(圈圈里面的)

2)刚刚摘下的菜菜

3)刚刚洗干净的菜菜:

4)刚刚炒好的菜菜:

那么问题来了:这是什么菜?(就是第一图菜地圈着的)

俺也是第一次品尝这菜菜

BONUS:

https://www.google.com/doodles/doodle-for-google-2023-us-winner

“Sometimes I love them, and sometimes I dislike them very much, but I can't imagine my life without my sisters. I have learned to be a little bit more patient with them, and they have had an enormous impact on me. We help to inspire each other and to help each other grow like the vines and flowers in my picture. I am never lonely with them, and they can cheer me up. I am grateful for them and all that they have done for me. In this drawing, we are having a fun time drinking hot chocolate, which is one of my fondest memories. The rainbow in the background symbolizes one of the first things I helped one of my sisters draw. In one of my family pictures, my sisters (sitting next to me) and I (the one in the middle) are sitting in flowers with a background that I drew, so I thought it would be fun to reference that by drawing us sitting flowers here. The word "Google" is related with the stems of flowers and vines, also following the flower/garden theme. My drawing is composed of all our happiest memories to show just how grateful I am for them.”

When Rebecca was thinking about how to answer this year’s Doodle for Google contest prompt, “I am grateful for…”, her mind instantly went to her sisters. She decided to highlight the ways in which they support each other using the metaphor of a garden growing. She thinks gratitude is important because it allows us to look beyond the negative to focus on the positive.

As the U.S. 2023 Doodle for Google contest national winner, Rebecca wins a $30,000 college scholarship and a $50,000 technology package for her school. 

Check out the Google Keyword Blog to learn more about Rebecca.

Congratulations, Rebbecca! We’re grateful to you and the thousands of other students across the U.S. who shared their Doodles with us!

您说今天是不是六六大顺!

Zhuzitaba
2 楼
BONUS - -六六桥牌

Zhuzitaba
3 楼
六六桥牌答案 - -Avoiding a problem

拂晓的风,轻轻地吹
4 楼
高级菜,没吃过也没看到过
久经沙场的枪
5 楼
菜菜有泥泥,爸爸洗皮皮
提问题
6 楼
不认识。回头我问问小小提,他有时候会吃些奇怪的草。
Zhuzitaba
7 楼
今年去一个朋友家要菜苗,她给了我这个,说很好吃:):)
Zhuzitaba
8 楼
那条小狗?

小三

拂晓的风,轻轻地吹
9 楼
留籽,明年向你要
Zhuzitaba
10 楼
你孩子给你说的?
Zhuzitaba
11 楼
好滴
提问题
12 楼
是我家的小狗,附照片一张

Zhuzitaba
13 楼
哇,跟你长的一样

漂亮

Zhuzitaba
14 楼
1N/3N /// S2
久经沙场的枪
15 楼
猜你说的
Zhuzitaba
16 楼
答案揭晓

我朋友说是芝麻菜。查询一下,的确是芝麻菜!!!

AP33912
17 楼
沒开花就吃,想看开花节节高啊。
紫色海洋
18 楼
芝麻跟芝麻菜两回事吧?
Seattle101
19 楼
1NT/3NT,难度小。首攻D,C2-3 9墩牌有了。放小就是死于贪心。
Zhuzitaba
20 楼
对 不是一肥事。芝麻菜的种子是朋友在Whole Foods 买的
提问题
21 楼
这玩意儿吃了能壮阳吗?
爪四哥
22 楼
芝麻开花节节高,竹子开花姐姐高!
相关阅读
请问大家每个月在健身私教上花多少钱呢?在健身房的偶遇一条阔腿裤,觉醒年代, 胡适,白话文学史店庆攻略| 六六六岁了!今年真的有点6!讣告!于2023年6月6日逝世!江南精彩即将开始!6月6日-8日第三届消费医疗高端论坛暨2023年中期策略会!【东吴医药朱国广团队】史海钩沉:千古奇冤商纣王相应花班号召下了泳池,喝了好几口水那些年我们暗恋过的男生“源”创作品-《我们再去看胡杨》《宇之道》两年前点的菜儿,苹果刚刚端上桌【故国神游】梦回金陵五题· 其二养老院见闻华盛顿樱花节,樱花季节“上火”种种我也说一个关于钱和亲情的故事《魅羽活佛》第330章 狗与狗绳力量训练打卡 Day 14 三美同框【故国神游】旧作四首 回乡学我者生,似我者死,要多钻研,自己多写生,然后再创造发挥才对/齐白石今天在路上碰到一家公司, 它的名字叫Bad Ass, 真是晕啦…..啊“上火”的三大根源【冯站长之家】2023年6月16日(周五)三分钟新闻早餐一月坎昆游 -下春秋 (7字打油,2023-04-07)2023年6月16日医疗晨报【故国神游】宋徽宗,也爱美国的国徽!宾州斯通利花园(Stoneleigh garden),老树新花早上起来发个帖子就去上班摸鱼TF了。2023年6月16日物联网新闻转发: 怀念寄爹 (作者:大明)2023年6月16日价格早报回娘家,被关禁闭了,现在用新的ID了经纬portfolio新闻速递(2023年6月1日-7月6日) |【Matrix News】另一个拷问灵魂的问题:为什么要赚钱?经观头条 | 厌恶风险的年轻人,选择跨城存钱赚利息老妈的新爱好2023年6月16日历史上的今天我真了不起(坛内中高年健康共勉)
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。