Redian新闻
>
APAD:A friend to all is a friend to none

APAD:A friend to all is a friend to none

移花接木
楼主 (文学城)

A friend to all is a friend to none

“a friend to all is a friend to none…”  was Aristotle who coined the phrase. He stated that friendships are often based in utility, pleasure, and/or virtue. The first two are the most common — they are our work friendships, and then there are those grounded in emotion. The latter are the truest, he claimed, because they rely on a mutual appreciation for what the other holds dear.

Aristotle said it is possible to be a friend to many by simply being a good person; however, one cannot have with many people the same relationship that is based in virtue and character. “We must be content if we find a few such.” Aristotle was more concerned with quality over quantity, and we should do the same.

盈盈一笑间
2 楼
峨峨兮若泰山,洋洋兮若江河,谓之高山流水~~
最西边的岛上
3 楼
One can be friendly w/ all but a friend to a few, right? ;-)
7grizzly
4 楼
There's one one MUST befriend, oneself.
移花接木
5 楼
unfortunately, pickup a standpoint 2 have 1 side @least
移花接木
6 楼
or u could lose all sides
最西边的岛上
7 楼
哈哈哈,so true!
最西边的岛上
8 楼
maybe politely is a better word (than friendly) here
移花接木
9 楼
有没有听说有人发起狠来连自己都打?我见过大忽悠忽悠起来把自己忽悠信了,连自己都坑
7grizzly
10 楼
Sure. But men have to live in stories and are hard to judge.
7grizzly
11 楼
At least one doesn't have to feel lonely anymore :-)
妖妖灵
12 楼
“I didn't realize what I had until I lost it.”
妖妖灵
13 楼
有人吸毒之后就有这种表现~
卫宁
14 楼
好好先生没啥用?:)
移花接木
15 楼
Friendship is like diamond, precious, rare & a lot of fake
移花接木
16 楼
Make yourself all honey, flies will devour you
盈盈一笑间
17 楼
忍耐,恩慈,良善,the fruit of spirit...过年了,听首歌吧~ ~

CBA7
18 楼
Happy Chinese New Year, friend!
相关阅读
嫉妒的心灵不美丽Wells Fargo Autograph Journey 信用卡【3月9日实体店上线,5x 酒店,4x 航空,60k开卡奖励】8点1氪:董宇辉官宣2024年1月9日开播;百度关联方Moon终止YY收购协议;马斯克再次成世界首富APAD:a friend in need is a friend indeed8点1氪:2月9日起中国新加坡互免签证;宝可梦公司针对《幻兽帕鲁》发布声明;东方甄选2024财年中期业绩:带货57亿营收约28亿Nvda, Asml, Pltr, Crm, Amzn, TQQQ 等上星期不断的到52证监会对1家企业拟美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月26日—2024年2月1日)每张票立减30元,2024上海春节优惠观影2月9日正式启动(附详细优惠攻略)给裸根兰花安家,一起新年快乐2023虽然过的不尽人意但是也要总结一下!奔两条 All Aligned Ribbed Midi Dress两首《万家灯火》【一句话翻译】Clark broke NCAA basketball all time scoring record【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Happy New Year to All! Flowerpot Islands.【Poem Reading Tuesday】all the time I pray to Buddha by Kobayashi一周资讯 | 中国和新加坡从2月9日起互免签证,2023年中国出入境人次超4.24亿证监会对6家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月19日—2024年1月25日)鸿发超市「2000 万美元」买下82街前Walmart超市!开设第4家Hông Phát分店!德彪西的音乐图像:引言我的初中(二):安得广厦千万间《再见,布里诺斯艾利斯》无OFFER退款 | 数据科学求职优培20计划2月9日启动!APAD:"All's well that ends well"美股基本面 - 2023_12_31 * 晨报 * 一入江湖岁月催!心中有基本,临危不慌张。新年快乐,来年再战。【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《My Love Mine All Mine》by Mitskilulu本周折扣更新啦,Wunder Puff 刚上不久的新色打折,All It Takes Nulu烟紫色好看被感染也想撸卡了,2%cash back on all purchases 值吗?MACY ALL CHAD 这是最好的DEAL吗?关于朱令铊中毒的一点讨论No pain no gain, I was all wet ealier then got rewarded不是有妹子要美剧推荐么,强推For all mankind作别流年2024年2月排期 | EB5小幅前进,表B保持开放APAD: It will all come out in the washAPAD: Not for all the tea in China《Inconstancy: All things change》 《世事无常:万事皆变》All【新春对对碰】《The greatest love of all》碰Houston她妹对绝大多数的人,有十年以上的time frame, all in 定投500 fund 就行了。【新春对对碰】“All I Ask Of You” 男女声自碰 by 云起
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。