楼主 (北美华人网)
把黑人superintendent推开了。女儿那个尴尬啊!
Sweetly
2 楼
女儿无语的表情
落地无声
3 楼
是防止女儿和superintendent握手
Superintendent Rainey Briggs was attacked during the Baraboo High School graduation. The unnamed attacker, was a “father” who didn’t want his graduating daughter to shake the hand of a Black man, so he ruined her moment
That’s racism for you in 2024#Graduation #Fight pic.twitter.com/wBdPjLVkQO — Did you see that? 🤣 (@TheTVAddicted) June 3, 2024
wa8445
4 楼
任重道远啊
渔非凡
5 楼
这看起来是一个很decent的黑人。过分了啊
ice2008
6 楼
不一定是因为是颜色吧,也许他的一些政策,这个爸爸很反对。
Sweetly
7 楼
回复 3楼 落地无声 的帖子
居然是superintendent,这爹够疯狂。
wa8445
8 楼
很好地解释了,美国的种族歧视和中国的地域歧视的区别!大妈们不懂的,可以进入看看…
mtwash
9 楼
这个事情对当事的黑人,其他在场者,以及这个女生,都是心理创伤啊
Harenough
10 楼
这会有law sue吧,疯了,你推开自己女儿就是了,推开别人等于attack 公职人员。进监狱是多久的问题。
衣衣衣
11 楼
可怜的女孩,被亲爹毁了最重要的时刻之一
lisa221
12 楼
衣衣衣 发表于 2024-06-05 16:47
可怜的女孩,被亲爹毁了最重要的时刻之一

这爹真是一朵奇葩
pwwq
13 楼
衣衣衣 发表于 2024-06-05 16:47
可怜的女孩,被亲爹毁了最重要的时刻之一

White trash 家里教育出来 基本还是 white trash
她的尴尬无奈可能并不是觉得他爸的行为不妥,为是当初put her on the spot 有些不好意思而已
shoon_yee
14 楼
他是说了是因为黑人吗? 也许是另有原因,看的人解释成是因为肤色?
pwwq
15 楼
shoon_yee 发表于 2024-06-05 16:52
他是说了是因为黑人吗? 也许是另有原因,看的人解释成是因为肤色?

估计是因为别的原因,
网民在那里加戏解释

killua0512
16 楼
不是种族的问题!
According to WKOW-TV, the father’s daughter was a graduating senior. Authorities have referred a disorderly conduct ticket against him, the television station reported. The school district told WKOW that the Baraboo school resource officer and two off-duty police officers who were attending the graduation “promptly assisted in managing the situation.” He was removed “from the venue,” the television station reported. Daily Mail named the dad, although authorities have not released his name. Other sites are withholding his name to protect the identity of his daughter. Rainey briggs “We would like to emphasize that the safety and well-being of our students, staff, and community members is a top priority,” a Baraboo School District statement read, according to Wisc News. Briggs has been Baraboo’s superintendent for about three years. Before that, he was a principal in the Madison area. “I’m saddened that this happened. My daughter had to witness this too as she was in this graduating class. It doesn’t matter the reasons of why the man did what he did. It was incredibly inconsiderate of the students and families in attendance. I have my issues with things happening in our schools. It’s sad that we can’t put aside things for just one night to allow everyone to enjoy and celebrate these students and their accomplishments,” a woman wrote on a Baraboo-related Facebook page. There’s been a lot of tension in Baraboo lately. Another person wrote on the page, “I haven’t seen anything that would indicate that this happened because of racism (Briggs is black and the parent white), or that it has anything to do with the recall of Kevin Vodak. The local buzz is that it had to do with bullying and the way the school handled it.” According to WGLR, Vodak is the School Board president and some parents are trying to recall him over superintendent pay and “management of district resources,” among other issues. However, the motive has not been released by authorities. According to WISC News, “A large group of residents, including a former district teacher who worked in the district prior to Briggs’ tenure, have voiced numerous complaints against Briggs, other administrators and the School Board.” The site did not specify what those were.
shoon_yee
17 楼
估计是因为别的原因,
网民在那里加戏解释

pwwq 发表于 2024-06-05 16:54

这些网民才是问题,什么都是以肤色来judge。首先看到的是肤色。
laohua001
18 楼
shoon_yee 发表于 2024-06-05 16:59
这些网民才是问题,什么都是以肤色来judge。首先看到的是肤色。

种族问题就是美国第一大问题!为啥要blame网民?
mtwash
19 楼
killua0512 发表于 2024-06-05 16:55
不是种族的问题!
According to WKOW-TV, the father’s daughter was a graduating senior. Authorities have referred a disorderly conduct ticket against him, the television station reported. The school district told WKOW that the Baraboo school resource officer and two off-duty police officers who were attending the graduation “promptly assisted in managing the situation.” He was removed “from the venue,” the television station reported. Daily Mail named the dad, although authorities have not released his name. Other sites are withholding his name to protect the identity of his daughter. Rainey briggs “We would like to emphasize that the safety and well-being of our students, staff, and community members is a top priority,” a Baraboo School District statement read, according to Wisc News. Briggs has been Baraboo’s superintendent for about three years. Before that, he was a principal in the Madison area. “I’m saddened that this happened. My daughter had to witness this too as she was in this graduating class. It doesn’t matter the reasons of why the man did what he did. It was incredibly inconsiderate of the students and families in attendance. I have my issues with things happening in our schools. It’s sad that we can’t put aside things for just one night to allow everyone to enjoy and celebrate these students and their accomplishments,” a woman wrote on a Baraboo-related Facebook page. There’s been a lot of tension in Baraboo lately. Another person wrote on the page, “I haven’t seen anything that would indicate that this happened because of racism (Briggs is black and the parent white), or that it has anything to do with the recall of Kevin Vodak. The local buzz is that it had to do with bullying and the way the school handled it.” According to WGLR, Vodak is the School Board president and some parents are trying to recall him over superintendent pay and “management of district resources,” among other issues. However, the motive has not been released by authorities. According to WISC News, “A large group of residents, including a former district teacher who worked in the district prior to Briggs’ tenure, have voiced numerous complaints against Briggs, other administrators and the School Board.” The site did not specify what those were.

无聊的烂梗
拿一个旁人的个人解读做金标准,就敢下结论不是racism?
那么多同为当场的旁观者指责是种族主义你假装看不见,看到一个说不是的,就当圣旨
心眼太偏,屁股太偏!
希望你回到从前
20 楼
这个爸爸真是不知道体贴女儿,这件事受伤害最大的就是小姑娘。什么玩意,养孩子的时候未必见他多上心,毕业典礼出来露个脸还要干这种事,让孩子尴尬,那么多人看着,渣爹一个。
z.y
21 楼
他推开的黑人右后浅色西装的不也是黑人吗?如果是因为肤色,他没两个都推下去?
laohua001
22 楼
z.y 发表于 2024-06-05 17:27
他推开的黑人右后浅色西装的不也是黑人吗?如果是因为肤色,他没两个都推下去?

这眼神!
希望你回到从前
23 楼
搜了一下学校,三分,低收入家庭很占比例,周围房价2700尺的四十万三十三万的样子。很多占地十几个acre的房子也不过六七十万。无疑是乡下了。
婚纱旗袍晚礼服
24 楼
川粉:反对白爸的,你怎么不去非洲?中国上海人也歧视外地人。
焱焱
25 楼
laohua001 发表于 2024-06-05 17:02
种族问题就是美国第一大问题!为啥要blame网民?

不管什么原因,种族问题在此国,无解。
vsfan
26 楼
希望你回到从前 发表于 2024-06-05 17:33
搜了一下学校,三分,低收入家庭很占比例,周围房价2700尺的四十万三十三万的样子。很多占地十几个acre的房子也不过六七十万。无疑是乡下了。

噗……除了几个著名高房价区美国99%都是这种乡下
Baraboo 有很多水上公园…
rfiw
27 楼
新闻里说的很清楚不是种族问题,是不满意这个superintendent 处理学校bully的问题。最讨厌那些动不动就说种族问题的人, 很煽风点火。在推特上发布的人是黑人吗?太敏感不是好事吧,有诱导的倾向。
西北飘雪
28 楼
rfiw 发表于 2024-06-05 17:55
新闻里说的很清楚不是种族问题,是不满意这个superintendent 处理学校bully的问题。最讨厌那些动不动就说种族问题的人, 很煽风点火。在推特上发布的人是黑人吗?太敏感不是好事吧,有诱导的倾向。

鸵鸟也不好吧
layjohns
29 楼
我更怀疑是不满某些政策,而不单纯是肤色一个因素。或许buff叠加
30 楼
搞笑,不是种族问题?每个学区都有对superintendent不满的一群人,常常都有想把他们搞下来的Facebook group,没见几个能搞成这样吧。
tigerpi314
31 楼
wa8445 发表于 2024-06-05 16:41
很好地解释了,美国的种族歧视和中国的地域歧视的区别!大妈们不懂的,可以进入看看…

区别是啥?种族歧视比较容易因为肉眼就可以识别要歧视的对象?不需要网上吵架试图辨别非310?
MajiaZ
32 楼
tigerpi314 发表于 2024-06-05 19:44
区别是啥?种族歧视比较容易因为肉眼就可以识别要歧视的对象?不需要网上吵架试图辨别非310?

所以只要是race不一样的人之间的矛盾,不需要看内容,全是种族歧视。所以最好还是要segregate才能杜绝种族歧视。😄
banlisu
33 楼
rfiw 发表于 2024-06-05 17:55

反对学校政策也不应该在女儿高光的时候这么干呀,这显然是另有隐情,不过事实就是这一堆人里就只有这一个黑人,而且他就当众推开他
吃鸡蛋
34 楼
回复 6楼 ice2008 的帖子
你舔的很卖力嘛,继续
海拉鲁炸酱面
35 楼
如果不是种族歧视,就是脑子不灵光,给闺女招黑
wonaiwangerxiao
36 楼
killua0512 发表于 2024-06-05 16:55
不是种族的问题!

你蒙自己的眼睛就可以了,我还是想看清楚自己周遭环境的。
Jaelynleaf
37 楼
人种问题是一直存在的 就像宗教争端一样 只不过 有些地方可以直接抗议 有些地方熟视无睹
Lvhiking
38 楼
太粗鲁了! 白人女的还对台下挥手 no no, 观众都起哄了。
左蹄猪猪
39 楼
这爹惧黑症,心理疾病难以自控。
我们一般的成人就是不喜欢也都能假装微笑握手的。
XiaoNanNan
40 楼
天哪
Geofan
41 楼
这爹太牛了,脑子是化石吧
相关阅读
弗罗里达一级戒备:川普高调出席小儿子高中毕业典礼(古詩英譯)惠崇春江晚景 – (其二)苏轼57岁妮可基德曼,这脸上动了不少刀,远不如75岁的梅丽尔斯特里普天然自信:被岁月摧毁 vs 被岁月滋养川普高调出席2米高小儿子高中毕业典礼,周边封锁!狙击手待命!(4/23 更新)Mytheresa 今天的daily candy 有有ferragamo 皮带48折Eddie bauer折扣区低至3折+额外4折+9折啦,买了fleece hoodie,很多都是地板价了惊闻发小被留置,兼说腐败和出身纽约长岛一高中毕业典礼爆血案!一群蒙面人持刀砍伤2人!疑与家庭纠纷有关...有多少姐妹打Botox?别碰!华男在海边发现“可怕老人脸”,跟变异似的!(图)跑到参议员舒默家去示威了,警察抓了100多还在抓(国民警卫队最快今晚进哥大!纽约大学部分教学楼封了!)Best Buy上有Apple产品大促,MacBook、Apple Watch、iPad Air都有好价汤勺【七律】 周末打球球场到处是积水有题大家觉得You are what you eat 有没有道理?吃什么真的体现出你的教养品位和社会层次?《谷雨立夏间》114 纽约奇遇周边封锁!狙击手待命!川普飞往佛州高调出席小儿子高中毕业典礼黄仁勋 · 加州理工2024届毕业典礼演讲 | 2024年6月14日(全文+视频)(古詩英譯)惠崇春江晚景 (其一) - 蘇軾Cole Haan 有母亲节8折,可以买经典款Grandpro tennis 小白鞋, 折扣款额外8折房租晚到几天不值得着急上火,我这个人心大,本月交上来就行。有房客追着交租也烦,要花时间回复。中国的八大菜系,你最喜欢哪家的鱼?大家会每天根据穿搭换首饰戴吗?马聚,以色列会攻击伊朗本土作为还击周边封锁!狙击手待命!川普高调出席小儿子高中毕业典礼伊朗真的反美反以吗?刚刚哥大宣布:取消毕业典礼!为保卫美国大学毕业典礼,美国各大学严查,设置抗议区斯坦福Llama3狙击手待命!安保如临大敌:川普高调出席小儿子高中毕业典礼大虎加拿大打冰球刚刚看了电影《Sight》,simple naive trust-bi-racious marriage《魅羽活佛》第378章 替我教训熊孩子求大家的祝福保佑看一对老美夫妇讲在印度旅游的经历,人家是怎么做到这么大气豁达的呢?哈佛毕业典礼大骚乱,13名毕业生被制裁!数百名哈佛毕业生退出典礼,抗议游行川普高调出席小儿子高中毕业典礼,周边封锁!狙击手待命!刚刚才知道:王医生离了三次婚?老烟记事(422) 铁丝篓【墨雨云间】有点像灰姑娘和恶毒继母+两个妹妹,姜三姜四长得很像,王子是肃国公,也是有深仇大恨之人
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。