Redian新闻
>
Some like it hot

Some like it hot

waterfowl
楼主 (文学城)

I can only handle mildly hot peppers. The last three are deadly.

暖冬cool夏
2 楼
最熟悉的是pepper和jalapeno. In China, 川妹子辣不怕,湘妹子怕不辣,我怕辣呢:)
renqiulan
3 楼
Peppers are a bit exotic for my taste. Thank you, waterfowl!
waterfowl
4 楼
Really hot peppers actually cause pain.
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
嗯,我们江南妹子更是吃不了辣。
盈盈一笑间
6 楼
Most of the chili peppers are deadly to me. :))
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
看图学单词,也学生活小知识。真好!多谢分享~~
Oona
8 楼
湖南夏天的时候,有一种辣椒,个儿很大,肉厚,甜,辣,香,我在别的地方从来没有见过。
永远老李
9 楼
Habanero is more than enough for me to handle

It is pretty easy to get in local grocery store. It is much more diffciult than jalapeno. 

There was something I tried in Taiwan. That shit scares me. I ordered a bowl of spicy noodle. It was not red or anything. It looks harmless. But the very first bite shocked me. It is much more spicy than anything I have ever tried. That place's specality is to serve spicy food. I was kind of prepared. i got two bottles of Coke with me to wash down the food just in case it is too much to handle. I finished one of those two bottles of Coke after one bite. I took one more bite and I quit or I will end up in emergency room of local hospital. 

Take good care of your life. Don't try that shit. You have been warned.

waterfowl
10 楼
That's called HIHO - hot in, hot out.
7grizzly
11 楼
Anaheim peppers make great 鱼香肉丝:-)
相关阅读
降龙十八虎蛇Do you like snow?甜蜜的故乡-遥远的乡情Hot & Spicy中国经济是否像30年前日本一样坏?有可能更糟!Coles 11月22日-11月28日打折,85折消费卡买到就是赚到Contrary to some may believe,我没有投资氢气。我认为未来一段时间将是共和党掌权,油车将会重新[旅游] 旅行第15季085城 - 冰岛Keflavík小镇 蓝湖温泉 地热发电站《满庭芳 - 中秋荷塘》【Flame of Love】给好声音加个油。APAD:A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle笑坛传奇之四十:笑坛护法“都是国货”在天朝的幸福生活For Tern : something hot & spicy读起来像歌的诗借助AI变成了歌 (A Poem Reads Like a Song Becomes Song with AI)《Hot Sun, Burn Me into Ashes Please》《烈日,请把我烧成灰烬》《扫花游 - 听桂》【听歌练英文】"like a rolling stone "Woolworths 11月22日-11月28日打折,生鸡半价APAD: Like death warmed up.APAD: There is no frigate like a book6018 血壮山河之随枣会战 南昌之战 11​2023年我国新能源汽车出口120.3万辆;英伟达股价首破600美元创历史新高;闲鱼首家线下商店1月28日在杭州开业……讨论癌症药价,我说说我知道的红尘人走散Woolworths Orange Friday黑五促销最新打折图表 11月22日---11月28日!房客自杀,求帮助证监会对4家企业拟香港上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月12日—2024年1月18日)2023晚秋中欧行(4)布拉格日记大家觉得whole foods hot bar贵吗五绝 近中秋给病中二姐打完电话难入眠爱的星空之星语心愿学习林黛玉经典语录(三)Makers鲲鹏周行事历 | 01月22日-01月28日傻瓜钓鱼许老板 兔死狗烹第十二章 现代文明的意识形态 (2)再见洛城(14)Life is like a road and a bookMakers鲲鹏周行事历 | 11月20日-11月26日Coles 11月21日-11月28日打折图册Woolworths 11月22日-11月28日打折图册
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。