Redian新闻
>
坑?天坑,cenotes!

坑?天坑,cenotes!

妖妖灵
楼主 (文学城)

We recently visited Mexico during the holidays. What impressed me the most were not the white sands,  the turquoise sea water, the bunch of coconuts hanging on the palm trees, but the cenotes!

What are cenotes? A cenote is a natural pit or a sinkhole,resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater. 

The cenote we visited was Cenote Azul, one of the largest and most beautiful cenotes located at Riviera Maya. For unknown reasons, I am not able to upload the short videos to the post. The following poor-quality pictures are from screenshots of videos I took, but you may still notice the crystal-clear water of the cenote. "水至清则无鱼”, really? but I did see a couple of fish swim in the water!

Lots of people jumped into the cenote to swim which was a big fun. Some of them threw their sandals into the water first, some of them jumped in the water together and some of them still took selfie videos while jumping. The camera must be waterproof!:)

If someday you have a plan to visit Mexico, I highly recommend visiting Cenotes. The crystal clear water is going to cleanse your mind and your heart. It is going to refresh you both physically and spiritually!

The following are from Wiki:

cenote (English:  /s??no?ti/ or /s??no?te?/; Latin American Spanish: [se?note]) is a natural pit, or sinkhole, resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater. The term originated on the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico, where cenotes were commonly used for water supplies by the ancient Maya, and occasionally for sacrificial offerings. The term derives from a word used by the lowland Yucatec Maya—ts?ono?ot—to refer to any location with accessible groundwater.[2][3]

In Mexico the Yucatán Peninsula alone has an estimated 10,000 cenotes,[4] water-filled sinkholes naturally formed by the collapse of limestone, located across the peninsula. Some of these cenotes are at risk from the construction of the new tourist Maya Train.[4]

Cenotes are common geological forms in low-altitude regions, particularly on islands, coastlines, and platforms with young post-Paleozoic limestone with little soil development. The term cenote, originally used only to describe the features in Yucatán, has since been applied to similar karst features in other countries such as Cuba, Australia, and the United States.

移花接木
2 楼
文学城server 不保持视频,就是说你不能从电脑上传视频,只能外链,最简单的是youtube,
移花接木
3 楼
文学城直接有youtube链接工具,其它网站需要拷贝整个embedded code
妖妖灵
4 楼
试了,不行,youtube 网址是这两个:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DCu17LkPnr0

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HaoCFrEAVFc

妖妖灵
5 楼
奥,行了,用embed code行啦!
移花接木
6 楼
我明白了,你的视频是short, 文学城不认,短于1分钟的视频会被自动当作short
妖妖灵
7 楼
厉害。最近登录文学城好麻烦,需要反复登录才成,总问gmail账号,太干扰了。
移花接木
8 楼
我刚才差点以为要告别文学城了,输入好几遍正确密码说我错
妖妖灵
9 楼
哈哈,我也这么以为。又试了一下,发现如果输入密码之后让你接着再输入,不用管它,再打开另一个新窗口,就显示登录成功了:)
盈盈一笑间
10 楼
It's so brave to jump into the cenote to swim
盈盈一笑间
11 楼
How deep is it?
妖妖灵
12 楼
各处不一样。有的地方可以很浅见底。查了查,我们去的这个Cenote Azul 有的地方最深是5米。
妖妖灵
13 楼
胆子确实大。我写英文太好玩了,写到最后想到应该把开头结尾都加上,真是很久没大段写英文了~
移花接木
14 楼
If this is not the paradise, I can't think anywhere else
暖冬cool夏
15 楼
非常清澈见底的水!妖mm好记录!
CBA7
16 楼
谢谢灵灵分享。Have a great weekend!
妖妖灵
17 楼
Yes, it is!It is a 世外桃源~
妖妖灵
18 楼
谢谢暖冬mm!看见水底那两条小黑鱼了吗?水的清澈令我震撼:)
妖妖灵
19 楼
谢谢小西!这么清澈的水会让人滋生很多灵感:)
移花接木
20 楼
Seems you had mastered swimming
妖妖灵
21 楼
哈哈,哭一个。我一直信誓旦旦学游泳,但每年只下一次水就被冻得懒得再下了,所以现在还是旱鸭子:)对了,我英文写作有进步吗?
移花接木
22 楼
So some1 else jumped into the paradise, u r the sightseer
妖妖灵
23 楼
I waved my hands to touch the paradise which was about 70F:)
移花接木
24 楼
不带走一丝云彩?
相关阅读
【提示】1月26日开始,共40天,2024年春运期间道路交通出行指南来啦→个人感慨之二十二 粮食大跃进个人感慨之二十三 传说与数据2023地中海邮轮行(十五)邮轮上的众生相(续)个人感慨之二十四 清零以后3,请网管删除这个帖子。个人感慨之十九 奥密克戎来袭证监会对4家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月5日—2024年1月11日)《大炮、病菌和一场春梦》(21) 那一年的记忆,除了战争和瘟疫,还有我做的春梦老朽,你中了人家的圈套二月新题目【龙年卜卦】个人感慨之二十一 屁股与脑袋2024年1月16日医疗晨报星坛有人偷我的书!2024年1月16日历史上的今天【冯站长之家】2024年1月16日(周二)三分钟新闻早餐为球友祈祷关于南加州的内陆城市厨房里的砧板Frederick Seidel's Snow证监会对4家企业拟香港上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月12日—2024年1月18日)证监会对1家企业拟美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月26日—2024年2月1日)证监会对6家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月19日—2024年1月25日)个人感慨之二十 专制政治的弊端啊哈,猛牛美美地睡了一夜,投坛混乱地吵了一晚。ESI数据库更新了2024年1月最新ESI数据,中国内地共有47所高校入围全球500强名单Rap:Don’t touch her You are not the same ageRWE:空仓盖盘完毕,完美!南美厄瓜多尔族裔与墨西哥族裔是否有差异请教:sewer pipe 的长度和拐弯次数会不会影响排水?《几许风雨》by 丽丽家长里短Coles 3月20日-3月26日打折,鱿鱼条、茉莉米、品客上新半价如果你是十六岁日本日益增长的军国主义:支持美帝国的战鼓62、长篇民国小说《永泰里》第十三章 螳螂捕蝉(1)纳闷很久了金碧辉煌卢浮宫投坛热闹了。都被吵架刷屏了。炒架的水平可是越来越低了
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。