Redian新闻
>
【一句话翻译】Clark broke NCAA basketball all time scoring record

【一句话翻译】Clark broke NCAA basketball all time scoring record

godog
楼主 (文学城)

【汉译英 Chinese to English】

周日,爱荷华大学鹰眼队的超级巨星后卫Caitlin Clark在战胜俄亥俄州立大学七叶树队的比赛中成为 NCAA 一级篮球队历史上的男女得分王,超越了名人堂成员Pete Maravich创下的3667分纪录。

Iowa Hawkeyes superstar guard Caitlin Clark became the NCAA’s Division-I all-time leading scorer in basketball – male or female – in a win over the Ohio State Buckeyes on Sunday, passing Hall of Famer Pete Maravich who set the previous record at 3667 points.

Notes:

(1) Caitlin Clark (born January 22, 2002) is an American college basketball player for the Iowa Hawkeyes of the Big Ten Conference. She is the NCAA Division I all-time leading scorer and is regarded as one of the greatest players in college basketball history.

(2) Clark is Iowa Hawkeyes’ point guard, 6 feet and 155 lb. This season she averaged 32.3 points per game.

godog
2 楼
Happy Friday! 欢迎大家在本主帖下跟帖写作业
妖妖灵
3 楼
交作业:

周日,爱荷华大学鹰眼队的超级巨星后卫Caitlin Clark在战胜俄亥俄州立大学七叶树队的比赛中成为 NCAA 一级篮球队历史上的男女得分王,超越了名人堂成员Pete Maravich创下的3667分纪录。

On Sunday, after defeating Ohio State Buckeyes, Iowa Hawkeye superstar point guard Caitlin Clark became the leading scorer in NCAA Devision I basketball history-men and women, breaking the member of the hall of fame Pete Maravich's record of 3667. 

盈盈一笑间
4 楼
Happy Friday! 谢谢G兄主持周五活动,辛苦了!
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
没写作业的,蒙眼点赞!:)
天边一片白云
6 楼
交作业。谢谢G兄女神节给我们介绍了一个女能人。

On Sunday,  Caitlin Clark,  the super star of Iowa Hawkeyes' defender became the leading scorer in NCAA NCAA Division I after winning Ohio State Buckeyes, breaking the 3667 score records create by fame‘s hall member Peter Maravich.

Notes:

(1) Caitlin Clark (born January 22, 2002) is an American college basketball player for the Iowa Hawkeyes of the Big Ten Conference. She is the NCAA Division I all-time leading scorer and is regarded as one of the greatest players in college basketball history.

(2) Clark is Iowa Hawkeyes’ point guard, 6 feet and 155 lb. This season she averaged 32.3 points per game.

康赛欧
7 楼
交作业

On Sunday, Iowa Hawkeyes superstar guard Caitlin Clark became the historical king of score records for men’s and women’s basketball of the NCAA Division I, surpassing the hall of fame member Pete Maravich's record 3,667 points after defeating the Ohio State Buckeyes.

盈盈一笑间
8 楼
蒙眼点赞作业!:)
盈盈一笑间
9 楼
女神节介绍了女能人!赞!
盈盈一笑间
10 楼
交作业:

【汉译英 Chinese to English】

On Sunday, in the victory over the Ohio State Sevens, the superstar point guard of Iowa Hawkeyes, Caitlin Clark, became the NCAA Division I all-time leading scorer, going beyond the record of 3,667 points set by Hall of Famer Pete Maravich.

godog
11 楼
译得很好。名人堂成员一般称为Hall of famer.
godog
12 楼
谢谢交作业,不错。参考译文已加。
godog
13 楼
译得准确流畅。主帖已加参考译文
godog
14 楼
Excellent! 俄亥俄州立大学的队名是buckeyes
妖妖灵
15 楼
谢谢,学习了!Buckeyes也有眼,怎么不翻译成眼呢?:)
康赛欧
16 楼
谢谢!
盈盈一笑间
17 楼
谢谢批改作业。中文原文写的是“俄亥俄州立大学七叶树队“?
相关阅读
Guangdong Villages Recruit Matchmakers to Help Single Men长篇小说《太门西》连载30:第10章:世外桃园(3)How a Student’s Fake Exercise Book Broke the Chinese Internet【一句话翻译】汉语里幽默一词的由来美股都all time high了 房市还会差吗几行代码稳定UNet ! 中山大学等提出ScaleLong扩散模型:从质疑Scaling到成为ScalingShanghai Study Unlocks Key to Better Pancreatic Cancer TreatmentS&P 500 closes at fresh record high today【Poem Reading Tuesday】all the time I pray to Buddha by Kobayashi【回顾与展望】旅途中的开心时刻暨印象最深的一件事。Long time no see悄无声息【情人节快闪】网络情缘的归宿《Only Time》才会告诉你~人大和政协这次去看小朋友,觉得她的一句话很有道理:protect your time走吧,去寻曾经的城【一句话翻译】传奇商人宗庆后【75k online或85k in-branch开卡奖励】Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP) 信用卡装富容易,装穷难!请问各位大师经验人士collection record 影响女儿的credit的问题【一句话翻译】Golden Gate Bridge puts up net for suicide deterrents时光里的答案(一一五)【一句话翻译】康纳德:第一位用非母语英文写作的大师【一句话翻译】Princess Kate apologized for editing a family photo【一句话翻译】Protests on College CampusesLooking Good: China’s Cosmetics Appeal to Overseas Markets最新 Amex Offers 汇总【Secrets & Impression by Secrets 度假村 $750返$200】人生最最痛苦的事儿【一句话翻译】用非母语英文写作非常成功的美籍华裔作家哈金(Ha Jin)【一句话翻译】Portland teacher found Boeing door plug in backyardDiscovering Shanghai’s Jiangnan Culture Through Ancient Towns红色战袍Time share 是坑吗IntelliJ负责人Kirill Skrygan成为JetBrains新任CEO【一句话翻译】绿皮火车又支棱起来了申请人有两个Speeding 的criminal record 要紧吗《every time we touch 》广场舞完整版,不好学,尽力了。今年冬天出奇的暖和,正好录个视频留念。【一句话翻译】施瓦辛格因未申报昂贵手表而在慕尼黑机场被扣留乌兹别克斯坦科学家发现室温超导:聚焦ETF市场 | 2024年3月亚太地区ETF发行情况
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。