右侧前车轮吧!你停车离马路牙子太近了,蹭的,轮毂是铝合金的,软的很,蹭一次,转一圈就会这样了
Leo5568
4 楼
That is right. I never seriously practiced parallel parking,

usually pick an easy parking spot and drive in 

Leo5568
5 楼
It is right rear, probably it was right front and later

rotated. I was wondering how come the scrtaches can be so even. I just saw it today, not sure when it happened

MoonRiverMe
6 楼
it apparently is scraped by curb

the tire should also have scratches too but may have been replaced.

萨克斯风
7 楼
这么明显的错误都后知后觉

不喜欢车

Leo5568
8 楼
I just checked the tires they look okay. I couldn't remember

I have replaced them, probably replaced two of them. 

Leo5568
9 楼
I love/take care of everything, just didn't expect the rim

could be scrapped so badly....... I recall once when I was driving out of the garage after work I hit the curb

老金工
10 楼
There are Mobile Wheel Repair Companies to fix if you care…
Leo5568
11 楼
Thanks everyone for the information and advice! The people

here are nice and knowledgeable 

MoonRiverMe
12 楼
That SOB must be having menopause picking on everyone
mountrobson
13 楼
没必要感觉不好,每个人都会有这个问题,早晚而已,一般只会蹭花轮毂,能伤到轮胎的话,你肯定能感觉到
老金工
14 楼
曾见过邻居order专业修复师干这个活,找了一个修复网图

相关阅读
北加州陕西同乡会2024年春节联欢会纪实闹事儿就给全奖?EducationUSA 2024 美国大学展-首站:上海,2024年5月18日(周六)9:00-17:00哪里养老好?继续晒幸福!:《沙丘2》再创视听天花板 后世经典 强烈推荐!Friends 死的那个Matthew Perry的遗嘱中任何孩子不能继承我的遗产,真是标准写法吗?「日本行:浮世繪裏的禪意」(「浮世繪系列」三之二) (燕于飛)人生上半场Chinese Shopping Platforms Phase Out Unpopular Presale SchemesAPAD: Everything comes to an endThe Chinese ‘Auntie’ Who Hit the Road — and Never Looked Back俄军取得了进展APAD:Show me who your friends are, ...雨水快闪:花模样、玉精神我和老伴(三)Haitang, the Lost Chinese Whale, Finally Swims to FreedomEducationUSA 在线讲座系列:细说美国研究生院申请,2024年5月9日(星期四)18:30-20:00对我而言, 退休是老烟记事(411) 夺权Her Boyfriend Killed Himself. The Internet Blamed Her.请教各位大侠,老年痴呆症患者签的售房合同有法律效应吗?The Re-examined Life: Retaking the Gaokao to Start Afresh刚刚(北京时间2024年5月1日凌晨),2024年度泰晤士高等教育亚洲大学排名重磅发布完整的Interval 初阶练习 200*6,300*4(BQ计划 24周)拾起久远的记忆:行军拉练沙漠光伏发电 DesertWhat’s Wrong With Chinese Weddings? Everything, Says Gen-Z继续说鞋美国中产,喜欢自己动手干活的留在美国,喜欢十指不沾阳春水的回国退休眼下香港:解決幸福或許最大公約數好消息,被开除的大学生也可以有学上了,伊朗Shiraz 大学的校长说,所有支持哈马斯被开除的大学生,他们Why Tech Alone Won’t Free Women From Their Chains买房记今年有点反常, 本来四月份股市通常表现不错, 但今年四月份股市挺糟糕.落花:这是小溪教授分享的治疗花粉过敏的偏方,我家领导用了两个月左右,今年讨论一下要不要贴膜,怎么贴晚上睡觉卧室最佳温度?如何在任何情况下精确计算年回报率,包括定投姐弟恋新剧The Idea of you一点也不好看 太失望了
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。