Redian新闻
>
What is your new year's resolution ?

What is your new year's resolution ?

盈盈一笑间
楼主 (文学城)

The start of a new year marks an opportunity for us to make plans and set goals for the near future. Setting New Year's resolutions is a great way to focus on self-improvement and building a healthy, happy life.

The key to successful resolutions is to start small, be realistic, and adjust our goals as needed. 

For me, my new year solution is to set fitness goals and track my progress.  I would like to go back to GYM to attend fitness classes and have a workout routine. At least 2 times each week.  Also, I want to keep up with swimming and  tennis classes on a rotating basis every week.

What is your new year's resolution? 

盈盈一笑间
2 楼
跟风亮妈,写new year's resolution。 :)
godog
3 楼
My resolution is not to make a resolution. Just kidding:)
godog
4 楼
Exercise is a good one, attainable
亮亮妈妈
5 楼
weight training every day:-) 你参加class 更好!
暖冬cool夏
6 楼
盈盈mm还是个运动爱好者!an excellent resolution! 新年快乐!
waterfowl
7 楼
I usually break every resolution within a week.
盈盈一笑间
8 楼
haha 理解。我们以前新年聚会要轮流分享 resolution。据说是美国过新年传统。我一开始不习惯,慢慢才成惯例的
盈盈一笑间
9 楼
特别是知道有朋友真的实现了,还蛮受鼓舞的
盈盈一笑间
10 楼
嗯,一周2次去健身房,目测还是有实现的可能性的。希望能做到
盈盈一笑间
11 楼
亮妈撸铁呀,这是健身达人啦。献上膝盖。lol
Marauders
12 楼
Reduce, reuse but not recycle myself

盈盈一笑间
13 楼
出国后入乡随俗。运动产生多巴胺,让人快乐。亲测有效。暖冬mm的resolution 是什么?分享一下?我们互相监督。:)
盈盈一笑间
14 楼
哈哈,那就现在写在这里。我们监督你,先保证第一周实现,再第二周,第三周。。说不定今年会有奇迹发生哈
盈盈一笑间
15 楼
让你自己不可代替,无论在哪里都很重要哈,家庭不用说,职场更是如此!加油!haha
暖冬cool夏
16 楼
回盈盈版主,没有resolution:) 争取过好每一天:)
renqiulan
17 楼
I'm resolute enough to make no resolution. Goodnight, 盈盈!
chuntianle
18 楼
盈盈新年快乐。 Happy New Year.
xiaosai
19 楼
Be alive and be happy, that's mine. :)
Oona
20 楼
喜欢你的手迹,很neat,我喜欢锻炼身体,我们互相鼓励。
移花接木
21 楼
More travel, save money? 我也想多买东西多省钱,buy more save more!!!

雲成章曰雯
22 楼
Be healthy and be happy! Happy 2024 my dear friend!
盈盈一笑间
23 楼
秋兰好!did you make new year resolution during childhood? :))
盈盈一笑间
24 楼
Same to you, 春天新年快乐!
盈盈一笑间
25 楼
This is a great one! :))
盈盈一笑间
26 楼
网图,非手迹。嘻嘻。好!开心和Oona 互相监督。我今天下班就去gym! :))
盈盈一笑间
27 楼
吼吼!haha
盈盈一笑间
28 楼
dear 雯雯新年快乐!好久不见!欢迎回来!bear hugs~~
移花接木
29 楼
Reverse, Save money to travel more holds
相关阅读
6041 血壮山河 卢沟桥之变 10Impression, New Year's Eve. 跨年印象面试技巧|如何回答What is your biggest failure?面试技巧|如何回答Where do you see yourself in 5 years?New Year's fireworks 2024 LIVE: NYC's Times Square ball drop说说李克强的两岸关系政策张哲瀚获2023全球百大帅哥第七名(第一甜茶),亚洲 Celebrity of the Year , 曼谷跨年见面会圆满书识——— 读孙过庭《书谱》娃最难爬藤的收入群体:parents make $158200 to $222400 a yearDream of Going Back on New Year's Eve. East WindHappy New Year!你好,2024!ABBA Happy New Year!证监会对4家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月5日—2024年1月11日)告文学城网友书证监会对4家企业拟香港上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月12日—2024年1月18日)My first marathon in new year新年快乐!New Year Resolution是什么?Abnormal urine bleeding 60 year old woman面试技巧|如何回答What are your weaknesses?The Sound of New Year's traditional bellsUkraine乌克兰火线入盟成泡影红色日记 批评高潮 2.16-28面试技巧|如何回答How would your boss and colleagues describe you?Space Race: Why Young Chinese Are Cutting Ties with RelativesImpression, End of Year (3). 岁末印象(三)《我的祖国》pk 《New York New York》by me证监会对6家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月19日—2024年1月25日)《大炮、病菌和一场春梦》(9) 那一年的记忆,除了战争和瘟疫,还有我做的春梦朝鲜战争志愿军为什么没有全军覆没重新拿起笔来【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Happy New Year to All! Flowerpot Islands.头像|𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞·招桃花头像【新年快乐】《New York New York》祝星空的大家新年快乐 by AP2024年1月1日,美国福特号航母撤离红海附近,启程回国这是什么操作:加州州长newson宣布2月10日是农历新年agriculture calendar new yearHappy New Year鸿发超市「2000 万美元」买下82街前Walmart超市!开设第4家Hông Phát分店!苏东坡诗文里的酒与酒鬼Happy New Year of the Dragon
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。