Redian新闻
>
借花獻佛:恭賀[盈盈一笑间]榮當版主From a 4

借花獻佛:恭賀[盈盈一笑间]榮當版主From a 4

TJKCB
楼主 (文学城)

Congratulations to 盈盈一笑间on your new position as a co-chief editor! This heartwarming story below perfectly showcases your vision of fostering an inclusive and respectful environment for authors and readers with different perspectives. By sharing stories like this, I hope that you are not only promoting empathy and understanding but also encouraging a sense of harmony and unity within the society. I am excited to see how you will continue to uplift diverse voices and create a platform where everyone feels valued and heard. Your commitment to inclusivity is truly commendable, and I look forward to reading more inspiring stories under your leadership. Congratulations once again!

BTW, sometime ago, 盈盈一笑间 kindly commented on my posts "It was you who got me here at  美语世界. In reality, Her posts and comments, truly reflecting 盈盈一笑间, have brought a smile to my face and have brightened my days.

I truly miss that  blissful feeling. 

**** From a 4-month old perspective to the passengers on the airplane:  

Wow, what a heartwarming story! This mother’s thoughtful gesture of distributing apology bags to fellow passengers on a long flight truly exemplifies the values of respect and consideration for others. It’s so refreshing to see someone prioritizing harmony and understanding in a society that can often be filled with impatience and frustration. This act of kindness not only shows the mother’s love and concern for her baby, but also her awareness of the impact her child’s potential crying could have on those around them. It’s a beautiful reminder that by embracing and respecting different cultures, we can create a more harmonious and empathetic society. Kudos to this mother for setting such a positive example and reminding us all of the power of small acts of kindness.

Vinod Kumar  ·  Follow A Common Man1y How does culture influence human behavior?

During a 10-hour flight, she was heading from Seoul, Korea, to San Francisco, USA. This mother distributed more than 200 passengers on the plane a plastic bag for each one. The bag contains candy, chewing gum and earplugs as a kind of advance apology for using them in the event that her 4-month-old baby screamed during the flight.

The bag also contained a message containing (hello, I am Jan Woo. I am 4 months old and today I'm traveling America with my mom and grandmother for my aunt's outfit. I'm a little nervous and scared. This is my first flight in my life. It's normal for me to cry or cause some disturbance. I'll try to stay calm, but I can't promise you. Please use it if my voice gets too loud.. Enjoy your trip. Thank you)

A culture of respecting the freedom of others...

3.6M views View 79,808 upvotes View 806 shares 1 of 298 answers Upvote 79.8K   1.3K 806      
盈盈一笑间
2 楼
感谢美才女!赞好记忆!是的,我来复苏后的美坛的第一个跟帖就是跟了你的帖子!当时美风和你热情友好的招呼,让我非常温暖!
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
正是你的英文贴触动了我,让我冒出了水面。很谢谢你!更感谢美风当年热情友好的招呼和丰富有趣的活动,吸引了我,吸引了大家~
renqiulan
4 楼
Kudos to 盈盈 for stepping up to the plate. You go girl!
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
Qiulan, your support has been invaluable
盈盈一笑间
6 楼
and I cannot thank you enough ! :))
LinMu
7 楼
恭贺盈盈荣升版主!
盈盈一笑间
8 楼
哪里,我就是挂个名,义工。欢迎林兄回归美坛。
renqiulan
9 楼
My support means something only because
renqiulan
10 楼
your sense of commitment means everything to this forum.
renqiulan
11 楼
Your modesty knows no bounds, doesn't it?
renqiulan
12 楼
An inclusive leadership counts here, I believe.
TJKCB
13 楼
DEI mission plays a pivotal role in better future

DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion)plays a pivotal role in advancing social justice, reducing discrimination, and creating an inclusive environment where individuals from all backgrounds can thrive. 

Promoting Diversity: The DEI works to increase diversity by creating a more inclusive environment that welcomes individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, and other diverse characteristics.

Fostering Equity: It aims to ensure that all individuals, regardless of their background, have equitable opportunities and access to resources, services, and benefits within the organization. This includes addressing disparities and working to eliminate discrimination.

Cultivating Inclusion: The DEI strives to create an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, respected, and heard. It often involves organizing training, workshops, and awareness programs to educate the members about diversity and inclusion.

盈盈一笑间
14 楼
Thank you for your kind words. :))
盈盈一笑间
15 楼
不是谦虚,是正确的自我定位。:))
盈盈一笑间
16 楼
Thanks for sharing. Office essentials.
相关阅读
School Gym Collapse Kills 11, Girl Volleyball Players Among Dead这样的旅行是不是太奢侈了啊iPad mini 5th-gen Wi-Fi rose gold 64gb with case protector The Mall at the Center of the UniverseEx-Soldier Sleeps in Cave for 22 Years to Protect Song Treasures一条可以吃的街七言古诗译 The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost, 恭贺“盈盈一笑间”任版主重磅!拜登考虑退选!面临弹劾,75%的选民认为拜登 too old to run秒gone thanks allBMI 与全因死亡率(all cause mortality)Bastei Bridge is a breathtaking rock formation in Germany, creatLululemon All Day Essentials 2.5L打折$29,这价格超值!颜色也好看今天龚俊《安乐传》直播此Frontiers非彼Frontiers,主编由4位国人院士坐镇,IF为8.1潜力无穷!“Responsible for”: Avoid these 2 resume words at all costs婚姻的本质Lululemon的 all yours cotton 短袖质量Converse今天有额外6折,All Star系列几款打折都很好看新人发个帖子,有个房子“all under slab plumbing was replaced in 2022”,2023 广州印象 (1,2,3)盈盈一笑间,有位佳人在水一方 ~~~ Congrats to your new position地中海邮轮行之十三中国证监会:境外发行上市备案补充材料要求(2023年9月22日—2023年9月28日)盈盈一水间,奶香不得语To Stop Teen From Moving, Chongqing Mom Flees With School PapersBest Buy 黑五折扣open to all, KitchenAid 5.5qt 厨师机黑五价$249.99美东圣诞节去Cancun all inclusive 一个人包机票2500贵么?LV Carry all vs. DianeAPAD:You can’t teach an old dog new tricks白色的山谷 曾平 一人间三千事,淡然一笑间The old time is gone盈盈一笑间Don't blow your horn at old peoplenǚ hóng?nǚ gōngBoss sample sale 白色连衣裙,半裙 通勤装(All gone)我在主席台落座2023回国--路途中住的酒店,逛的海滩All about ants
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。