Redian新闻
>
No pain no gain, I was all wet ealier then got rewarded

No pain no gain, I was all wet ealier then got rewarded

移花接木
楼主 (文学城)
    After another week's shooting from my daily busing riding journeys I cleared my phone again to make this new set. Today, it was raining hard when I left for my bus. I was all wet on the 20 minutes walking, then I was rewarded generously by the mother nature. I never regreted to walk in the rain --- picture 1-6 are from today, and also more from the other days.
     1. A wet day, I was all wet, never regret, this is what I was rewarded. 
2. the reflection on the puddle is my inspiration, thanks to the rain.
3. Sunset glow, after the rain.
4.Sunset glow, after the rain.
5.The sun broke through the rain cloud
6.The sun broke through the rain cloud
7. Another sunny evening
9.Another sunny evening
10.Light is everything
11. The blue hour is here
12. Hello morning
14. Sunset evening
15. Out of the blue
16. Good morning suburban
17. I have photographed this creek for weeks, first time captured the blue tone.
18. Look at this one on your cell phone, the picture fills your screen nicely. This portrait aspect is for mobile devices. You have to scroll it up and down on a  PC.
19. Get ready. Good morning

妖妖灵
2 楼
No umbrella?U may catch a cold!
妖妖灵
3 楼
The world was cleansed by the rain!A totally new world!
妖妖灵
4 楼
镜面的感觉真是太漂亮了,一丝风都没有,2和18的镜面都很棒
移花接木
5 楼
umbrella? don't bother

移花接木
6 楼
#18,在手机上看整幅,在电脑上就要上下拉
妖妖灵
7 楼
真没带雨伞?查了一下,明天你们那下午5点还下雨,气温华氏34度,摄氏1度。你还是开车吧?:)
妖妖灵
8 楼
就是手机上看的,特别清晰漂亮~ 和上次灰蒙蒙的感觉完全不同~
7grizzly
9 楼
Love the rain, the snow, the tundra, and TH!
移花接木
10 楼
感觉每开一次车,错过很多路上的乐趣,明天下雨,开车去在雨地里洗车去了
最西边的岛上
11 楼
Very nice! still don't have a cell (on purpose),
最西边的岛上
12 楼
so I got 2 pictures from #18, double the enjoyment ;-)
移花接木
13 楼
半点涟漪没有的无风天也得碰运气
最西边的岛上
14 楼
取景棒,技术高,工具也很给力!能分享一下 cell type 吗?Thx。
盈盈一笑间
15 楼
生活不是等着暴风雨过去,而是学会在风雨中跳舞,或者从容摄影。:))

下次随身还是要带把伞呀。。这大冷的天。。

移花接木
16 楼
南方人说这大冷天,北方人笑了。上学时一个教研室,有个孟加拉后裔的博士生,吃饭时他尝一口,不辣。把澳籍导师辣得鼻涕眼泪具下
移花接木
17 楼
Motorola 5G, 别被我误导,如果不考虑技术因素,还是,iphone15, 三星S24 ultra更好
盈盈一笑间
18 楼
扭腰人民叫冷时候,芝加哥人民笑了。芝加哥人民叫冷的时候,加拿大人民笑了?LOL

我是非常怕冷的。一冻就生病。喜欢夏天。

天边一片白云
19 楼
very special. 这需要技术和眼光的。
moonlight7
20 楼
一份耕耘,一份收获!
相关阅读
MACY ALL CHAD 这是最好的DEAL吗?他山之石:看电影【PAIN HUSTLERS], 学习赚特定产业钱的秘密股票小赚了一点。请教一下各位大佬关于short term gain 报税的情况lulu本周折扣更新啦,Wunder Puff 刚上不久的新色打折,All It Takes Nulu烟紫色好看麻州一流公立学区,富豪名流聚居地,本周豪宅精选--Weston/Newton/Wellesley/Winchester《再见,布里诺斯艾利斯》两首《万家灯火》快消外企社招 | Lagardère拉格代尔,世界三大旅行零售商之一,百年外企,平均月薪17.2k,0经验可投,留学生有优势Extreme Weather Battered China in 2023. This Year Could Be Worse【新春对对碰】“All I Ask Of You” 男女声自碰 by 云起Nvda, Asml, Pltr, Crm, Amzn, TQQQ 等上星期不断的到52德彪西的音乐图像:引言头像|𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞·招桃花头像APAD:If the mountain won't come to Mohammed, then Mohammed..被感染也想撸卡了,2%cash back on all purchases 值吗?Amur Leopard Killed in Northeast China, Tiger a Likely Culprit我的初中(二):安得广厦千万间hé bàng?hé bèng?All【新春对对碰】《The greatest love of all》碰Houston她妹上岸笔记 | 恭喜 美本 Aggie同学 成功斩获 Bellwether Asset Management,全职offer美股基本面 - 2023_12_31 * 晨报 * 一入江湖岁月催!心中有基本,临危不慌张。新年快乐,来年再战。作别流年想请教假如1099表realized gain 1000,wash sale loss disallowed 800.证监会对1家企业拟美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月26日—2024年2月1日)谢谢 BeLe, "2020年后FXAIX还没有出过capital gain distribution", 太重要了给裸根兰花安家,一起新年快乐对绝大多数的人,有十年以上的time frame, all in 定投500 fund 就行了。不是有妹子要美剧推荐么,强推For all mankind‘His shirt got sucked off his body’: passengers on the .....奔两条 All Aligned Ribbed Midi Dress嫉妒的心灵不美丽APAD: It will all come out in the wash固定收益 | 【REITs深度观察】产权型REITs承压下跌,四季度运营边际走弱——(公募REITs2024年2月报)关于朱令铊中毒的一点讨论【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Happy New Year to All! Flowerpot Islands.In Northeast China, Tourists From the South Spark a Winter BoomAPAD:A friend to all is a friend to none【美坛综艺秀假日篇】《My Love Mine All Mine》by Mitski2023虽然过的不尽人意但是也要总结一下!
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。