Redian新闻
>
Don't blow your horn at old people

老林子里的夏天
楼主 (文学城)

I watched the video on Instagram, however was unable to forward the video to WXC. So just recorded it and shared it with you. By the way, I made a title for that vidoe. Have fun!

I am 83 year old, I was in the McDonald's drive thru this morning. The yong lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing some ugly things because I was taking too long to place my order. So when I got to the first window, I paid for her order along with my own. The cashier must have told her what I had done because as we mored up, she leaned out her window and .. and waved to me , she began mouthing " thank you" " thank you"... probably feeting embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kondness. When I got to the second window, I showed the server both receipts and I took her food too....

Now she has to go back to the end of the queue and start all over again. 

Don't blow your horn at old people. We 're been around for a long time....

Just found it on YouTube before posting and enjoying it!

盈盈一笑间
2 楼
这,这,这故事真是一波三折,充满起伏呀。结局确实点题了。LOL

如果停留在为后面的人买单,会很温情。

盈盈一笑间
3 楼
Aged ginger is more pungent.
7grizzly
4 楼
Age before beauty :-)
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
hilarious. good one.
7grizzly
6 楼
Thanks. Knowing is not enough, we need to apply :-)
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
Experience counts. LOL
7grizzly
8 楼
Experience can be good and bad. I often cut myself with that
7grizzly
9 楼
double-edged sword :-)
老林子里的夏天
10 楼
Super, learned!
CBA7
11 楼
Old people are super smart! 谢谢小夏分享,好久不见,问好!
Oona
12 楼
姜是老的辣:)
老林子里的夏天
13 楼
小溪好!我总是跟着小溪窜坛子。。。
CBA7
14 楼
哈哈哈,夏天里总是有小溪 ~ ~ ~ ~
天边一片白云
15 楼
Haha, good one. Thanks for sharing.
老林子里的夏天
16 楼
对,中西方文化差别太大,看中国小品,常常是用权力,金钱or 吵骂去摆平,降伏。我们需要学老先生这种辣,这种幽默。。
老林子里的夏天
17 楼
my pleasure
相关阅读
2023年10月31日价格早报YOLO再升级!华为诺亚提出Gold-YOLO,聚集-分发机制打造新SOTA面试技巧|如何回答How would your boss and colleagues describe you?【冯站长之家】2023年10月31日(周二)三分钟新闻早餐野花也是花Elicit The Research Assistantnǚ hóng?nǚ gōng2023年10月31日医疗晨报如祺出行、飞天兆业,拟香港/美国上市,备案补充材料要求(2023年10月7日—2023年10月12日)2023年10月31日历史上的今天Don't Cry ArgentinaAPAD:You can’t teach an old dog new tricks“Don't Cry for Me Argentina” and the musical Evita寻车记纽约大画家熊明先生作品赏析Thanks past for your future【老键曲库】Dove Cameron & Khalid - We Go Down TogetherYour silhouette on the wall老妈终于阳了APAD: Keep your chin up.海的艷遇When in Rome,Do as the Romans Do/I don’t know what Romans do借花獻佛:恭賀[盈盈一笑间]榮當版主From a 410 things your MOM never told youColes本周最新打折图表10月25日--10月31日!明白“无聊” ——情感漫谈之五打算把歪瓜裂枣都甩光,身体力行躺平之战!Don't Speak by No DoubtIt is a bad idea to see your former love《如歌的行板:盈盈一笑》Andante: Your Smile~原创提琴盈盈一笑间,有位佳人在水一方 ~~~ Congrats to your new position美女身后有个会做饭的丈夫the Gypsy's spirit of freedom, don't know their burdenAbnormal urine bleeding 60 year old woman重磅!拜登考虑退选!面临弹劾,75%的选民认为拜登 too old to runDon't break my heart 送高僧/远空及处女座们生日快乐/答谢亲们2023第三营 - Lake O'Hara - 我们又来了NeurIPS 2023 | 超越YOLO系列!华为提出Gold-YOLO:实时目标检测新SOTAThe old time is goneKnow your cuts of beefLight and Shadow
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。