Redian新闻
>
APAD:The difference between a flower and a weed is... ...

APAD:The difference between a flower and a weed is... ...

移花接木
楼主 (文学城)

“The difference between a flower and a weed is judgement.” Wayne Dyer

Sure, some weeds are unattractive, invasive, annoying, and some are just downright dangerous. But, some weeds can be beautiful and have admirable qualities. Wildflower gardens are made up of plants that would be considered weeds in a manicured rose garden. At the end of the day, it’s up to you to decide!

Most of the wildflowers we see growing at the roadside are non-native species. Some are thought of as weeds, and some are invasive, but, as Lorraine Johnson, the author of numerous books on local habitat gardening sees it, the wildflowers and other native plants have an important job to do. “There’s a strong connection between the loss of native plants in our landscape and the loss of pollinators, which are losing their food source.”

One day left, 've to carry on my gardening project. Fellow Canadians, hope you've enjoyed your Victory Day long weekend so far and keep enjoying the rest of your long weekend.

最西边的岛上
2 楼
Haha, we R all weeds, like dandelionPappus. goneWith theWind
最西边的岛上
3 楼
& landed where we R. Happy gardening! ;-)
7grizzly
4 楼
Stubborn dandelions on the lawn made me think we are on the
7grizzly
5 楼
wrong side :-)
云霞姐姐
6 楼
Ha-ha,We are the weeds and have the power to live
云霞姐姐
7 楼
The JUDGEMENT is just a chance
最西边的岛上
8 楼
+ have the right to live given by Nature! ;-)
妖妖灵
9 楼
The bee is the fairest judge
妖妖灵
10 楼
I am learning to plant chives with seeds. Should I use pot
妖妖灵
11 楼
mix instead of garden soil?
最西边的岛上
12 楼
ifCan’tBeatThem, joinThem! just harvested some 4Lunch, see:

7grizzly
13 楼
Wow. I heard they make good dumpling fillings. Haven't tried
最西边的岛上
14 楼
要用开水先焯一下,不然会很苦。蒲公英是“药草皇后”,清肺、利嗽化痰、散结消痈、养阴凉血、舒筋固齿等。药性还比较平和。;)
7grizzly
15 楼
Will remember to blanch. Sounds like it'll rebuild my bjj:-)
移花接木
16 楼
都可以,与草一样,种子长出来如发丝一般细,需要割很多次,一年甚至两年才能达到正常的粗细,更有效的是移植别人的成熟韭菜
相关阅读
中篇小说:连长(12)In China, Starbucks Feels the Heat From Homegrown Coffee ChainsAPAD: Nothing is certain but death and taxesJoke of the day: conversation between 2 portobello mushrooms凸子先报:Trump, Biden 和 TikTokAPAD:Walnuts and pears you plant for your heirsThe Lowly Chinese Go Player Who Conquered the Sport这个沃顿的拉丁荣誉说3.8GPA以上就是SCL,下面有帖说哈佛要3.982(只能一个A有没有娃比中国土生土长的父母还爱吃酱油的?骚粉的EF车队今天夺冠兰花,翩翩起舞The 75-Year-Old Mother Creating a Green Miracle in the Desert文城五年找乐玩疯狂的美学者呼吁考虑中国攻台时首先动用核武器[旅游] Día de la Independencia | 2017年9月游墨西哥城第3-4天投资友情,竹笋要烫过,自己的菜地荒废了,朋友马上给送来菜,先吃上,再赶紧自己种。APAD: Play ducks and drakes驾驶执照APAD: The straw, The coal, and The beanLotteries to Cowshed Cafés: How Small Coffee Shops Survive言论自由与匿名性的辩证关系及法律责任看鲁迅张爱玲胡兰成林徽因钱钟书照片小留妹子带爸妈去纽约餐厅,这座位安排是被微歧视了?《我的阿勒泰》看完了 很好看姆巴佩这个蜡像做得好像,都分不出哪个是真人了Can This Café Help People With Autism Find Acceptance in China?读书笔记Befor and After读废话多多的《制造生命的重任》所感APAD:Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are.APAD: do as I say and not as I doThe Re-examined Life: Retaking the Gaokao to Start AfreshHer Boyfriend Killed Himself. The Internet Blamed Her.费翔母亲去世,失智5年需24小时照顾,他守在身边尽孝汪峰发文承认与森林北恋情,称两人认识是在他离婚两个月后,认识四个月后开始交往 ​也谈耐心2024年5月25日星期六RELO北京英语教学研讨会Towns Cut Off as ‘Once-in-a-Century’ Floods Engulf South China肺癌脑转移咳嗽九个月才确诊节食能瘦但怎么保持?
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。