Redian新闻
>
APAD:With great power comes great responsibility

APAD:With great power comes great responsibility

移花接木
楼主 (文学城)

"With great power there must also come great responsibility" is a proverb popularized by Spider-Man in Marvel comics, films, and related media. Introduced by Stan Lee, it originally appeared as a closing narration in the 1962 Amazing Fantasy #15, and was later attributed to Uncle Ben as advice to the young Peter Parker.

So, was this an original piece thought up and written by Stan Lee? Maybe, but there is no denying that several earlier documents say something very similar. Here are two examples:

Winston Churchill once said: “Where there is great power, there is a great responsibility.”

And the Christian Bible has the following passage: “From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded. And from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.“

最西边的岛上
2 楼
agreed, true even within one's own family & being a parent.
moonlight7
3 楼
yes, heard and learned it in the movie.
移花接木
4 楼
I heard parents are slaves to their children
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
whoever would be great among you must be willing to serve.

But whoever would be great among you must be your servant,  and whoever would be first among you must be slave  of all.
(Mark 10:43-44 )

移花接木
6 楼
Are you implying yourself? Hahahahahhah
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
Haha. It’s from Bible. Good example for us to follow.
妖妖灵
8 楼
Does great responsibility come if without great power?
最西边的岛上
9 楼
also true (in someway). hahaha
移花接木
10 楼
Agreed, I think this is A->B condition, not

Not A<--->B, 是充分不必要条件,不是充分必要

妖妖灵
11 楼
在其位,谋其政
7grizzly
12 楼
I personally feel my boy's made me a better man.
妖妖灵
13 楼
哈哈,我怎么一直以为你是个美眉呢:)
移花接木
14 楼
Comprehensive translation!!!!!!!
7grizzly
15 楼
Honored :-)
相关阅读
All for one and one for all.The Three Musketeers我在投坛跟风的教训Coles本周最新打折图表1月24日--1月30日!有传奥巴马会是下一个哈佛校长,他以前一直是保Gay校长的幕后证监会对4家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月5日—2024年1月11日)如何10分钟搞定甜年糕?证监会对6家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月19日—2024年1月25日)【一句话翻译】A ‘living skin’ is protecting the Great Wall of ChinaCostco最新打折图表 11月27日 - 12月24日!!!可省$1500君问归期未有期,巴山夜雨涨秋池BC省房东超额涨租的一点经验。2024 January: the beauty of snow in the Great Smokey Mountain.证监会对4家企业拟香港上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月12日—2024年1月18日)反共反华是个人的自由,但就这种素质????Coles 1月24日-1月30日打折,开学文具半价【听歌练听力】The Dangling Conversation三八妇女节晨游为什么会有人会觉得我重复嫁人? 我几十年来只有一个老公有效利他和精致利己日本日记15: 京都打卡之童话般的古都奈良CHINE, Official languages of the UN.power steering fluid漏了,怎么办捷克特雷津纳粹集中营(Terezin),历史见证支持赖昌星和萧美琴赢得大选说得玩。——— 六六说得像个真的读后【线上Zoom活动】美国的流行音乐教育,2024年1月14日,星期日,下午2:00 – 3:30家居修理系列: 漏水篇(2)AI一条灰色的裤子为什么我永远不做定投房产?证监会对1家企业拟美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月26日—2024年2月1日)我真实的生活[五律] 感恩节有题周末随笔也急问一个S8房客问题,请有经验指点宾州雷德利克里克公园(Ridley creek park),自然神作鸿发超市「2000 万美元」买下82街前Walmart超市!开设第4家Hông Phát分店!纪念他什么? ——也写于谢晋诞辰百周年In Northeast China, Tourists From the South Spark a Winter Boom心急吃不了好面包
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。