Redian新闻
>
【美坛综艺秀假日篇】You Are My Sunshine (你是我的阳光)

【美坛综艺秀假日篇】You Are My Sunshine (你是我的阳光)

甜虫虫
楼主 (文学城)

We could use some sunshine here; it's been rainy and gloomy the last few days. We do need rain, though, considering California's drought problems. Can't we have sunshine during the daylight and rain at night? :)

Anyways, 2023 has been a hectic year for me. At the end of the year, I just want to lie down flat and do nothing. That's how I'm welcoming the new year!

Wishing y'all a very happy new year, a year full of sunshine!

You Are My Sunshine

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My sunshine away The other night, dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you
In my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My sunshine away

更多我的博客文章>>> 【美坛综艺秀假日篇】You Are My Sunshine (你是我的阳光) 【囧囧有神】神秘嘉宾暖场,竞猜:仙妈 《亲亲我的宝贝》ft. 丽丽 + 《城里的月光》 Dying (死去) -By Emily Dickinson After Great Pain (大痛之后) -By Emily Dickinson Easter Lily cactus Flowers
盈盈一笑间
2 楼
沙发!热烈欢迎虫虫回美坛,真是太久不见了!问好。熊抱。新年快乐!
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
You Are My Sunshine,唱得真好!谢谢带来的加州阳光。看来我们都属于这次活动帖里说的一类:假期躺平族。

移花接木
4 楼
这搭档一听就特别默契,happy new year
甜虫虫
5 楼
谢谢盈盈!辛苦了,抱抱,新年快乐!
甜虫虫
6 楼
握手,一起躺平迎接新年:))
甜虫虫
7 楼
这位很会唱,他做的和声底板,我合的。他要求很严,刚开始两遍没有过关:) 新年快乐!
CBA7
8 楼
虫虫好歌好唱,美文美图,谢谢分享!新年快乐! Sunshine is always in a happy heart
CBA7
9 楼
even when it rains :)
甜虫虫
10 楼
谢谢小西!You're right! Sun always shines above the clouds. :)
renqiulan
11 楼
Someone says,"Give your stress wings and let if fly away."
renqiulan
12 楼
Happy New Year!
卫宁
13 楼
好久不见,好听,甜虫虫新年快乐!
古树羽音
14 楼
美丽的玫瑰,美丽的和声,熟悉的歌曲。
AP33912
15 楼
The rose is Sun reflection, the voice is breeze of PAC ocean
忒忒绿
16 楼
虫虫新年快乐!
xiaosai
17 楼
好久不见虫虫,2024,hope your life is filled with sunshine!
相关阅读
以色列和哈马斯的地道战为什么可怕?2023年,中国经济犹如一片斑驳的阳光,萧瑟之处有大生机谁是你的同党!Blue Mountain蓝山假日魔幻已经开始!惊喜活动最高可享受40%off!11月30日前早预定。赶快开启蓝山的假日奇迹吧!新旧文明社会制度的生死搏斗【美坛综艺秀假日篇】跟风唐歌《Memory》【纽约周边滑雪场推荐 】北美最长滑索道Hunter Mountian、 100%雪地覆盖Mountain Creek...【美坛综艺秀假日篇】双语朗诵 泰戈尔的 《The Gift / 礼物》与 Bonus【美坛综艺秀假日篇】The Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《Money Toad 金蟾》Young Chinese Street Vendors Toil for Friendship, FreedomBrunello Cucinelli和Tapestry领跑,华丽志奢侈品指数两连涨收官!【华丽志奢侈品股票月报】2023年12月面试技巧|如何回答How would your boss and colleagues describe you?【美坛综艺秀假日篇】old wine in a new bottle 【The Balloon Man】【美坛综艺秀假日篇】SOS无尽的爱APAD: You are what you eatIn China, Young Fans Are Swapping Merch For Self-Made ‘Freebies’【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《山水情歌》恭贺元旦【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《Memory》新年快乐!※ ※ You are my sunshine ※ ※ 祝大家感恩节快乐!:DDDD我不会原谅把别人的痛苦当做笑谈的人【美坛综艺秀假日篇】平凡的一天相聚多伦多(二十一)如果喜欢,自然高兴【美坛综艺秀假日篇】晚安【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Best wishes for 2024!Bunnings Warehouse 打折图表!10月31日 - 11月12日!!【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《My Love Mine All Mine》by MitskiAPAD: Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep夏婳:两情难相知(四十二)【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Happy New Year to All! Flowerpot Islands.一位看到上海万圣节的中年阿姨说:好想哭,又看到人了。头像|𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞·招桃花头像上海街头皇帝被赶,天冷的一道好菜(图)APAD:if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys【美坛综艺秀假日篇】与摄影暂别 A temporary farewell to photography.6040 血壮山河 卢沟桥之变 9【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Holiday dinner with friends【会计师全职Offer】Eastern Accounting & Counsulting会计师录用Offer!|求职战报《I Give You Silver, You Give Me Gold》《我给你银,你给我金》
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。