Redian新闻
>
APAD: Wilbur's plan is the best plan

APAD: Wilbur's plan is the best plan

最西边的岛上
楼主 (文学城)

Okay, I admit that I made up this idiom. In our household, we oftern used a term "Wilbur moment" to describe the occasion when one stops thinking and is just doing nothing.  It is not an insult to Wilbur, the young pig in the book "Charlotte's Web", but rather a praise of a peaceful and stoic way to handle stress which we often face in life.  

So here is Wilbur's plan for a typical afternoon: From one to two, Wilbur planned to sleep. From two to three, he planned to scratch itchy places by rubbing against the fence. From three to four, he planned to stand perfectly still and think of what it was like to be alive, and to wait for Fern (note: Fern is the famer's daughter and Wilbur's friend in the book).  I particularly like the part of standing perfectly still and thinking of what it is like to be alive, what a smart pig!

Hope Wilbur's plan can bring a smile on your face and give you a moment of pause on this busy Monday morning.  And if so, Wilbur's plan is indeed the best plan

硅谷居士
2 楼
Thanks! Research shows: pigs are very smart. LOL.
最西边的岛上
3 楼
so are crows, and of course Charlotte the spider ;-)
妖妖灵
4 楼
Cute wilbur‘s plan!无为而治。没有行动是最好的行动,没有计划是最好的计划:)
7grizzly
5 楼
Not all can afford such a plan; be thankful if you can :-))
暖冬cool夏
6 楼
躺平,like a pig:)
移花接木
7 楼
Wish I could think like the piglet
最西边的岛上
8 楼
sometimes, yes!
最西边的岛上
9 楼
Totally agree, Hope 1 can be relaxed like Wilbur 4 aBit ;-)
最西边的岛上
10 楼
haha, notJust anyPig, but Wilbur the pig ;-)
最西边的岛上
11 楼
The song is beautiful and moving! Thx 4 sharing。&

btw, like Ur 九月 song, and you probably already knew that 海子的 poem was changed a bit to fit the song:

https://wapbaike.baidu.com/tashuo/browse/content?id=a642e1fb4fdd44392c6f81b0

天边一片白云
12 楼
Haha. It is good plan. 等退休了向Wilbur 这样。
最西边的岛上
13 楼
Don’t really need an hour, 15min would b enough 白云美眉 :-)
最西边的岛上
14 楼
For me, Wilbur’s helping was invaluable in my work life…
相关阅读
Best CD Rates Of April 2024: Up To 5.42%田纳西6卧4厕16英亩,一万刀。有兴趣的吗?The Shanghai Temple Offering Noodles for the SoulIn China, the Hottest Travel Accessory Is a Tenured ProfessorMakers鲲鹏周行事历 | 05月13日-05月19日【亲情万千】京剧《白蛇传》选段 亲儿的脸吻儿的腮【亲情万千】热力【时间都去哪儿了】母亲节快乐2025QS最佳留学城市排名发布!英国伦敦蝉联榜首!波士顿仍是美国最佳留学城市!Webmd: 安眠药可能加重老年痴呆症状,造成思维混乱和记忆力减退保命30秒《歌德堡变奏曲1523》中宣部:《毛主席语录》危害很大,流毒甚广,自即日起,一律停止发行22、长篇家庭伦理小说《嫁接 下》第七章 咫尺天涯(2)adhd学区拒绝504 plan,下一步怎么办?EducationUSA 2024 美国大学展-首站:上海,2024年5月18日(周六)9:00-17:00worth fighting for freedom from stereotypes of womenThe interestingness of AI in the eye of a beholderBest Buy今天有$130 OFF Apple Watch Series 9,41mm折后才$269,近期最好价了!去风险与中国制造我找到这个网页,我不理解为什么说亚洲妇女肺癌发病率高昨天,科睿唯安公布了2024年5月的ESI最新数据Best Buy上有Apple产品大促,MacBook、Apple Watch、iPad Air都有好价美国文化市集江苏站,2024年5月18日,11:00 – 14:00宋美龄挪用空军军费,放在外国银行生利息, 是彻底造谣 (ZT)2009年坦里最活跃的Miat42,大家还记得他吗?他现在怎么样了?雾里看花 (十六)刚刚(北京时间2024年5月1日凌晨),2024年度泰晤士高等教育亚洲大学排名重磅发布【七绝】 仙庭 (十四盐)总领馆领事证件处2024年5月1-3日放假通知坐在厕所里给自己买的母亲节礼物《歌德堡变奏曲1524》美股基本面 - 2024_03_14 * 晚报 * 收盘:PPI显示通胀升温 美股周四收跌。纽约黄金期货周四走低。美债交易员聚《星级男人通鉴》第98章 刚强这个人的问题老公回了我的一个信息:The best news all day! 🤩川普若(再)当选,东升西降长篇家庭伦理小说 《嫁接》 第十九章 怜香惜玉(3)阅读的意义文科生写的无用的诗,告别‘微暗之火’。纪念南周的爱情。爱情的样子万万千千,祝福每个人找到自己想要的。FANS健身卡没什么效果啊
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。