Redian新闻
>
The black and white google

The black and white google

移花接木
楼主 (文学城)

The Google global search engine home page is black and white now, while the google.ca is still colored.  Is it only me? or everyone is the same?

What is the story behind such striving performance by Hamas at the relatively calm moment in the Middle East?  Appearantly the financial backers had paid big price to Hamas to work so hard. It is the first time for Hamas breaking into the Iseralie check-points, breaching of fences, capturing military base, heavy equipments  and some 100 Iseralie and more Palestinian civilian hostages , meanwhile drone attacks, 5000 long range rockets attacks. The fact is that any production that could possibly lead to explosive was banned in Hamas occupied territory, even sugar and salt.  What needs to be done for such massive scaled attacks? 

Hamas and the attack organizer will be the ones paying the death price. Do the financial backers really care about Hamas's wellbeing?  No they don't. Could be someone wants to shift the world's attention?

盈盈一笑间
2 楼
Hamas and the attack organizer will pay the death price
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
Definitely! Absolutely! 任何针对平民的反人类的恐怖行动都应该被狠狠打击。
盈盈一笑间
4 楼
查了一下,我的google 引擎目前还是原来的模样。赞加国的设置。哀悼的颜色。
移花接木
5 楼
or my overthought?remind me the B&W homepage of 东方航空,&
移花接木
6 楼
my Wechat badge since I lost my father? or ......
移花接木
7 楼
I was simply hacked
盈盈一笑间
8 楼
希望是google有意设置的哀悼。不过自从狗家拿下“不作恶”don’t be evil 的slogan 之后,也别太指望

CEO 劈材能多慈善了。

永远老李
9 楼
The very last thing America does, is to directly involved in
Zhuzitaba
10 楼
兄弟,不是那样的

How do I get Google dark mode?

To get Google’s dark mode on your device, click on the gear icon in the top right of the screen to access your settings, then go to “Theme”.

There, it should allow you to select light, dark, or a flexible option that adjusts to the time of day.

If your Google dark mode is still dark grey it means they new pitch-black update hasn’t been sent to your device yet, but it should be in due course.

-----------------

I did try that:

盈盈一笑间
11 楼
早看你,就觉得很可疑了。哈哈

说吧,狗家哪个办公室的?

盈盈一笑间
12 楼
哈哈,表把老美都想象成白衣飘飘的天使,好伐?人家在中东也是有利益的,需要战略伙伴哒~~
Zhuzitaba
13 楼
hahaha

I am a chemist, not working for Google

盈盈一笑间
14 楼
这不是理由!LOL

狗家有大把的学数理化的PhD

方外居士
15 楼
你骂别人是狗家,你还能指望人家给你好脸色?
盈盈一笑间
16 楼
哈哈,这是对google 的网络爱称。类似的还有,脸书,非死不可!Amazon, 亚麻/ 亚妈。
盈盈一笑间
17 楼
用google 搜索,俺们都说,放狗搜一搜。吼吼!
方外居士
18 楼
哈哈哈!放狗搜,放狗yao?
盈盈一笑间
19 楼
哈哈。狗家目前不提供这项服务呀。看好他们正在加紧研制中的bard ,如果可以beat chatGPT,算不算放狗yao?
移花接木
20 楼
的确如此,可能是我把家里与单位电脑设置弄混了
xia23
21 楼
Mine (google.ca) is colored.

waterfowl
22 楼
It's normal color here
相关阅读
ULTA 有Early Black Friday Sale, Lancome 半价,Philosophy 洁面44折是不是brown rice 比 white rice 更有营养?欧洲最美花园:凡尔赛花园让我做一回你的女人2023年10月9日医疗晨报google flight搜的转机多家的航线到哪家航司订票?High school grad rejected by 16 colleges hired by Google《潮起潮落》 and 《黑海上牧场》by H Longfellow and AP这些年这些人这些事—回国散记之公务员们Google Ads的新掌门的升职速度好快以前听大佬们说单亲妈妈租客是下下之选。现在深有体会如祺出行、飞天兆业,拟香港/美国上市,备案补充材料要求(2023年10月7日—2023年10月12日)趁着芝马的秋风,推荐一款新型健身运动余生应该为谁忙Light and Shadow俄乌战争的启示夏日与梵高的约会 (A Summer Day with Van Gogh)On the frustration of the "Google boy" in his college appli.Light and Shadow欢乐与挑战参半的芝马经历2023年10月9日历史上的今天280刀JBL Pulse 5 Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)Google CEO at APEC:中国将成为AI(人工智能)领域的领头羊离大谱,google L6输了?chì rè?zhì rè?千词万字“返场赛”来了!浅笑低吟傲红尘White NoiseLight and Shadow被Google导航指引到沙漠迷路了!网友发文怒斥,Google道歉以色列曾经是个全民带枪的国家,苏珊米勒每日运势2023年10月9日长篇小说连载《此世,此生》第五十五章四2023年10月9日价格早报孤寂的格陵蘭峽灣 — Prins Christian sundCheckmate HATE: 10th Annual Chess-in-the- ParkNAP 的8折Lululemon 参加,有off white 的defien 和scuba奴隶、奴隶制与奴隶社会日本仲夏风物诗最新英语周刊分享:New Yorker《纽约客》2023年10月9日一本不错的关于量子物理学的科普书
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。