Redian新闻
>
【食人间烟火】Take a look at the picture!Is it from Internet?

【食人间烟火】Take a look at the picture!Is it from Internet?

妖妖灵
楼主 (文学城)

Take a look at the picture!Who made the cake?Is it from Internet?Please take a guess!  

The answer is:It is me who made the cake.:)

1. Use an electric mixer to whip 5 egg whites in a large bowl,  add 20 grams of sugar each for a total of three times, and keep whisking at moderate to high to moderate speed until the white spikes can be stuck on the mixer. Make sure to put in 10g of lemon juice to stabilize the meringue.

2. In another bowl, mix 5 egg yolks and stir with 50g of olive oil, 100g of cake flour, and a pinch of salt, stir it evenly to make the batter. 

Mix the batter with meringue and put them into the cake pan lined with parchment paper.

3. Lay the cake pan in the preheated oven at 350 F for about 30 minutes.

Here is the cake, yes,no cracks on the surface! It is the first time that I made a cake/cupcake without cracks! 

4. Add 20g of gelatin powder to 200 ml of hot water, and mix it with mango puree made by blender. Add the mango gelatin water on top of the cake. Keep it in the fridge for 2 hours. 

Garnish the cake with strawberries and cherries! Do you like it?Please enjoy it!:)

枫林晓
2 楼
日式轻奶酪蛋糕?
妖妖灵
3 楼
差不多,

为了更健康,没放cream or cream cheese,etc:)

妖妖灵
4 楼
会做美食吗?贴一个,和大家共享你的厨艺:)
枫林晓
5 楼
下里巴人:油条...煎饼果子...哪天做, 拍照留念. How do they call it by the way?

我听说老外在纽约卖煎饼果子...

妖妖灵
6 楼
好,等着!英文名字?你说叫啥就叫啥!:)真的吗?只知道纽约有卖烤羊肉串的:)
7grizzly
7 楼
Internet. And we are all jelly of whoever gets to eat it :-)
7grizzly
8 楼
Good to know how meringue is made. Thank you.
妖妖灵
9 楼
:) 第一次做果冻效果,手忙脚乱:)
妖妖灵
10 楼
现趸现卖,这是第二次做,成功了:)第一次时图省事,用了小碗,还有残余的蛋黄,没成:)
移花接木
11 楼
This is lovely
妖妖灵
12 楼
你吃蛋糕了吗?我很有成就感呢,比我想象得做得要成功一些:)
相关阅读
【路过青春之闪亮青春】诵诗一首,向《青春》致敬,并贺丽丽和高僧荣升!守规则,没空写文就发青葱照吧!(限时删除)【吐槽大会】配乐诗朗诵:《你的样子》《Your Look》 by 藕花深处 / 万湖小舟 / cicila / CBA7《夜來香》达赖喇嘛谈快乐发小嫁给老白男, 之后Base薪资$250K!Jane Street (US) 开放2024 Winter Internship迈富时、第四范式、米高化工、耐看娱乐、武汉有机5家港IPO上市备案补充材料要求(2023年5月12日—2023年5月18日)Reverse Alchemy: The Chinese Emperor Who Turned Silver Into Tin不知道是不是这两天温度升高的太快、太高,花开的过猛,VC似乎对花粉过敏症状,如眼部瘙痒、流鼻涕等,没啥作用。国际青少年创新创业大赛! International Youth Innovation&Entrepreneur Contest好玩不如嫂子---谈谈熟女情节那些加州把房子低价卖给黑人的就像40年代资本家地主投奔延安,虽然理想天真但言行一致。但美国更多的是键盘圣母:相爱的那天,以为是永远两首合唱:《你一定要幸福》&《路过人间》MacBook Pro 13in 2018 A1989 keep rebooting ( screen/battery/othe【夏日狂欢Fiesta】《Take My Breath Away 》 by 云起Take over离职同事的工作APAD: Don’t put too many irons…完成谚语?附短语动词。我的收获大大的,你们呢?看了一下坛子里的网友推荐的《最食人间烟火色》,男,女主都不认识。剧情,画面,演员颜值都可。可以试试, 共23集回国——签证,奥斯卡,电影节(多图)After Sandstorms and Droughts, Here Come the FloodsHow a Chinese Town Made a Fortune From the World’s Lockdown Pets特别的珍藏How long does it take an average person to run a marathon?从最近看的几个剧的片段,发现啜妮是个不错的演员,不论是沈小迎,还是蓝冰、杨漫,都给人留下不错的(不同的)印象。Trump: “Ultimately Putin is going take over all of Ukraine.”真诚请教:UMich (Eng.), Georgia Tech(Aerospace Eng)之间选,哪个更好?大家怎么看California dream for all shared appreciation loan?看帖有感: Don't take yourself too seriously【热夏生活随笔】My take on the 4th of July我过了45岁就有个症状,吃了酱油第二天会眼皮肿。不知道这是不是对酱油过敏?还是因为盐分多,肾功能不好造成的呢?‘The Phantom of the Opera’ is Here — in Chinese“后会有期”到底是怎么一回事儿?似乎遗传基因决定大的方向,后天环境与基因交互以表观遗传决定程度调节(如狼孩和母婴互动),自我经历作微观调节。【食人间烟火】What is the first meal I cook w/ a cast iron skillet?下面网友分析现在文理学院的乱象,分析得很透彻深入,觉得不仅是文理学院,甚至不仅是名校,是大部分美国大学的乱象。He Wrote the Book on Rural China. But First, He Wrote a Novel.Hurun China Metaverse Companies with the Greatest Potential 2023按老邓的名言"不管白猫黑猫, 能抓住老鼠的就是好猫", 不管是科学还是运气, 海城地震预报及应对救了成千上万花之选择
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。