you, who forever elude me.

You, Beloved, who are all 
the gardens I have ever gazed at,
longing.
An open window 
in a country house--, and you almost 
stepped out, pensive, to meet me.

Streets that I chanced upon,--
you had just walked down them and vanished.

And sometimes, in a shop, the mirrors
were still dizzy with your presence and, startled怔
gave back my too-sudden image.
Who knows?
perhaps the same bird echoed through both of us 
yesterday, seperate, in the evening.

那个从来没有降临过的你

你 那个从来都没能够
降临到我怀抱里的  你 亲爱的 还没有开始
便已经失去了的你 

我都还不知道
什么样的歌声能讨得你的欢心

我已经放弃 不会在涛涛的下一波浪潮里 去找寻你
我心中的那些盛大的景象 — 遥远的 熟悉的风景
城市 高楼 桥梁 还有那些出乎意料的
弯道 和坚强的 
曾经和远古众神一起呼吸过的 土地
所有的这一切 在我的心中呈现
都指向了你 那个
永远逃避着我的 你

你 我亲爱的 是所有那些
我凝视过的 并渴望拥有的 花园
那间窗户敞开着的
乡间屋舍 — 你几乎就要从门内姗姗而出
沉思间,与我相见

那些我偶尔光顾的街道 —
你刚刚从街上走过,背影消失在街角

还有的时候 在店里 那些镜子们
还沉浸在你出现过的余晕里 一下子怔住
因为我身影的骤然闪现
谁知道呢
也许 昨天是同一只鸟的回声穿过了你和我
在不同的地方 黄昏里

附:

Rilke’s You Who Never Arrived is a poem of two stanzas that deals with his mystical longing for glimpses of his elusive Beloved. The poet here is not shown to be struggling to find his one true love, but has accepted the face that Beloved will forever remain tantalisingly close, but just out of his reach. The poet says that his Beloved was lost even before the start. This is indicative of the fact that he has never met her. But he continues by saying that she resides within him and has constructed a whole world, complete with landscape, cities, towers, and bridges, in his soul. He equalises her with his soul and credits the power that pulses within him, making him alive, to her. But, he lives with the longing to someday meet her, yet accepting the fact that she is forever going to elude him and that he will never find her in reality. 

This is what makes her this ideal. “Who knows? Perhaps the same bird echoed through both of us, yesterday, separate, in the evening… “, this phrase tells us that the poet might actually believe that his beloved lives within him as the same voice echoes within them at the same time. They are together, yet they are not. The poet laments the fact that he doesn’t even have a lost love that he can mourn, because he has never met his Beloved to experience real love blossoming within them. The poet chooses to live with the phantasm of a lost love, than to not dream at all.

https://beamingnotes.com/2016/05/05/never-arrived-analysis/

更多我的博客文章>>> 起得很早 里尔克诗译:伊利诺挽歌-第一挽歌:Duino Elegies - The First Elegy 2023.4.7 那些花 那些树 里尔克诗译:你看 我想要的很多 - You See, I Want A Lot 里尔克诗译:黑猫 - The Black Cat
云霞姐姐
2 楼
坐沙发,读诗,
云霞姐姐
3 楼
准确地说,是欣赏诗词翻译!小C的翻译好精彩!创作背景,如果有中文版,可能更方便大家理解诗人的诗
艾唱
4 楼
好专业的翻译,用词恰到好处。赞才女。
cxyz
5 楼
呵呵 什么时候也翻译一下创作背景。谢谢云儿姐姐。
cxyz
6 楼
谢谢艾唱,好久不见,问好。
ToClouds
7 楼
小C翻译得很美!很切合原诗的意境。跟着读你的这几首里尔克,对他的诗也有了印象
ToClouds
8 楼
最喜欢结尾的这句 “也许 昨天是同一只鸟的回声穿过了你和我 在不同的地方 黄昏里”
泽西剑侠
9 楼
中英文对照的诗,棒棒滴!
泽西剑侠
10 楼
谢谢分享!
laopika
11 楼
小C的诗作品一如既往地美!赞!
相关阅读
Have You Been Interviewed by AI? We Want to Hear Your StoryAnd I Love You So为什么普丁丁三度召唤习近平访俄,中共三缄其口就是不答腔呢?【You're still the one】【给你给我】给白羊座寿星 !大黑虎。。。We《Lava》You 。。。。咩哈哈哈哈里尔克诗译:四月[歪解] thank you for your generous supportJoin free, user-led events — wherever you are【路过青春之狗血青春】It never rains in California ~~上照片(画片)。。。仙妈,可以了吗!Just When You Thought You Were Having a Poopy Day发个感慨,我很佩服咱们海外的女同学,大多是吃苦耐劳,有胆有识,勤奋自律.never complain never【吐槽大会】《See You Again》抬头可见的木星与金星Reid Hoffman steps down from OpenAI board仙妈《Before You Go》 Here is a《Rose》for YouI wanna hold you, kiss you, Love you 《梦里蓝天》张国荣版致敬张国荣2023年5月22日价格早报里尔克诗译:奥菲斯.欧律狄刻.赫尔墨斯Tesla sold 74,402 China-made EVs in February, up 32% y/yYou do you!里尔克诗译: 苹果园Uma Wang 品牌创始人、设计师王汁(Uma Wang)及作品国际要闻简报,轻松了解天下事(2023年5月2日)Microsoft, Kimbal Musk, NBA’s Russell Westbrook invest ,BlocPowe2023年5月22日历史上的今天“伊基稀奇睨”,日威比肩斯科奇Young Chinese Love Everything About Sweden. Except Living There.里尔克诗译:秋日Walmart Health,Nearly Doubles,in 2024迈富时、第四范式、米高化工、耐看娱乐、武汉有机5家港IPO上市备案补充材料要求(2023年5月12日—2023年5月18日)Beyond Saving: In China, Young Shoppers Are Locked Out of Luxury推特的 goal是什么?Reverse Alchemy: The Chinese Emperor Who Turned Silver Into Tin《Shape of You》也祝仙班生日快乐!大黑虎。。。We《Flower》You。。。。咩哈哈哈哈【放开你的心】卡朋特 Close to You 唱给群星闪烁唱坛男生万人迷们Never have I ever 真是一部神剧,有剧透。令和兔,二二六渡十娘|怎么看懂《瞬息全宇宙》(《Everything Everywhere All At Once》)
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。