Redian新闻
>
APAD: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

APAD: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

最西边的岛上
楼主 (文学城)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
- Leonardo da Vinci

"In this complex world, the idea that "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" stands out as a timeless and universal principle. It means that keeping things simple is really smart, even though it might seem basic. When we understand and embrace simplicity, it brings a lot of good things. It makes things more beautiful and easier to understand. It also helps us be better people, take better care of the Earth, and be more creative. This simple approach to life has a big and positive impact."
- https://www.drishtiias.com/mains/model-essays/simplicity-is-the-ultimate-sophistication#

So true, even Mother Nature agrees, as she plays favourites and that she believes in the elegance of simplicity.  "Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy." ( - Isaac Newton).  

But "simple can be harder than complex" (- Steve Jobs), if you don't know where and how to find it.  Sometimes It takes a lot of careful thinking and focus to get there.  So simple != simple? 

Okay, let me try to understand (hopefully): human and Nature are lazy ;-),  and it was/is this laziness that tricked us into finding simplicity and discovering its beauty. So, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication..

Happy Saturday!

移花接木
2 楼
The well known KISS principle in engineering
最西边的岛上
3 楼
+ Keep it short&simple + Keep it simple&straightforward :)
7grizzly
4 楼
To see that, one has to make real mistakes, suffer real
7grizzly
5 楼
consequences, over and over again. Reminds me of life & BJJ.
最西边的岛上
6 楼
life is never easy. but do they teach how to fall the
最西边的岛上
7 楼
jiu-jitsu way to prevent injuries in BJJ?
7grizzly
8 楼
Sure. The break-falls, learned & perfected the hard way:-)))
最西边的岛上
9 楼
fell fromBike once inJuly & theHelmet took theMost impact;-)
7grizzly
10 楼
I did, too, off my e-bike and shoulder-rolled out unscathed.
7grizzly
11 楼
and ended up in the "turtle" position :-)))
最西边的岛上
12 楼
good position! mine wasSideways,leftHand1st head2nd.ouch! ;)
7grizzly
13 楼
I've learned to always ride with a helmet.
7grizzly
14 楼
and I'm considering knee and elbow guards.
天边一片白云
15 楼
I am trying to simplify my life.
最西边的岛上
16 楼
good idea. btw, biking with helmet is law here!!!
最西边的岛上
17 楼
good 4 U 白云美眉。simplicity is the best! :-)
最西边的岛上
18 楼
but I often seePeople holding it inHand than onHead ;-))
瓷善家
19 楼
I apply this principle to my ikebana works
最西边的岛上
20 楼
赞! simplicity w/ elegance, that’s good attitude towards life
相关阅读
有闲钱的话,还贷款,还是投back door IRA?面对美国飞涨的物价,62岁完全退休靠CVX分红,怎样才能保障72岁前十年生活水准不降级?《孤舟》 神剧竟然看完了,一边骂kmt腐败,一边把周站长枪毙,这编剧脑袋Coles 8月14日-8月20日打折,香草考拉蛋糕、花生酱、益生菌、能量水全场半价我只愿意活到八十岁这也是股市增长不可持续会大跌的一个外在表现有没有开过Guardian accounts 给自己孩子China’s Milk Tea Industry Gets a Health Check小罗伯特肯尼迪放弃独立竞选投城川普,进一步证明我的裂向淘汰理论Coles本周最新打折图表 8月14日--8月20日!!Woolworths 8月14日-8月20日打折,porterhouse牛排6折Franklin Templeton,开始发放Full Time Associate面试offer《周末轻松一歌》加油在《在希望的田野上》 by AP下午实地观摩老公打高尔夫球,难洞的成绩,看图说话。文明三阶段(2):人骗人道德正义搁浅开心就好!送给坛里的亲爱的们:)2024年8月29-9月3日广州 《精英催眠营》精品工作坊,成为你自己的催眠大师!俄罗斯似乎是一个走不出苦难的民族劫后余生【老虎嘴】大市反转的后市相似性及QQQ考古更新以mRNA技术发展的抗肺癌新药Woolworths本周最新打折图表 8月14日--8月20日!手里如果有30万闲钱,现在应该如何投资大盘?英区清仓:Lululemon/Diesel半价!匡威/Dr.Martens/Theory/Crocs洞洞鞋2折起!【我心目中的好演员】:露赛罗。谨防病理性哀伤 从Fuz 的离去想到的Diversity in Unity: Exploring the Many ‘Bodies’ of Chinese Dance咨询招聘进度 | OC&C Strategy Consultants在发上海2024年全职面试邀请耽心2007年再现的人看过来
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。