nomorewaiting
9 楼
is he crying?
duoweisa
10 楼
没有用, 咖喱姐今年运势压过川普
youdai
11 楼
I am fed up with the Dem party and I am looking to PUNISH them punish them? 这就是一个傻逼二代
Sam2021
12 楼
Anotherfacet 发表于 2024-07-31 00:05
这家伙面相一看就戾气很重,跟Trump 一样

真是这样!
嘎小鸭
13 楼
一脸欠抽的样子
iheartglass
14 楼
下面的评论完完全全一边倒啊
这人是个韩二代还读法学院呢,挺会说 长相确实有点奇怪
shanggj
15 楼
iheartglass 发表于 2024-07-31 03:39
下面的评论完完全全一边倒啊
这人是个韩二代还读法学院呢,挺会说 长相确实有点奇怪

后面美国国旗上的 女的是谁?
concierge2
16 楼
Smart young man better than most people on this website
lastunas
17 楼
看着也像China virus
concierge2
18 楼
回复 2楼 Anotherfacet 的帖子
Maybe pick something about policy to argue instead of looks.
mlk jr had a dream
tuer
19 楼
Namama 发表于 2024-07-31 00:37
这人的下巴好奇怪,像木偶的下巴一样

还真是… 小图看起来好丑
concierge2
20 楼
回复 17楼 的帖子
luckily not Chinese virus
atypia
21 楼
这是个另类 正常人还是有是非观的 做人不能只看个人利益 懂王对制度的破坏力不输习
niuniu007
22 楼
concierge2 发表于 2024-07-31 06:54
Smart young man better than most people on this website

智商低的,看谁都觉得smart
EightDishes
23 楼
这是能独立思考而不是被口号忽悠的年轻人。按Pew的调查,在18-29岁之间的Asian有88%投民主党,之后年龄越大投民主党的越少。民主党空喊口号忽悠人那一套,在年轻人里还是有市场的,之前民主党还有提案说要把投票年龄降到13岁的。这些年轻人在社会上被各种现实教训后,就没那么容易被忽悠了。
kengdie
24 楼
大部分有身份条件不错的华人都会投川普,这样才能显示出来他们的优越性。大部分华人都是上了船就不希望别的华人上船。
只有穷苦大众被歧视并识别出来被歧视的人希望社会平等,他们能有相同的社会地位,还有就是从小就受平等观念影响的人希望社会平等,因为平等观念刻入骨子里,这种人太少了。
peachrow
25 楼
回复 21楼 atypia 的帖子
要论破坏制度,没有谁能比得过猪党的。最近的例子就是1400万民主党人选出来的总统候选人,就被几个党内大哥拱下去了,比黑社会还要黑。
shoppingisfun
26 楼
回复 25楼 peachrow 的帖子
这角度洗的很新奇啊,你为什么觉得就是拜登不想退? 他的状态大家有目共睹,他自己不知道吗。
firstautumn
27 楼
谁爱他谁投,坐等川粉11月被打脸!
Hughes
28 楼
kengdie 发表于 2024-07-31 09:26
只有穷苦大众被歧视并识别出来被歧视的人希望社会平等,他们能有相同的社会地位,还有就是从小就受平等观念影响的人希望社会平等,因为平等观念刻入骨子里,这种人太少了。

同意你这个分析,毕竟中国几千年等级森严的帝制文化已经深深地渗透到了人们的思想中,特别是留一代毕竟大部分来美国之前世界观已经形成,现代社会中的人人平等和对弱势群体的保护等理念还不能完全接受,这个在我和孩子们的交流中能深深地感受到。
而且中国传统文化中的成王败寇的理念也容易让人产生一种对独裁者的英雄式的崇拜,所以中国会有很多川粉和普金粉。
RedCrayon
29 楼
我挺想听原因,可惜这博主一脸怒气嘴歪着喷,实在听不下去。有话好好说不会吗。。。
BlueBlueBird
30 楼
kengdie 发表于 2024-07-31 09:26

“只有穷苦大众被歧视并识别出来被歧视的人希望社会平等,他们能有相同的社会地位,还有就是从小就受平等观念影响的人希望社会平等,因为平等观念刻入骨子里,这种人太少了。” 非移?
xiaohaot
31 楼
加州华人肯定不担心白人至上,他们更担心的是零元购,和加州大学要都成为Hispanic-Serving Institution,这样他们的小孩上UC更难了。红州和摇摆州的华人确实要担心白人至上
小新2014
32 楼
BlueBlueBird 发表于 2024-07-31 10:17
“只有穷苦大众被歧视并识别出来被歧视的人希望社会平等,他们能有相同的社会地位,还有就是从小就受平等观念影响的人希望社会平等,因为平等观念刻入骨子里,这种人太少了。” 非移?

也有可能是零元购团体
Hughes
33 楼
xiaohaot 发表于 2024-07-31 10:26
加州华人肯定不担心白人至上,他们更担心的是零元购,和加州大学要都成为Hispanic-Serving Institution,这样他们的小孩上uc更难了。红州和摇摆州的华人确实要担心白人至上

你这个想法有些天真了,一旦川普这种种族主义的独裁者人成功上台,整个国家的大氛围都会改变,当然红州和摇摆州可能会首当其冲,轮到加州也不过是一个时间问题。
夜夜苦读
34 楼
加州华人肯定不担心白人至上,他们更担心的是零元购,和加州大学要都成为Hispanic-Serving Institution,这样他们的小孩上UC更难了。红州和摇摆州的华人确实要担心白人至上

生活在红州不担心白人至上,就怕加州的妖风刮到全美国,怕红州变兰:红州没有那个能力搞高科技,黑人还多,搞起DEI比加州危害更大,治安再一恶化,兰州的极左幽灵游荡到全美国红州就没有好日子过了。红州也同样担心零元购纵容犯罪鼓励吸毒变性还有边境开放。
franzia
35 楼
“川川”,我要吐了
xiaohaot
36 楼
加州民主党一党独大,白人只占35%,又大多在农村,没可能白人至上,加州华人更担心的是黑墨至上,lol。德州佛州华人是真的要小心
catakiri
37 楼
说话为什么挤眉弄眼的,小动作一大堆......
yeon
38 楼
Anotherfacet 发表于 2024-07-31 00:05
这家伙面相一看就戾气很重,跟Trump 一样

他说自己以前一直是川黑,投民主党的。这是才决定要投川普。
Cairotime
39 楼

加州华人改变不了任何现状。何况一大堆吃福利的,不在乎小孩能不能上州大的华人
Cairotime
40 楼
yeon 发表于 2024-07-31 11:12
他说自己以前一直是川黑,投民主党的。这是才决定要投川普。

长相确实不像和党LOL
shoppingisfun
41 楼
law school 出来的孩子,难不成想成为第二个Vance? 无论对错,他有想法总是好的。

jiajia2018
42 楼
一开始感觉是就像他说的 whatever特别无聊的态度。不过看了下他community里面写的东西,他的背景,law school graduate,还是有些想法的。
jiajia2018
43 楼
RedCrayon 发表于 2024-07-31 10:11

我也听不下去他的视频。表情太disttracting。 不过他写的似乎还显示出是有点思考的。
jiajia2018
44 楼
Read my letter to the Dean of my law school regarding an incident that happened today with the woke mob. I really cannot stand them:

Dear Dean Lee,
Greetings! My name is Charlie Cheon and I am a 3L (about to graduate this fall). I don''t know if you might recall me, but I was in your Employment Law class last year. I am also CC''ing Dean Lin, whom I have gotten to know over the years.
I write to you to express my sincerest displeasure with regards to the way some students are handling the invitation of a guest by Professor Wax. I was quite incensed to see flyers posted all across the school smearing Professor Wax''s character. In my opinion, this—along with the fact that some of her students in the Conservative Legal Thoughts class were harassed (boo-ed and hissed at)—shows an effort to intimidate, indicating a lack of respect for civil discourse.
To be clear, I understand that there are principles of free speech at play here. Students have a right to protest events which are not to their liking. I am not suggesting that the administration suppress their ability to share their viewpoints. I think, however, that there is something to be said here about how the administration has fostered an environment in which conservative students do not feel a likewise freedom to express their viewpoints. I suspect that if students were to post flyers across the school denouncing this belief system—that this new age conception of "White supremacy" is a religion, and that these disparate outcomes between different racial groups can be better explained by real intergroup differences with regards to attitude, behavior, and culture than systemic inequities—it would be met with a cold reception by the administration. I speculate that the law school would send a school-wide email stating that such viewpoints are incompatible with its values, denounce the viewpoints as "impermissible stereotyping", and remind students engaged in this behavior that while they are free to express their opinions, they cannot go around posting things across the building in a manner inconsistent with the posting rules (which are in plain display on billboards at the school). Similarly, if Black students were booed and hissed at by fellow students for attending an event sharing progressive (and I use this term loosely) viewpoints, the administration would have no qualms meting out punishment for the wrongdoers by holding that they were harassing students. This is, of course, just a conjecture, but my conclusion is based on my observations of the events that have unfolded here in these past few years, as well as my personal experience with the self-righteous mob at this school, an incident which Dean Lin has been made familiar. I felt the need to take a semester leave of absence because of them. Perhaps the law school administration does not have full control over the cultural milieu among its students, but it can surely set the tone for how those going in the profession of law should conduct themselves in the face of disagreements. In my opinion, it was a dereliction of duty for the previous Dean to denounce Professor Wax''s opinions, viewpoints, and factual statements (I happen to think that Professor Wax''s statements re: Black students not grading into the top quartile is most likely accurate in light of the lowered academic standards under which they were admitted, as offensive as this notion might be to some). He should have reaffirmed Penn''s commitment to free speech and left it at that. I hope that the current administration reassesses his position. If the law school aims to be content-neutral with regards to how they deal with such incidences, it should have to grapple with this de facto double-standard.
Now, I understand that perspectives may vary and that I cannot obligate the administration to do something, the pressing necessity of which the administration may feel differently than I do. I nevertheless wish to express that I think it incumbent upon the leadership to clearly communicate to these students that, though they are free to protest, their views are their own, that there are other students and academics within the building that disagree with them, and that these dissenters are not thereby "causing harm" or engaging acts of "verbal violence" by doing so. They are not aware of this. In my opinion, this self-righteous mob considers itself the ultimate arbiters of truth, and that those who oppose them do so because they have evil intentions. I have serious doubts as to whether those immersed in this way of thinking could engage in critical thinking.
Since my letter has some potent words, I would be remiss were I not to conclude by stating that I respect your authority as the Dean of the Law School. I likewise respect Dean Lin''s authority. I also happen to think that she has navigated these sorts of difficult situations with grace and integrity. I only write to you with the hopes that you might consider this perspective in rendering your decision—it is not an uncommon one within these halls.
Thank you for your time, and I hope that you are staying warm!
Sincerely, Charlie Cheon Show less

他发在youtube的关于学校里面的一件事情而发给LAW SCHOOL DEAN的letter。关于对保守派教授的不尊重,而作出的有理有据的申诉。读下来还是挺有逻辑的。
Riverss
45 楼
franzia 发表于 2024-07-31 10:52
“川川”,我要吐了

川川和川宝这两个叫法都让我哭笑不得
xiaohetiao
46 楼
https://youtu.be/KHyF2uewhG4?si=PC_KYamquKzmfefc
youtube 给我推这个黑人女孩。我看看版上的左派敢不敢外貌羞辱
shoon_yee
47 楼
这么多人不是反驳他的观点,而是拿外表说事儿?隔壁还说critical thinking呢。。。
shuma08
48 楼
华二代有并且敢于表达自己的政治主张,特别好👍不论支持哪方,他都跟一半的美国人站在一起
xiaohetiao
49 楼
RedCrayon 发表于 2024-07-31 10:11

借口,😄,你可以不看只听
千渔千寻
50 楼
回复 22楼 kengdie 的帖子
主要是希望老川整治下烙印。太猖獗了。
现在这形势,留学生根本没机会留下来。我室友cs phd今年已经觉得海龟了。
再让拜登哈里斯胡闹下去,搞出台海战争,就不是被骂China virus这么轻了。
jiajia2018
51 楼
Riverss 发表于 2024-07-31 12:28
川川和川宝这两个叫法都让我哭笑不得

川宝,其实还是带点滑稽的可爱的
jiajia2018
52 楼
shoon_yee 发表于 2024-07-31 12:48
这么多人不是反驳他的观点,而是拿外表说事儿?隔壁还说critical thinking呢。。。

因为有的人看观点,有的人看外貌也不是问题啊。我会去听他的观点,但是他的外形和表情真的让人非常难受。实话实说没啥不可以。
jiajia2018
53 楼
千渔千寻 发表于 2024-07-31 13:20
回复 22楼 kengdie 的帖子
主要是希望老川整治下烙印。太猖獗了。

哈?你在想啥?
anythingelse
54 楼
这人为啥总翻白眼?
tuer
55 楼
jiajia2018 发表于 2024-07-31 12:10
Read my letter to the Dean of my law school regarding an incident that happened today with the woke mob. I really cannot stand them:

Dear Dean Lee,
Greetings! My name is Charlie Cheon and I am a 3L (about to graduate this fall). I don''t know if you might recall me, but I was in your Employment Law class last year. I am also CC''ing Dean Lin, whom I have gotten to know over the years.
I write to you to express my sincerest displeasure with regards to the way some students are handling the invitation of a guest by Professor Wax. I was quite incensed to see flyers posted all across the school smearing Professor Wax''s character. In my opinion, this—along with the fact that some of her students in the Conservative Legal Thoughts class were harassed (boo-ed and hissed at)—shows an effort to intimidate, indicating a lack of respect for civil discourse.
To be clear, I understand that there are principles of free speech at play here. Students have a right to protest events which are not to their liking. I am not suggesting that the administration suppress their ability to share their viewpoints. I think, however, that there is something to be said here about how the administration has fostered an environment in which conservative students do not feel a likewise freedom to express their viewpoints. I suspect that if students were to post flyers across the school denouncing this belief system—that this new age conception of "White supremacy" is a religion, and that these disparate outcomes between different racial groups can be better explained by real intergroup differences with regards to attitude, behavior, and culture than systemic inequities—it would be met with a cold reception by the administration. I speculate that the law school would send a school-wide email stating that such viewpoints are incompatible with its values, denounce the viewpoints as "impermissible stereotyping", and remind students engaged in this behavior that while they are free to express their opinions, they cannot go around posting things across the building in a manner inconsistent with the posting rules (which are in plain display on billboards at the school). Similarly, if Black students were booed and hissed at by fellow students for attending an event sharing progressive (and I use this term loosely) viewpoints, the administration would have no qualms meting out punishment for the wrongdoers by holding that they were harassing students. This is, of course, just a conjecture, but my conclusion is based on my observations of the events that have unfolded here in these past few years, as well as my personal experience with the self-righteous mob at this school, an incident which Dean Lin has been made familiar. I felt the need to take a semester leave of absence because of them. Perhaps the law school administration does not have full control over the cultural milieu among its students, but it can surely set the tone for how those going in the profession of law should conduct themselves in the face of disagreements. In my opinion, it was a dereliction of duty for the previous Dean to denounce Professor Wax''s opinions, viewpoints, and factual statements (I happen to think that Professor Wax''s statements re: Black students not grading into the top quartile is most likely accurate in light of the lowered academic standards under which they were admitted, as offensive as this notion might be to some). He should have reaffirmed Penn''s commitment to free speech and left it at that. I hope that the current administration reassesses his position. If the law school aims to be content-neutral with regards to how they deal with such incidences, it should have to grapple with this de facto double-standard.
Now, I understand that perspectives may vary and that I cannot obligate the administration to do something, the pressing necessity of which the administration may feel differently than I do. I nevertheless wish to express that I think it incumbent upon the leadership to clearly communicate to these students that, though they are free to protest, their views are their own, that there are other students and academics within the building that disagree with them, and that these dissenters are not thereby "causing harm" or engaging acts of "verbal violence" by doing so. They are not aware of this. In my opinion, this self-righteous mob considers itself the ultimate arbiters of truth, and that those who oppose them do so because they have evil intentions. I have serious doubts as to whether those immersed in this way of thinking could engage in critical thinking.
Since my letter has some potent words, I would be remiss were I not to conclude by stating that I respect your authority as the Dean of the Law School. I likewise respect Dean Lin''s authority. I also happen to think that she has navigated these sorts of difficult situations with grace and integrity. I only write to you with the hopes that you might consider this perspective in rendering your decision—it is not an uncommon one within these halls.
Thank you for your time, and I hope that you are staying warm!
Sincerely, Charlie Cheon Show less

他发在youtube的关于学校里面的一件事情而发给LAW SCHOOL DEAN的letter。关于对保守派教授的不尊重,而作出的有理有据的申诉。读下来还是挺有逻辑的。

看了开头就没法儿看了… 学校里典型的drama king,我同届有个白女就这样,被我们骂死。
小新2014
56 楼
千渔千寻 发表于 2024-07-31 13:20
回复 22楼 kengdie 的帖子
主要是希望老川整治下烙印。太猖獗了。

哈哈姐上台 估计烙印来的更多。不过还要继续放非移 中国人可以非移进来
科罗伊
57 楼
这人写的信又臭又长,好心给大家简要概述一下:主要就是抱怨学生们到处贴flyer反对一位教授请的guest speaker. 一边同意这是言论自由,一边抱怨说只有“觉醒派”才有言论自由,都是校方的错。
最twisted 的地方是他觉得white supremacist 不是个事儿,觉醒派不应该老揪着。
其实他自己也可以把学校到处都贴上anti-woke的小标语嘛,没人拦着他。估计他这个性格做派学校里也没啥人理他。
gemeaux1
58 楼
Hughes 发表于 2024-07-31 10:06
同意你这个分析,毕竟中国几千年等级森严的帝制文化已经深深地渗透到了人们的思想中,特别是留一代毕竟大部分来美国之前世界观已经形成,现代社会中的人人平等和对弱势群体的保护等理念还不能完全接受,这个在我和孩子们的交流中能深深地感受到。
而且中国传统文化中的成王败寇的理念也容易让人产生一种对独裁者的英雄式的崇拜,所以中国会有很多川粉和普金粉。

其实国外也有领袖崇拜只是民主教育比较深入。 一直觉得星球大战前传很有预言性。 民主的太久了人们就厌倦其低效,开始期待一个高效的领袖人物,真成帝国后又开始反抗。。。
gemeaux1
59 楼
回复 33楼 夜夜苦读 的帖子
吸毒最严重的州是个红州。而且红州都纷纷立法dei不包括种族性别但包括农村穷人了,未来红州的dei就算盛行也应该是农村白人和西裔拿dei了。话说红州关于dei立法都进行几年了,大家为啥对dei的理解还停留在旧版本?
相关阅读
妮可快六十岁一点都不显老啊,女儿也完美继承了她的颜值来看看美国运动员的松弛和享受比赛不计较输赢吧回国联系了前男友Coles 7月31日-8月6日打折,7刀/kg全鸭、11刀/kg牛排上海中山医院竟然不给输血?国内血库很缺血吗,胃出血竟然没救过来习美讲座丨美国前任中国区招生主任7月31日晚21:00倾情分享——杜克文书新政或将颠覆美本招生传统审阅流程2024年7月绿卡排期:职业移民及亲属移民表A均有前进2024年7月18~21日广州青少年EMBA领袖训练营:如何提升孩子未来软实力2024年7月最新移民排期:职业移民及亲属移民表A均有前进!职业移民表B关停有人见过男小三吗2024年7月30日 – 8月1日RELO英语学术论文写作与发表暑期训练营立马省!洛杉矶Costco 7月31日至8月25日折扣大全!买家秀和卖家秀差别乒乓球男单王楚钦爆冷不敌瑞典老对手,以2:4 惜败。孙颖莎看到刘国梁穿正装颁奖时的小表情亮了求推荐圣诞适合女生一个人旅行的国家1块钱以下的股票好炒么?结婚10几年的老公说从没有收到过礼物Woolworths7月31日-8月6日打折,培根、油半价衣服真的会有毒吗?厦航2024年7月国际及地区航班信息!南航发布7月国际及地区航班计划!很多争论女人该在家还是出去工作的,都忽略了人擅长的事情哈马斯最高领导人在伊朗首都遭以色列空袭身亡公园自行车女子金牌 意外收获达拉斯 Costco 7月31日至8月25日折扣大全!不止人,参加比赛的马🐴也药检阳性。中国马术队被取消奥运团体赛资格低密度胆固醇怎么降低?找工作求bless搞了半天 瑜伽和普拉提都是不减肥只塑形?来一波Thomas Ceccon的腹肌😍😍😍其实他留胡子也有点颓废小帅的哈,好像是23岁?
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。