Redian新闻
>
The Day: 肯尼迪遇刺60周年(60th anniversary of Kennedy assassination)

The Day: 肯尼迪遇刺60周年(60th anniversary of Kennedy assassination)

古树羽音
楼主 (文学城)

11月22日,也就是肯尼迪总统被枪杀的当天,日本电视界正在忙着准备第二天播出的日美之间首次卫星直播。 日美首次通信卫星转播联合实验广播原定于11月23日在NHK和朝日电视台(当时的东京教育电视台)播出,两家电视台的工作人员从前一天晚上就开始工作。 。 然而,当23日凌晨4点左右肯尼迪遇刺的第一条消息传来时,两家电视台突然取消了原定的首个卫星广播节目,并将原定的播出时间提前了约一个小时。 新闻特别节目已转为通过美国卫星直播。 无独有偶,日美首次卫星直播成为肯尼迪总统遇刺的消息,狙击爆料瞬间的镜头在全日本播出,引起震动。

On November 22nd, the day President Kennedy was shot, the Japanese television industry was busy preparing for the broadcast of the first live satellite broadcast between Japan and the United States, scheduled for the following day. The Japan-U.S. joint experimental broadcast by the first communication satellite relay was scheduled to be broadcast on November 23 on NHK and TV Asahi (then Tokyo Educational Television), and staff from both stations had been working since the night before. . 

However, when the first news of Kennedy's assassination arrived at around 4 a.m. on the 23rd, both stations abruptly canceled the first satellite broadcast program that had been scheduled and moved up the original broadcast start time by about an hour. The news special program has been switched to being broadcast live via satellite from the United States. Coincidentally, the first live satellite broadcast between Japan and the United States became the news of President Kennedy's assassination, and the footage of the moment of the sniping and breaking news were broadcast throughout Japan, causing a shock.

下面是肯尼迪总统在就职演说中著名的一句话:

The following is a famous quote from President Kennedy's inaugural address:

因此,我的美国同胞们:不要问你的国家能为你做什么,而要问你能为你的国家做什么。

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  --by John F. Kennedy

永远老李
2 楼
I visited Dallas in the past. I visited that site

It is surreal. Shooter aimed at a moving target from a room five storey high. Bullets hit the head of JFK. He is a really  good shooter indeed. It is so incredible someone filmed the whole thing on camera. Remember, this was way before cell phone era. 

By the way, time changes. These days, "what can you do for your country" kind of demands no longer work. These days it is more like" How can you pay only $900 tax when you are billonaire?""That makes me smart"

古树羽音
3 楼
问好永远博,那一定会临场感满满!我去年途径达拉斯转机,时间不够外出很遗憾。“That makes me smart“:)
永远老李
4 楼
很高兴与你交流

那是一个十字路口转弯处,转弯后是略微下坡,左手侧是草地,右手侧是矮墙和树木,背后是较高的楼,枪手的射击位置就是在侧后。事情过去很长时间了,周边已经没有太多的痕迹和好奇的行人,只有零星的出售纪念品和兜售宣传品的小贩。

我以前看过一篇报道,讲述录制下JFK被射杀全过程录像的报道。他冲洗胶片后,知道他记录下极为珍贵的历史时刻,他告知媒介后,许多家媒体蜂拥而至,争着抬价要购买他的胶片。

古树羽音
5 楼
十分荣幸!谢谢永远博的追加史料!“出售纪念品和兜售宣传品”,难道是关于事件的?能给个链接吗,或者请您再发一次!
永远老李
6 楼
小贩们销售的纪念品就是与JFK直接相关的
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
My fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for
盈盈一笑间
8 楼
you--ask what you can do for your country.
盈盈一笑间
9 楼
谢谢古树分享~ ~ 一晃60年过去了。。
古树羽音
10 楼
天呐,难以想象那些“纪念品”。那辆车可能会在博物馆展出吧?估计还会有杰奎琳的粉色外套?
古树羽音
11 楼
问好辛勤的盈盈坛官!是啊,弹指一挥间,爱和平的总统,世界也变了模样。
盈盈一笑间
12 楼
问好古树!前段时间看新闻,小肯尼迪最近有竞选总统,但遭到家族反对。。
盈盈一笑间
13 楼
喜欢杰奎琳的妆容与穿着品味。。典雅,有格调。。
永远老李
14 楼
Video of JFK assassination

I am not an expert of fire arm at all. But I am amazed what happened that day. The shooter was in a room five storey high. The presidential vehicle was not static but traveled at certain speed. The road is not flat. It went down at certain angle and the vehicle was turning. To me, the condition of shooting is very difficult. It is way more difficult than Olympic game shooting events. Think about it: the olympic shooting venue is on a flat ground. The distance between shooter and the target is fixed in advance. The target doesn't move. The shooter has plenty of time to prepare his triger pulling process. The gun or rifle those olympic athlets use is specially designed and adjusted and maintained at the highest standard. Here comes Oswald. He uses an ordinary rifle and shot at difficult condition. He must be an exceptional shooter. I mean, two fatal shots hit JFK. None of others on that vehicle dead. 

Two other details. 1, the security force reacted very fast. I would say within a few seconds, body guard realized something bad happened to president. One of them rushed towards the vehicle. 2, the wife of JFK saw the whole thing in the closest distance. It must be brutal to see her husband's skull was blown off right in front of her. I don't blame her trying to crawl out of the car. As matter of fact, when the vice president Johnson swore in during flight back to DC as the next president, Jackie still wore the same dress which had JFK's blood on it. 

永远老李
15 楼
我特别好奇想进去参观,但是我家领导坚决反对

这可能是美国历史上极为特殊的一个事件。现在想来,如果连那么震撼的事件都无法说服美国社会控制枪械,那么恐怕永远也控制不了。总统大庭广众脑袋开花,相貌姣好举止优雅的妻子身上溅很多血,全过程被拍摄下来。WELL。。。

古树羽音
16 楼
哇,千万别!忒忒忒危险了!请盈盈去劝一劝。
古树羽音
17 楼
谢谢资料!视频打不开。文字,明早我带老花镜拜读。
卫宁
18 楼
有这么严重吗?:))
永远老李
19 楼
从JFK之后,美国总统出行不再使用敞篷汽车。

敞篷汽车对于与民众互动是个不错的车辆,但是JFK事件证明它确实有巨大的危险

相关阅读
专访丨积家CEO Catherine Rénier:情感联结和艺术表达对腕表也至关重要【春华秋实】蝉, dog【好莱坞黄金时代的精华两年:2. The remains of the day】龙行龘(dá)龘(dá)!※ Somewhere My Love ※ 及【海上钢琴师 vs 娜娜主题曲】11·27@郑州MJ Club丨Dave Weckl & Tom Kennedy全明星融合爵士四重奏龙行龘(dá)龘(dá)!2024央视春晚宣布→葡萄牙的妹纸、风车和玉米田意大利罗马西班牙阶梯(Spanish Steps),景点驻足“变态辣”,英文只会说 very very very very hot?2023年冰岛之旅 (四)[评测]GALAX 20th Anniversary GeForce RTX 4090 评测《尘封档案》拾零:港澳飞贼盗故宫——感恩节特刊——Happy Thanksgiving Day to EveryoneThe Missing Driver: How a Tragedy Sparks Kindness Across China团圆煮意APAD: I wouldn't give him the time of day.鸿发超市「2000 万美元」买下82街前Walmart超市!开设第4家Hông Phát分店!特斯拉----短线或仅作壁上观Day in Winter. 冬日旅美散记(26):花开花落都美丽APAD: Save it for a rainy day.一不小心,闯入北美最大的野牛群[评测]GALAX 20th Anniversary GeForce RTX 4070 评测Lululemon All Day Essentials 2.5L打折$29,这价格超值!颜色也好看国庆 国庆 国庆民国人,原来是个正常人格passport, 看来,到死也只能站在递申请的等候队伍里了。【六洲歌头·National Day of the United States】龙行龘(dá)龘(dá)!这些三叠字怎么念?
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。