Redian新闻
>
【食人间烟火】What is the first meal I cook w/ a cast iron skillet?

【食人间烟火】What is the first meal I cook w/ a cast iron skillet?

妖妖灵
楼主 (文学城)

Following your guys’ advice, I ordered a cast iron skillet which is only twenty bucks! It arrived with the portable mini blender and rolled oats. 

It is time for me to cook...... Do you still remember the proverb“ You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs”?  So, I cook an omelet today!:)

At first, I clean the cast iron skillet with water, dry it on the gas stove,and add a teaspoon of olive oil to season it. 

To make it healthy, I mince oats with the blender, put it in the Pyrex glass measuring cup,add about 1/2 cup milk and three eggs to make the batter.  To make it pretty and tasty,I mince three cloves of garlic, 3 baby tomatoes and green onions, pour them into the cup and mix them well. 

The batter is ready for Omelet. 

Heat the cast iron skillet with a low flame, add a little olive oil, pour the batter into the skillet and spread it.

Cook each side for two to three minutes.

The omelet is accomplished!

The cast iron skillet is so fast to cook food! Two heads are better than one! Thank you very much for recommending it! It is a great deal! 

7grizzly
2 楼
Great job! The skillet can become a family heirloom :-)
妖妖灵
3 楼
哈哈。前天你一说有快20磅重,我就买了这个小点的。真快,比我家的那个crepe maker快多了,结果第一个我做糊了:)
妖妖灵
4 楼
就是手柄容易导热,我有一次差点就直接去握了。赶紧提醒他们别握铁柄。:)
移花接木
5 楼
more even heating due2 casting iron high heat transfer rate
移花接木
6 楼
the little wooden spreader is so cute,想吃煎饼果子了
7grizzly
7 楼
Yeah. Nothing teaches like pain.
妖妖灵
8 楼
真是快!我家的电饼铛做这个鸡蛋饼,真是A watched pot never boils:)脑子被英文谚语中魔了:)
妖妖灵
9 楼
我也想吃!没做过。我第一个弄得不圆,就想起这个crepe maker配的东东了:)现在在琢磨还能用cast iron做啥
移花接木
10 楼
我去研究一下,要小米面,油条可以买现成的, 因为铸铁锅有锅沿,铲起来会比较挑战,能做成可以做一个人间烟火帖,

至少要到本周末了。

先准备好甜面酱, 青葱

妖妖灵
11 楼
太好了,等着。难道不是绿豆面?
妖妖灵
12 楼
为什么文学城上传的图片比我手机照的图片色彩暗淡很多啊?
妖妖灵
13 楼
我经常是好了伤疤忘了疼:)
7grizzly
14 楼
Shepherd's pie, pasta sauces, steak, etc.
妖妖灵
15 楼
哇,这么多!开学!:)
移花接木
16 楼
我都没注意色彩,我只是注意到质感差很多,文学城版面图片被限制在960像素内,压缩算法比较差
相关阅读
如何调整自己的心态使自己慢老【城事】巴黎市长将重修Châtelet 广场以方便行人说时迟,那时快,First Republic Bank倒了~~~~First Republic Bank被JP Morgan收购!!新刊热卖 | 2023年2&3月刊《重拾人间烟火气》七律 捶丸愿,望月叹巴黎市长将重修Châtelet 广场以方便行人First Date 后没有收到喜欢男生的消息He Wrote the Book on Rural China. But First, He Wrote a Novel.肖战年代情感大剧《梦中的那片海》6月1日CCTV【路过青春之狗血青春】It never rains in California ~~上照片(画片)。。。仙妈,可以了吗!共济会的沙俄 信仰的颠覆(七十九)美国人大地主如何眩富?推荐一个电影 The Ballad of Buster Scruggs 尤其里面的 meal ticketWhen the Countryside Is the Artfirst republic bank loan5月30日就涨价!美国签证费支付服务将于2023年5月29日暂停!【庭院种菜】茭白植株不结茭白,怎么破?first public bank也发生挤兑了??PKU Student Who Killed Mother Has Death Sentence Upheld【𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐧𝐢𝐊𝐞𝐚𝐧双皮奶无痕内裤】49元三条!巨巨巨好穿 !!简直就是辣妹顶配,食品级冰箱收纳盒【一日团】哈佛研究:活过90岁的人有29项共同特征(你达到了几项?)The Men Who Set the Rules in Chinese Tech送歌给赫本~祝贺二进宫!?Make believe its your first time~~ 哇,歌名好贴切~~哈~~迈富时、第四范式、米高化工、耐看娱乐、武汉有机5家港IPO上市备案补充材料要求(2023年5月12日—2023年5月18日)人工智能与中国菜名范冰冰食量,惊呆网友这一段也应该算是最后压倒姜文华的其中一根稻草吧?不知昔日这位拿过姜车的千金小姐上不上这个站,如果姜这次被判死刑你会忏悔吗理查吉尔和简尼佛洛佩慈的喷火热舞!【食人间烟火】Take a look at the picture!Is it from Internet?First republic倒闭是有迹象的,最近这段时间各种拼命促销拉存款,客服客气的不得了First Republic 出现挤兑,FDIC入驻First republic bank 破产被JPMorgan Chase并购六亲不认被立跪像的是善还是恶Light and Shadow
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。