Redian新闻
>
Chinese Food in Korea

Chinese Food in Korea

waterfowl
楼主 (文学城)

Chinese Food in Seoul 

Chinatown in Seoul is unique in that there are no Cantonese, or any southern style restaurants at all. Unlike most other Chinatowns around the world, no Cantonese or Fujian dialects can be heard on the streets or in shops and restaurants. The food is almost exclusively northern Chinese and Sichuan style, with emphasis on noodles, buns and dumplings, and hot and spicy in general. Meals are rustic and down to earth, and usually accompanied by copious amounts of fiery liquor.

移花接木
2 楼
makes sense, climate makes similar style, north-east style
移花接木
3 楼
plain but rich flavor. I actually fave Korean dish over
移花接木
4 楼
Many southern Chinese cuisines
永远老李
5 楼
Kimchee, Korean cold noodle and Korean BBQ

I am big fan of Korean cuisine. I visit Korean BBQ places quite a few times. 

盈盈一笑间
6 楼
Meals are rustic and down to earth, but delicious!
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
The best Korean barbecue I've ever had was the one I had in
盈盈一笑间
8 楼
in China. LOL
移花接木
9 楼
中国曾开了无数家农家乐,不出意外地是意外就该来了,疫情后,不敢说是纷纷倒闭吧几乎也是全军覆没
waterfowl
10 楼
It's easy to get tired of 农家菜. Menu options limited.
waterfowl
11 楼
Geographic proximity - 东北接近韩国。
妖妖灵
12 楼
Is the food so spicy&hot because it's too cold?
移花接木
13 楼
东北人并不特别嗜好辛辣,韩国人似乎是必须得辣
妖妖灵
14 楼
你这么一说还真是,东北特色菜是什么,怎么北美好像没有东北特色餐馆似的
盈盈一笑间
15 楼
纽约有一些。东北锅包肉,酸酸甜甜的,还挺好吃的。
妖妖灵
16 楼
没吃过,猪肉炖粉条,小鸡炖蘑菇是不是东北的?我们这边还真没怎么见过~
waterfowl
17 楼
韩国的辣还应付得来,四川/湖南我就投降了。
移花接木
18 楼
热,纯粹辣的我可以,麻辣的不行,东南亚,印度那种spicy我也不喜欢
移花接木
19 楼
那种大锅,貌似不精致但就是突出好吃,量大,没有任何奇怪的味道
暖冬cool夏
20 楼
It is customized to Koreans‘ taste:))
相关阅读
别过错了年?祝大家两个小年快乐!Chatbots, Self-Care, Alter Egos: What Young Chinese Want in 2024《跌宕起伏心灵煎熬的14天》(5) 【寻找证据】如果有同学对M7感兴趣,又不愿意买个股,可以考虑MAGS ETFThe Firefighter Documenting Sichuan’s Plateau Forest Fires什么时候不能说牛逼?78、长篇民国小说《永泰里》第十六章 生死一线(2)美国人真有钱,比老留还有钱。想多赚钱是人之常情,没什么好羞羞答答的。挖个坑,如果娃一下子赚了几个米,想搬到没有州税的地方去老提真不容易《十七帖》读议(四)The Chinese Role in the American Revolution童年故事(9):吊棒果下戏水忙2024年2月3日星期六RELO北京英语教学研讨会求助一下,新冠一周了,嗓子持续剧痛多日,因为第一天过后,就不发烧了,所以也没继续吃泰诺。历史车轮大提速,百年会有王者兴6063 血壮山河之随枣会战 第三章 17Costco food court新出的巧克力cookie好吃美之信旅游提供协助外籍人士全球办理中国签证服务!Visa Services For Foreigners To China【小冲浪说】新发明昨天跟今天走路的,只有图lol【星坛春节综艺会】暖场 牛肉酱肉包子,山药糯米饼,三鲜陷饺子Property to Virtual Goods, More Young Chinese Are Drafting Wills证监会对4家企业拟香港上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月12日—2024年1月18日)2024 Chinese New Year's Dinner固定收益 | 【REITs深度观察】产权型REITs承压下跌,四季度运营边际走弱——(公募REITs2024年2月报)教育;学习;评价标准;相信未来给笑坛拜年:四爷牛拉面,糖瓜过小年In China, Young Fans Are Swapping Merch For Self-Made ‘Freebies’请教这种瓷砖上的涂料怎么去掉小资投资者宇文通凡的开心生活Millions of Chinese have embraced skiing【一句话翻译】汉语里幽默一词的由来家居修理系列:卖房要略(2)金玉其外【新春对对碰】暖场 【白天不懂夜的黑】FT 不知名的妹子APAD: "If music be the food of love, play on"China Restricts Use of AI in Scientific Research《大炮、病菌和一场春梦》(25) 那一年的记忆,除了战争和瘟疫,还有我做的春梦聊一下关于孩子上大学和挣大钱的事情证监会对1家企业拟美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月26日—2024年2月1日)
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。