Redian新闻
>
再见洛城(14)Life is like a road and a book

再见洛城(14)Life is like a road and a book

天山晨
楼主 (文学城)

The Last Bookstore is an independent bookstore located at 453 S Spring Street, Downtown Los Angeles. Conde Nast Traveler called it California’s largest new and used bookstore.

Life is like a road and a book

It’s called a book only if you’ve read it
The road is traveled
Life is like a road and a book
Read while walking
Listen to what your heart is saying
Don't cry even if you have tears
How many dreams have been disappointed
Can you still hold on?
This bumpy road of life
What are the unknowns?
This tortuous road of life
What else is cool?
This busy and ups and downs
Who doesn’t work so hard?
Day and night, I have been mending things again and again.
where in life!

盈盈一笑间
2 楼
Life is like a road and a book...这是原创吗?好棒。问好天山兄。欢迎回来玩。:)
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
好听的歌,沉稳的风格。鼓掌。谢谢分享洛城风光。LA我也去过不少次,气候比纽约好太多了。。
天山晨
4 楼
非也,这是GG对这首歌歌词的英译,感觉还不错,所以就借来了。谢谢盈盈鼓励!我一有空就回来玩!祝大家周末愉快!
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
借贴说一下,楼下T妹的帖子怎么无法点赞留言呢?
天山晨
6 楼
是呀,LA的天气真是没得说,比我们东北部这个冷好多了,我也很喜欢!
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
好呀,欢迎有空回来玩。GG是谁?张国荣?:))
天山晨
8 楼
我也试过,也不行!
天山晨
9 楼
谷歌,哈哈
盈盈一笑间
10 楼
哈哈哈
天边一片白云
11 楼
赞!好听。
忒忒绿
12 楼
喜欢天山兄的LA系列,亲切好听:)
唐宋韵
13 楼
赞。The road is not yours if you don't walk on it.
豆青
14 楼
继续欣赏天兄的MTV,点赞!
方外居士
15 楼
Listen to what your heart is saying. 大赞!
waterfowl
16 楼
Reminds me of reading Kerouac's On the Road in high school.
相关阅读
山西一家庭作坊有害气体中毒事件致7人遇难【冯站长说安全】2023年10月4日【唱坛好声音】《回乡路,Take Me Home Country Road》Windows 11已原生支持11种文件存档格式,包括7-Zip和RARAPAD: The Road to Hell is Paved With Good IntentionsLight and Shadowsense of humor before life and death.再见洛城(16)我在尔湾等着你Woolworths 本周最新打折图表 11月8日---11月14日!新款 Fedora Slimbook 14 加入 Fedora Slimbook 阵营 | Linux 中国Woolworths 11月8日-11月14日打折,大米、面包、椰子树半价!Light and Shadow【谁是大模王】再见洛城(1)【留下我美梦】【未选之路】(七言古诗译 The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost)Read a book北美天气大热总领馆领事证件处2023年11月23、24日放假通知【谁是大模王】再见洛城(3)【旧梦不须记】再见洛城(11)踏沙威尼斯 【伤心太平洋】点石成金的茅台400刀2017 MacBook Pro 13in two thunderbolt (i5 2.3g/8gram/128g) s2023年10月4日(周三)冯站长之家三分钟晚间新闻一百一十八 书生气Easy like Sunday morning...APAD:A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle一百一十七 老实人七言古诗译 The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost, 恭贺“盈盈一笑间”任版主[旅游] 旅行第15季085城 - 冰岛Keflavík小镇 蓝湖温泉 地热发电站Do you like snow?红色日记 两周年 8.1-31APAD: There is no frigate like a book路边的野花人类文明的产生和发展(第二章摘要)【听歌练英文】"like a rolling stone "《长鼓咚咚敲起来》&《指望》APAD: Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep不到赤道非好汉——巴西BR174公路纪行APAD: Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness6001 血壮山河之随枣会战 “和平运动 ”111月上海一级市场发生融资事件70个,6家中国企业完成IPO丨2023年11月「上海市」投融资报告钢琴小品:Road trip 路游
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。