Redian新闻
>
APAD: If the mountain will not come to Mohammed,

APAD: If the mountain will not come to Mohammed,

7grizzly
楼主 (文学城)

Mohammed will go to the mountain

Meaning: If things aren't going your way, you'll have to adjust to the way they are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We who grow up soaked in the spirit of the Tao have been taught to be "like

water" whose ability to adjust is hard to beat.

Nonethess, the saying could be useful when speaking with Muslim folks in mind

(or in person). Acknowledging one's culture is a best way to gain their

goodwill.

盈盈一笑间
2 楼
山不过来,我过去。为值得的事情,可以考虑妥协。关键点是,山,值不值得我去?
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
如果不值得,山不过来,我也不会过去的。大不了,从此陌路。哈哈。
唐宋韵
4 楼
山不转水转。
7grizzly
5 楼
Sure. It also depends on my health, airfare,
7grizzly
6 楼
gas price, weather, traffic, so on and so forth. :-)
方外居士
7 楼
It reflects how ppl treat the relation with environment
7grizzly
8 楼
水不转二人转 :-)
7grizzly
9 楼
That's the first time I learned ppl == 'people'!
盈盈一笑间
10 楼
hahaha, so funny. You made my day! cannot stop laughing...
7grizzly
11 楼
Of course we won't go. That's not a mountain, it used to be
7grizzly
12 楼
a landfill and the water-treatment plant nearby stunk!
盈盈一笑间
13 楼
Oh my gosh...hahaha
waterfowl
14 楼
This is a good one.
古树羽音
15 楼
有些问题看似容易却很难,认为好办却又不易,换个角度,很多事情可能会“无为而治”?或“契而不舍”?
7grizzly
16 楼
Thank you!
7grizzly
17 楼
Please be specific :-)
相关阅读
落日余晖,超级滿月Common birds and not so common flowers【未选之路】(七言古诗译 The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost)墨尔本免费万圣节活动:The Haunted Theatre!10月28日开启!总领馆领事证件处2023年9月29日、10月2日、10月3日放假通知APAD: A house is not a home随机最新英语月刊分享:The Atlantic《大西洋月刊》2023年10月野有蔓草(苏格兰古歌谣:Wild mountain thyme)神仙打架咱照旧。Mind me not the clash of gods 神仙打架咱照旧【齐风猎作品】你是否,珍惜曾经的拥有?加拿大的医疗卫生保健是省立管辖,provincial NOT federal.Chinese刚刚,交易所公布最新IPO排队名单(截止到2023年10月29日)​法國空姐把踟走走丟中國男孩用行李箱運回中國: 狗肉飯店请教: Honda Oddesey engine will not start 。. 见内。多谢!【纽约周边滑雪场推荐 】北美最长滑索道Hunter Mountian、 100%雪地覆盖Mountain Creek...Weibo Rolls Out Community Notes to Combat MisinformationAPAD: The chickens come home to roost.time does not dye,如何贴切优美地翻译?Kissinger, not KillingerAPAD: Man does not live by bread aloneAPAD:It’s not over till it’s over一百零六 怡园一百零五 创作谈第十一章 现代社会经济体系的运作 (4)【唱坛好声音】为八仙门“音你精彩”音乐会暖场~【花田错+心中的日月live】,come on in!No Party For Cao Dong Commit Tour 2023|2023 草東沒有派對北美巡演APAD: I am not my brother's keeper.APAD: The race is not to the swift,面试技巧|如何回答What other companies are you interviewing with?修复 Arch Linux 中的 “Bash: man command not found” 错误 | Linux 中国如祺出行、飞天兆业,拟香港/美国上市,备案补充材料要求(2023年10月7日—2023年10月12日)阿猫河边钓大鱼中西黑五转泊车,一早出门看门外干啥(hint:not 逃离 UCLA)【浮云以及五月暴风雨】【Floating Clouds & May Storms】丁玲现象散记【回家的路】“Come Home To Me”, 故乡的味道【一句话翻译】Do not poke the bear. 不要去戳熊Gatlinburg: A gem in the Great Smokey Mountain (10/30/2023)
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。