Redian新闻
>
【美坛综艺秀假日篇】old wine in a new bottle 【The Balloon Man】

【美坛综艺秀假日篇】old wine in a new bottle 【The Balloon Man】

移花接木
楼主 (文学城)

The old wine--the song was made some three years ago, I had posted more than once in more than one places.

The new bottle--the new 4k video. Change resolution to 4K, Youtube won't give the highest resolution by default.

My another Royal Doulton porcelain figurine collection: "The Balloon Man", The Balloon Man design is probably inspired by Rose Fyleman's famous poem "The balloon man"

The BGM of this video is the song "The Balloon Man"; I made out of the peom using the "Scarborough Fair" music. The lyrics is modified from the original poem. The singer is one of my WXC friends -- the beloved voice made the beloved song.

The Balloon Man Lyrics

He always comes on market days,
holds balloons a lovely bunch
And in the market square he stays,
never seems to think of lunch.

red and purple, blue and green,
And when it's a sunny day
Tho' carts and people get between
You see them shining far away.

some are big and some are small,
tied together with a string,
And if there is a wind at all
They tug and tug like anything.

Some day perhaps he'll let them go
we shall see them sailing high,
And stand and watch them from below -
They'd look pretty in the sky !

He always comes on market days,
holds balloons a lovely bunch
And in the market square he stays,
never seems to think of lunch.

godog
2 楼
Great singing and poem
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
WOW! 前排占位,先吃午饭,再来点赞。:))
暖冬cool夏
4 楼
要求花木兄亲唱!听过你唱的歌(山鹰?),印象很深,很不错的!这歌很熟悉,歌词改编的好!新年快乐!
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
Royal Doulton vintage porcelain figure collection, 一个烧钱的爱好。
盈盈一笑间
6 楼
wow,你到底收藏了多少个呀。这都是银子呀。嘻嘻。
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
陈酒愈加香醇。这歌改得好,唱得好。声音好美!
唐歌
8 楼
这个女声确实非常优美!
胡马克
9 楼
花帅新年快乐!
移花接木
10 楼
昨天搜索资料,无意发现这个人物的价格,还升值了,我们收的价格几十CA, ,网上价格210-295$CA
卫宁
11 楼
花帅新年好!
忒忒绿
12 楼
谢花帅分享。感谢长期以来对美坛的默默贡献。新年快乐,远握:)
忒忒绿
13 楼
特别特棒的歌词
盈盈一笑间
14 楼
谢花帅分享。感谢长期以来对美坛的默默贡献。同意每一个字!+100086!!!
盈盈一笑间
15 楼
也谢谢绿兄对美坛的长期支持。新年平安喜乐!
盈盈一笑间
16 楼
赚大了。haha. 说得我都怦然心动了,投资艺术品,养眼,养心,很值得。
忒忒绿
17 楼
哈哈,我只是抽空来发贴。盈盈做班长辛苦,谢谢:)
Oona
18 楼
真美!
天边一片白云
19 楼
视频配上歌曲,太美妙了。
移花接木
20 楼
哪里有默默了,这不可着劲儿嘚瑟吗?
甜虫虫
21 楼
花帅新年快乐!The porcelain figurine is beautiful!

So is the song!

renqiulan
22 楼
It makes sense in a fun way.
古树羽音
23 楼
新年平安快乐!
相关阅读
医药代表的故事还是医生的故事North Face羽绒服清仓半价!巴黎世家/Lulu 5折起!PrettyLittleThing骨折3折!Happy New YearWoolworths 1月31日-2月6日打折,日式拉面、红袋米、火腿片半价【听歌练听力】【It's A Man‘s Man‘s Man‘s World】by James Brown大家感恩节快乐【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《Memory》新年快乐!小说 《姚让的疫情时代》(30)Brunello Cucinelli和Tapestry领跑,华丽志奢侈品指数两连涨收官!【华丽志奢侈品股票月报】2023年12月The Sound of New Year's traditional bells【美坛综艺秀假日篇】SOS【美坛综艺秀假日篇】You Are My Sunshine (你是我的阳光)微博(33)—总理,一路走好!【美坛综艺秀假日篇】晚安【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《Money Toad 金蟾》Endangered Xizang Cattle Cloned For the First TimeWoolworths 本周最新打折图表 1月31日---2月4日!hé bàng?hé bèng?秋荷【新年快乐】《New York New York》祝星空的大家新年快乐 by AP【美坛综艺秀假日篇】The Radio City Music Hall Christmas SpectacularAPAD: One man's meat is another man's poisonHeilongjiang Gymnasium Collapse Kills 3 Middle School Students【美坛综艺秀假日篇】双语朗诵 泰戈尔的 《The Gift / 礼物》与 Bonus中科大发布2023年学术期刊负面清单!神刊Plos One、Molecules、ncology系列在列!The ‘Invisible’ Cleaners Keeping the Cities Spotless【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Happy New Year to All! Flowerpot Islands.乡情【听歌练听力】【It's A Man‘s Man‘s Man‘s World】答案和歌曲简介In Northeast China, Tourists From the South Spark a Winter Boom华多兹夕阳技巧4:高位强势盘整走势二【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Holiday dinner with friends长篇小说《钉耙王的遗腹子》第四章 - 猪面男孩子曰,三十而立【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《山水情歌》恭贺元旦The old time is gone【美坛综艺秀假日篇】跟风唐歌《Memory》【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《My Love Mine All Mine》by Mitski《我的祖国》pk 《New York New York》by me
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。