Redian新闻
>
【美坛综艺秀假日篇】The Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular

【美坛综艺秀假日篇】The Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular

盈盈一笑间
楼主 (文学城)

The Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular is a long-running holiday tradition in NYC that has been held in New York since 1933.

More than one million people watch the Radio City Christmas Party in New York every year. The show typically runs during the holiday season, starting in November and ending in early January.

The Rockettes,  are a central part of the Christmas Spectacular. Their high-kicking routines and synchronized movements are iconic and classic.  (火箭女郎康康舞闻名于世)

Some versions of the Christmas Spectacular include scenes from "The Nutcracker," with elaborate sets and costumes. It has been a periodic and popular feature. 

暖冬cool夏
2 楼
谢谢盈盈mm介绍和推荐!我们没有进去看呢。盈盈mm新年快乐!健康吉祥!
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
这个秀值得一看。暖冬mm下次来纽约再看。每年圣诞季都有。也祝你新年快乐,平安喜乐~~
godog
4 楼
There's so much to live for in NYC
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
10,000 reasons... LOL
卫宁
6 楼
谢谢盈盈的介绍。快乐喜庆的舞蹈和歌声,让心情也愉悦起来!有机会一定去看看!:))
renqiulan
7 楼
Hi, 盈盈! Spectacular in every sense of the word.
renqiulan
8 楼
A kickline is always"a feast for the eyes and soul." I quote
renqiulan
9 楼
"Dancers are the only people who are happy when they
renqiulan
10 楼
kick themselves in the head." Again I quote.
cicila
11 楼
New York New York, many things to enjoy! Happy New Year YY!
cicila
12 楼
I worked in NYC for 3 yrs before 疫情。love the city
盈盈一笑间
13 楼
快乐喜庆的舞蹈和歌声,让心情也愉悦起来!确实如此。一定去看看!+100086!!!
盈盈一笑间
14 楼
Hi 秋兰!Thank you for watching and commenting.
盈盈一笑间
15 楼
"a feast for the eyes and soul". Your comments are spot on!

盈盈一笑间
16 楼
纽约,纽约!新年快乐!明天就是新年了。祝公主新年更美丽,歌声更动听。在美坛常常能听见你美妙的歌。

盈盈一笑间
17 楼
公主原来也是纽约客。会不会曾经擦肩而过?:))
盈盈一笑间
18 楼
happy to kick themselves in the head? haha. It's hilarious.
康赛欧
19 楼
新年快乐!阖家幸福安康!
静思生活
20 楼
They look so adorable (*^_^*)
豆青
21 楼
魅力无限的纽约城!谢谢分享!
cicila
22 楼
谢谢亲爱的~~
唐宋韵
23 楼
谢谢介绍。以后要去看看。
相关阅读
Chemist Warehouse最新打折图表! 结束时间:1月31日!Brunello Cucinelli和Tapestry领跑,华丽志奢侈品指数两连涨收官!【华丽志奢侈品股票月报】2023年12月Gilt City 上有Bluemercury 的75折礼卡可以买,可以用来买Dyson, 杜克,La Mer2023年终盘点:Adaptability is the key to thriving【美坛综艺秀假日篇】old wine in a new bottle 【The Balloon Man】DIY: Christmas Window DisplayAmur Leopard Killed in Northeast China, Tiger a Likely Culprit到乔布斯家trick or treat泰國萬聖節隨筆【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Happy New Year to All! Flowerpot Islands.The Ten Days Encounter of New York City with Qing Dynasty【美坛综艺秀假日篇】SOS【美坛综艺秀假日篇】You Are My Sunshine (你是我的阳光)Chemist Warehouse最新打折图表! 2月1日—2月14日!【曼无边际】11月3号下午1点40来分、离101跟280三藩市跟Daly city越共清算华人资產买办记 。 音樂:Piano Music 爱之梦墓碑山的重庆棒棒【美坛综艺秀假日篇】双语朗诵 泰戈尔的 《The Gift / 礼物》与 BonusIn Northeast China, Tourists From the South Spark a Winter Boom经纬2023年终盘点:Adaptability is the key to thriving【周末综艺会10期】AI 原创【美坛综艺秀假日篇】晚安【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《山水情歌》恭贺元旦【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Holiday dinner with friends头像|𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞·招桃花头像【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《My Love Mine All Mine》by Mitski从“自带厕所”聊开去【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《Memory》新年快乐!看看这个卅一个月房租$700元什么样?城市也算major city, 这个州听起来穷,但90年认得一对老人《世界存在的本质 15》明天鸣笛秋雨Cillian Murphy, Lucy Liu健康【美坛综艺秀假日篇】跟风唐歌《Memory》【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《Money Toad 金蟾》CIIE Watch | Sustainability in Spotlight: from Product to BoothCity inspector 来找茬儿了2023年10月31日财经新闻(综合版)
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。