Redian新闻
>
'现学现卖' Under the Mackerel Sky

'现学现卖' Under the Mackerel Sky

天边一片白云
楼主 (文学城)

Today is a sunny  and beautiful day. In the morning, the air was  so fresh after yesterday evening's rain shower.   I felt like walking on the clouds when walking out of the gym. The gentle breeze cooled my face. The sky was blue, streaked with long and thin white clouds. Isn't  this the "Mackerel Sky" I just learned yesterday from [APAD: Mackerel Sky] by 7grizzly. See link: https://bbs.wenxuecity.com/mysj/312635.html?

Hubby  was about to drive out of the parking lot and get on  the road.

"Stop" I requested suddenly. 

Hubby pushed on the brake abruptly.

"Do you have your cellphone with you? I need to take some pictures" , I asked.

"You scared me", Hubby said and took out his cellphone and gave it to me.

"Look at the sky, it called Mackerel Sky because it looks like the markings on a mackerel's back", I 现学现卖“

How to say "现学现卖" in English?

Thanks

最西边的岛上
2 楼
so not24hrsDry = U mayHave rainShowers tomorrow ;-) See:

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/weather/ontario/toronto

7grizzly
3 楼
I was about to say the same. Let us know if it rains :-))
最西边的岛上
4 楼
even if just a few rain shower drops ;-)
天边一片白云
5 楼
Haha, it started raining right now at 9:20pm.
7grizzly
6 楼
Good to know. Thank you!
妖妖灵
7 楼
Live study live practice!:)Do u go to gym everyday?Admire!
最西边的岛上
8 楼
Now, who needs meteorologist? ;-)
移花接木
9 楼
I like Mackerel meat, solid, tasty, tho stinky
7grizzly
10 楼
Braised mackerel tastes great.

https://www.maangchi.com/recipe/godeungeo-jorim
天边一片白云
11 楼
not everyday, only when working from home.
天边一片白云
12 楼
we didn't eat it much. will buy some and try.
移花接木
13 楼
I meant when cooking
相关阅读
接着小布发一个爱美丽的mental game,哈哈APAD: Mackerel SkyUh Oh《盛夏光年(live in the sky)》The Artist Monkeying Around With China’s Monkey King刚刚,交易所公布最新IPO排队名单(截止到2024年6月17日)​汤勺祝贺新班长,感谢老班长!童年的歌李石 扇子诗四首:东海;海阔;黑风;江海simple naive trust-bi-racious marriage近代中国(10):韬光养晦攀朋友Finding the “Real” Kung Pao ChickenThe Re-examined Life: Retaking the Gaokao to Start AfreshMainlanders Make Their Moves as Hong Kong Relaxes Housing Rules伊朗真的反美反以吗?大虎加拿大打冰球(古詩英譯)惠崇春江晚景 – (其二)苏轼2024年6月29-7月3日广州林文采萨提亚模式专业证书课程 Level one(二阶,可插班)身体真是神奇的机器。觉得呕吐病毒已经好了,但是一去跑团训练就出疹子,看来是身体说还不行我一个朋友是不是老年痴呆的症状?其实退休 Delaware 不错。理由如下老烟记事(422) 铁丝篓退休真应该远离蓝州搬到FL5分钟不到AI就立马整出这个!想S的心都有!太悲催了啊……分享一个我喜欢的up主的墨雨人间吐糟。一边吐糟一边看爽剧,可以double爽。哈哈。惊闻发小被留置,兼说腐败和出身黄仁勋 · 加州理工2024届毕业典礼演讲 | 2024年6月14日(全文+视频)【七律】 周末打球球场到处是积水有题Her Boyfriend Killed Himself. The Internet Blamed Her.Travel to the West (6): Sea to Sky Gondola劳动最光荣2月和5月,房市的大变化。。。。。。华裔女博士李宁的一份资料困难时期周恩来外事场合批干部:注意点吃相!马聚,以色列会攻击伊朗本土作为还击They Hitched a Ride Home From Work. Then, Tragedy Struck.(古詩英譯)惠崇春江晚景 (其一) - 蘇軾折叠的里约:贫民窟历险记The 75-Year-Old Mother Creating a Green Miracle in the Desert角色扮演,一歌三唱。《小毛驴》百灵.Lark 翻唱
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。