Redian新闻
>
APAD: Genius has its limits

APAD: Genius has its limits

最西边的岛上
楼主 (文学城)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.”  - Not Albert Einstein

"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -  Alebrt Einstein (hopefully ;-)

These two quotes are related as they both talk about genius and stupidity, but they have a different meaning.

The first quote describes the nature of genius and stupidity in human, human genius has limits, human stupidity has none; while the second quote says genius and stupidity co-exist in each of us.

It is a reminder that we should not judge others based on our own narrow criteria. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses, and what might be considered "genius" in one area could be considered "stupid" in another. In the same way, we should not judge others based on their ability to perform tasks that we are good at. Instead, we should celebrate everyones unique talents and abilities.

Okay, now comes the hard truth: I'm the silliest one in our household: I can only do one thing at a time, and always very very concentrated (can't help).  So without constant monitoring by Hubby, I would have
- bruned down the house 3 or 4 times: I keep forgetting pots on alive stove and the pots were burned and wasted when found;
- walked into poles or hit by cars more than I can count: I am always thinking something when walking and have hearing defect.  
Even Maowi the cat knows better than me - when to go to sleep and when to get up. Hahaha    Happy two days before Friday!   wild daisy along our driveway  
7grizzly
2 楼
Only a genius recognizes the genius in self & others.
7grizzly
3 楼
a man with a daisy: she loves me; she loves me not.
最西边的岛上
4 楼
uhoh, didn't know that .change pic, and run fast ..;-)))
7grizzly
5 楼
Just learned. It's about one couldn't make up their mind.
最西边的岛上
6 楼
VeryTrue !!!
移花接木
7 楼
I often hear: your limit is the sky

最西边的岛上
8 楼
oh, a question only Shakespeare could answer ;-)
最西边的岛上
9 楼
so U laugh Ur head off for it. SomeOneIsHappy ;-)
移花接木
10 楼
Or the sky is your limit

最西边的岛上
11 楼
Thx. but theSky is limitless, so universe ? ;-)))

移花接木
12 楼
Beyond my recognition
最西边的岛上
13 楼
thx 4 Ur honesty.
天边一片白云
14 楼
Remind of taking a picture about genius 在参观英国牛津大学的一个展览馆。

天边一片白云
15 楼
你一次只专心做一件事,按说应该不会把锅烧坏吧。我烧了几次都是因为Try to 边做饭边上网。
妖妖灵
16 楼
You are sharper than a genius:)
妖妖灵
17 楼
I just heard a real story. A young guy in his 20s was hit by
妖妖灵
18 楼
a truck while he was walking across the street when green
妖妖灵
19 楼
light on and he passed away.So,watch out when across roads..
最西边的岛上
20 楼
哈哈,如果时间短还行,不然站在炉头边等会有一种坐牢的感觉哈 ;-)
最西边的岛上
21 楼
I’m flattered. But it’s far from the truth, 灵美眉 ;-)
最西边的岛上
22 楼
How sad :-( willBeCarefull, especiallyWithNotSharpHearing.T
妖妖灵
23 楼
最近这种事情听了至少两个。好多车辆根本就看不到行人的,注意力都在其他的车上了
相关阅读
APAD: Every cloud has a silver lining2025QS最佳留学城市排名发布!英国伦敦蝉联榜首!波士顿仍是美国最佳留学城市!额和她我一个老朋友,是湖南人,曾国藩的后人,她非常漂亮聪明,北大毕业留校教书,一帆风顺,结果她忍不住有次讲退休 107-珲璧往事(2)你有破阵的工具吗?有网友紧急求助,房屋被烧,请大家出谋划策,代为感谢。我也让她尽快注册文学城,直接来求教。Will's GenAI硬件榜 2024年6月凤凰发财记(第一部)----1005 石斛APAD:Genius is an infinite capacity for taking painsWoolworths 6月19日-6月25日打折,饺子半价、轻奢身体乳半价追水精灵来来来,我今晚赢两分钱的可能性很大必需有个名头才能有计划地锻炼,这叫不叫热爱运动?华丽志指数三连跌,退回到2023年底的水平【华丽志奢侈品行业股票月报】2024年6月86版的《狄仁杰断案传奇》,太古朴了《母女倆》(十)美院毕设欢乐的节日- RBG Heritage Tournament 的傍晚西医在不断更新进步,而中医还是靠那几百字的'黄帝内经'四月的纽约文龙古诗集 – 2142024年6月12-16日吉利根老师催眠线上授证课第二模块(附广州精英催眠营证书课程时间)凤凰发财记(第一部)----1006 婴树刚刚,交易所公布最新IPO排队名单(截止到2024年6月17日)​也许,毛子所有的进攻都是为了围魏救赵,保克里米亚。也跟风 (绿皮火车)他有病还是没病周末三两事中部的小人物Priceline最新打折图表!6月5日-6月19日!新人向各位老师问好!求请教国内房产如何处理wtEvery run has its purpose《玫瑰》24,25集,我看不离婚也行啊,如果非要离婚,编方身边出现小三的剧情也行。黄仁勋 · 加州理工2024届毕业典礼演讲 | 2024年6月14日(全文+视频)6月19日 星期三 19:30-21:00 RELO TESOL Master Class在线讲座6.3Coles 6月19日-6月25日打折,蒜香面包、牛肉派、椒盐鱿鱼半价2023 西西里公交游(8):篇外篇之那不勒斯(上)我父亲在文革最乱的那段时间,我的小学同学邻居领我爸躲进她家里,整个楼都知道,没有寻春有感(二)看到有这个坛子,上来请教一下
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。