三十九 奴隶身份Capital One to buy Discover for $35 billion!一词三义: Bird of ParadiseFuchsia Dunlop on the Past, Present, and Future of Chinese Food证监会对6家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月19日—2024年1月25日)
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。