Redian新闻
>
I received unexpected refund, it's real absolutely no scam

I received unexpected refund, it's real absolutely no scam

移花接木
楼主 (文学城)

Just received an Amazon refund email notice.

We are writing to confirm that we have processed your refund in the amount of CDN$ 0.01 for your Order ******** from VIDEO CAMERA CENTER.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: Raynox DCR-250 2.5x Super Macro Lens Universal Snap-on Mount for 52mm to 67mm + Lens Optic Pen Cleaner + 1 VCC113 Micro-Fiber Cloth
    Quantity: 1
    ASIN: B08Y61GJKZ
    Reason for refund: Export fee reduced

Here's a detailed breakdown of your refund:

Import Fee Deposit Refund: CDN$ 0.01

Your refund is being credited as follows:

Visa Credit Card: CDN$ 0.01

This amount has been credited to your payment method and will appear when your bank has processed it.

最西边的岛上
2 楼
that's aBigAmount ;-))) tooBad NoMoreRealPenny 2Show It ;))
移花接木
3 楼
Give it out to freak out someone
7grizzly
4 楼
I wonder if that email cost more than the refund but the
7grizzly
5 楼
smart Amazons might thought it good for PR.
移花接木
6 楼
Credit companies should charge big time2marketing activities
天边一片白云
7 楼
Amazon is best and fastest to handle return and refund.
天边一片白云
8 楼
But this one of yours is funny.
最西边的岛上
9 楼
Oh, sorry ;)
暖冬cool夏
10 楼
Must be system generated.
移花接木
11 楼
from the retailer
暖冬cool夏
12 楼
I mean, frm retailer Amazon‘s system that generated automat
风啸啸壮士
13 楼
Years ago, I converted old 401(k) to IRA; at the end of that

month, I received one penny paper check, the dividend amount before I converted to IRA and only issued at month end. I just ignored it and I received at least one paper letter following up since I didn't deposit it!!!

移花接木
14 楼
Giving it to a street beggar, he would curse or beat you up
相关阅读
为什么新冠疫情不会引发大萧条?推荐一本书 Highly Sensitive People in an Insensitive WorldOpenAI releases real长篇小说《太门西》连载133:第45章:时空跨越(1)Netizens Enraged by Baidu Executive’s Social Media PostsA School Bus, a Knife Attack, an Unexpected Hero’s Last Stand暑假回国,弟弟说啥都不要,给侄子带点小零食就好另类的退休生活:Real Estate Is Your 401K (WSJ)曼哈顿的黄衣中国僧人——我的纽约特写分享、显摆、炫富显摆也可,吹牛也可,唯一不可。。。买房要警惕【作假】房复旦大学法学院通报毕业典礼袭师事件:涉事学生被开除学籍又要重读《红楼梦》啦!China Faces Another Blisteringly Hot Summer, Experts Warn美国711要学日本了连载租房十五年之一这么好的石头不蹦跶可惜了《金瓶梅》《红楼梦》对比之点戏【唱响五四】※ 我们在蓝色海上漂 ※新白雪公主选好演员了看《颜心记》get了陈瑶,求推荐她别的剧你们觉得经久不衰,耐看的电视剧是哪部?The real luxury in life is a morning cup of coffee whileYoung Chinese Have Almost No Concerns About AI, Survey Finds港科大联手思谋新作:Defect Spectrum 数据集重新定义AI工业质检10寸水果蛋糕、粉色系ins风蛋糕"bonus appreciation" in real estate天津茱莉亚音乐学院招聘咨询与健康主任(Director of Counseling and Wellness)硅谷活动|机器人创业与投资的绝佳对接机会!Robotics Founder & Funder Connect阵容更新,抓紧报名顶级的美貌从来都是基因彩票《红楼梦》第一回先来见过曹雪芹感谢猛牛福虎等一众网友理解和美言,解释一下《金瓶梅》说的啥【林中】China’s Solution for Misleading Tinder Profiles: Dating Analysts【求职战报】SpaceX前工程师打造电动车智能快充公司Electric Era Technologies软件工程师面试邀约!Up or Out: The Ruthless Tenure Race for Young Chinese Scholars东航就林生斌隐私权纠纷案上诉 林生斌诉东航侵权案将二审听说今天有关于印度人的游行?
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。