Redian新闻
>
请教邻居家建POOL 的问题

请教邻居家建POOL 的问题

Cranz
楼主 (文学城)

My neighbor is building a pool now, but I am not aware (My neighbor did not request me to sign Neighbor Awareness Form, but somehow the pool gets HOA approval). I concern the noise produced by the pool operation.

HOA answer:

In reviewing the application, the homeowner did try multiple times to contact you regarding this work. The neighbor awareness forms are not an approval for the project, but to alert the neighbors for something like this. They were approved for the work they are doing so unfortunately there is not much we can do at this point.

柠檬椰子汁
2 楼
你想要怎么样?

My neighbor is building a pool now, but I am not aware (My neighbor did not request me to sign Neighbor Awareness Form, but somehow the pool gets HOA approval). I concern the noise produced by the pool operation.

这是你的指控?你想要什么?要HOA取消approval?

HOA answer:

In reviewing the application, the homeowner did try multiple times to contact you regarding this work. The neighbor awareness forms are not an approval for the project, but to alert the neighbors for something like this. They were approved for the work they are doing so unfortunately there is not much we can do at this point.

HOA的解释是否正确,你要去看你的HOA的CC&R和bylaw。如果HOA说的对,你也没有办法。

具体噪音高不高,那么要等到游泳池建好了再说,现在说怕噪音高为时过早,HOA也没有理由取消approval。

Cranz
3 楼
我想在这里请教一下, 我能做什么

我认为HOA和邻居程序有错. 我一直在家里, 他们却以没找到我为理由, 在我没有在Neighbor Awareness Form签字的情况下, 同意了邻居建POOL. 我想在这里请教一下, 我能做什么

柠檬椰子汁
4 楼
先把architecture committee的章程拿出来看一下。

你能做什么?不就是去闹吗?要闹也要有章程可以依据啊。到底Neighbor Awareness Form仅仅是通知,还是申请的一个步骤,如果是申请的一个步骤,需要几个Neighbor Awareness Form?是任意两个,三个,还是所有紧挨的邻居?

这些事情都是你要取做研究的。先把章程贴出来再说。

不要以为有什么灵丹妙药。

Cranz
5 楼
Neighbor Awareness Form

Neighbor Awareness Form:

It is the intent of the DRC that the Owner's applicable neighbors be notified of any improvements, which may impact the use and enjoyment of the neighbor's property. Neighbor approval or disapproval of a particular improvement shall only be advisory and shall not be binding in any way on the DRC's decision.

Applicable Neighbors Defined

Adjacent neighbor: Means all neighbors with adjoining property walls/floors/ceilings to the Owner.

Facing neighbor: Means the applicable neighbors most directly across/facing the Owner.

Impacted neighbor: Means all neighbors in the immediate surrounding area, which would be affected by the construction of an improvement.

Owner must show the drawings to applicable neighbors and request their signatures on the Neighbor Awareness Form (Exhibit B). Signature of this form does not constitute neighbor approval of the improvements.

Neighborhood Awareness Form

This document is applicable for those requesting approval for Improvements that are visible from the exterior of your home or that will affect the sound attenuation within your unit.

Impacted Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature

Impacted Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

Balcony, Deck or Patio

Adjacent Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

Adjacent Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

Your Unit

Name ________________

Address _____________

Front of Home

Impacted Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

Impacted Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

Impacted Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

My neighbors have seen the plans I am submitting for the DRC review (see above verification). I, as the owner, certify that I have requested that my adjacent and impacted neighbors sign this statement confirming notification. I understand neighbor objections do not in themselves cause denial of the plans. If the Home is not yet sold or occupied, I have had a builder representative sign in the appropriate box to confirm that the Home is not occupied.

SUBMITTED BY:

Name: ________________________________________Date: _________________

Address: ____________________________________________________________

hz82000
6 楼
很明显根本不想让你介入,先入为主,问题是你有精力闹吗?

他让你牵,你不签,他就不盖了?他是铁了心要盖

二胡一刀
7 楼
我们小区建东西都是HOA批准就好,不需要邻居同意。
Cranz
8 楼
我还能追纠下去吗

谢谢柠檬椰子汁的解答.

对这个HOA和邻居程序上的错误, 我还能追纠下去吗?

柠檬椰子汁
9 楼
你总要多想几步。

显然,邻居根本没有想给你看。他完全可以给你留条,或者把纸张留在你的信箱里面。所以,邻居是有作假或者无视规章的嫌疑。

但是,你要想,就算推翻了HOA的允许,又能怎么样?

邻居重新申请,让你签这个awareness form,你不签的话,和第一次一样;如果你签,说你知道了,然后附上一大堆理由,或者直接和HOA 委员会委员联系,他们就不会批准吗?

HOA会说,你不能盲目反对,每个家庭还是有建游泳池的权利的。请你把反对的理由说出来。你说:有噪音!他们会反向邻居说,你的设计里面有没有做过噪音的考虑?邻居回去和合同工说,你们去给我编几个考虑噪音的文字来对付HOA。

邻居把合同工的信给HOA看,信誓旦旦说游泳池建好后没有噪音,或者用了最小噪音的泵,然后呢?

HOA还是盖章允许。这不是HOA向着你,而是HOA也找不到理由来反对。他们不批准,你的邻居又要去告。HOA夹在中间,谁占理他们就用谁的理由。不要把HOA孤立起来说他们向着某某方,要找理由把HOA团结到自己这一边。

美国有句俗话,pick the hill to die on. 有些事情知道反对不了,就不要pick that hill to die on. 

oops_yz
10 楼
你签不签区别不大,这个表只是个礼貌性的告知

Neighbor approval or disapproval of a particular improvement shall only be advisory and shall not be binding in any way on the DRC's decision.

Owner must show the drawings to applicable neighbors and request their signatures on the Neighbor Awareness Form (Exhibit B). Signature of this form does not constitute neighbor approval of the improvements.

Shanghaigirl98
11 楼
+1
相关阅读
我和孩子说,别找中国大陆背景的配偶,他们的父母控制欲太强,请教一个gas fire place 的问题3到7天,就没了!拜拜2023,嗨嗨2024证监会对1家企业拟美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月26日—2024年2月1日)证监会对6家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月19日—2024年1月25日)也问一个roth ira 的问题本人不炒BITCOIN,不是因为是道德家。。高耀潔葬禮上生平簡介邀请函:2024年1月29日下午14:00浙江省金融人才协会跨界交流会暨港湾金融大讲堂第一期12.31.23 新年!新年! 你慢点来问个公司options 的问题,不知道我理解的对不对?2023年,小难无重伤一切工厂质量的问题!说白了都是人的问题大姐(高耀潔)帶我看飛機,我帶大姐坐火車苏珊米勒每日运势2024年1月29日献花庆祝摄坛《摄影故事》活动圆满成功给孩子开Roth IRA 的问题我为什么认为在社交媒体上询问病情和回答问题是扯淡"火人节艺术家必看!2024年火人节RAT团队征集倒计时!2月29日截止!邀请函:2024年1月29日下午14:00港湾金融大讲堂第一期高耀潔葬禮上家人致謝各位兄兑,各位姐,今天俺得了一块“青蛙王子”奖牌2024年1月29日价格早报《繁花》:重溫上海90年代的情感風景长篇小说《太门西》连载22:第8章:东亭侯府(1)问个卖covered call 的问题见过男生,我才深深理解了闺女的自卑2023年守岁请教一个Roth 401K 的问题。如果收入很低(意味着交税少),是不是可以少存regular 401k, 存RothRoth IRA 5年 Rule 的问题。谢谢先。问一个Vanguard Joint Account 的问题。他家联名账户不允许加beneficiary,【龙年卜卦】赵安吉在水里泡了一个钟头+AI和减肥药最红![龙年卜卦]我们生活的现实,是虚拟的。有八大迹象显示,宇宙,是上帝创造的一个游戏。男子出狱后诈骗狱友母亲150余万元,被判12年【冯站长说安全】2024年1月29日问个financial aid 的问题2024年1月29日(周一)冯站长之家三分钟晚间新闻比特币挖矿,除了乱费能源之外,对社会有任何益处吗?退休金不够,延迟退休的数字解析岁末漫笔-回望2023
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。