Redian新闻
>
My first marathon in new year

My first marathon in new year

方外居士
楼主 (文学城)

Just finished a marathon. It was a big chalenge as I stopped training for 3 weeks due to knee pain about 7 weeks before the race and resumed training with adjusted schedule set by my coach in remaining 4 weeks including taper time.

The main issue in the race is increasing hips pain and foot pain after 18 miles although I have no issue with breath and heart rate. The pain forced me to slow down the pace further and further. Good thing was I saw more and more people start walking towards the end while I was still running and run to the end.

I met my coach at endpoint and told her the issue of hips pain. She joked: do you know there is a song “Hips don’t lie”? I laughed: well, Hips don’t lie, but my knee might lie.

Yes I did not feel knee pain over the course and had no other injury except sore on legs and pain on hips. So nice to make it with a healthy body!

【忆秦娥】新年首马拉松

晨寒颤,人群渐聚心如盼。心如盼,星光微隐,嘈声稍倦。

出征令响人潮漫,新年迈步鞋声乱。鞋声乱,前途虽远,老身仍健。

*新年之后首跑马 七周前由于膝盖受伤歇了三个星期,只能降低目标,总算无伤跑完。

盈盈一笑间
2 楼
Wow! Big congrats! The first marathon in new year ~~
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
Hips don’t lie, but why does your knee lie? :)
盈盈一笑间
4 楼
【忆秦娥】,方兄的词上手很快!写身边的事,接地气。棒!我今年也想练练词。山水老师上次建议我从小令开始练起。打算有空试试。
方外居士
5 楼
Haha, I was not sure at that time if my knee was ok.
方外居士
6 楼
Now I’m sure my knee did not lie either.
7grizzly
7 楼
Great job! A marathon is a great achievement. Congrats!
方外居士
8 楼
我不喜欢那种用古代的意境写现代生活的诗词,所以诗词中用语多是现代语写身边事。期待你的新词。
7grizzly
9 楼
Trails are easier on the joints than concrete or asphalt.
方外居士
10 楼
多谢7G鼓励。每个健康的人训练半年可以跑半马,训练一年可以跑全马。你也可以, 但要时间上的commitment.
方外居士
11 楼
Absolutely! I usually run on trails for distance below 8 mil
甜虫虫
12 楼
Congratulations! That's some accomplishment!
唐宋韵
13 楼
Congratulations.
暖冬cool夏
14 楼
Wow, 中英文都写的那么好! 中文诗尤其赞!Hats off to you!
方外居士
15 楼
Thanks for your encouragement!
方外居士
16 楼
Thanks for your encouragement!
方外居士
17 楼
先写的词,英文是后加的,为的是在美坛分享!Thanks for your encouragement!
相关阅读
New Year's fireworks 2024 LIVE: NYC's Times Square ball drop这是什么操作:加州州长newson宣布2月10日是农历新年agriculture calendar new year秋日裡的思念ventura marathonFirst day back to the office (Return to Office RTO)Happy New Year of the Dragon刚刚,交易所公布最新IPO排队名单(截止到2024年1月15日)​为网红而来骗 骗 骗【新年快乐】《New York New York》祝星空的大家新年快乐 by APWhere is the damn bridge!!! ——Redding marathon 赛记Happy New YearThe Sound of New Year's traditional bells证监会对6家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月19日—2024年1月25日)2024年1月15日(周一)冯站长之家三分钟晚间新闻湖南警方通报小女孩被人尾随抱走【冯站长说安全】2024年1月15日证监会对1家企业拟美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月26日—2024年2月1日)What is your new year's resolution ?2024 US Olympic Marathon Trials前十名女运动员穿的鞋子红色日记 悼诗三首 2.1-10Impression, New Year's Eve. 跨年印象再来几句拜习会小说 隐痛 22024年1月15日价格早报Dream of Going Back on New Year's Eve. East Wind40、长篇民国小说《永泰里》第九章 欢迎“友”军(2)纯爱小说﹕ 风云赋 (56) 严刑拷打证监会对4家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月5日—2024年1月11日)鸿发超市「2000 万美元」买下82街前Walmart超市!开设第4家Hông Phát分店!证监会对4家企业拟香港上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月12日—2024年1月18日)新年快乐!New Year Resolution是什么?【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Happy New Year to All! Flowerpot Islands.《我的祖国》pk 《New York New York》by meFirst place!你好,2024!ABBA Happy New Year!思乡情【文摘】毛泽东保健护士长吴旭君与国共两军的医学院。2024 Chinese New Year's Dinner苏珊米勒每日运势2024年1月15日Happy New Year!
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。