Redian新闻
>
Here comes the Sun

Here comes the Sun

waterfowl
楼主 (文学城)

Strolling alone on a lengthy stretch of deserted beach in complete darkness in anticipation of seeing the famed Gangeung sunrise. The moment of solitude is soul cleansing, but at the same time, a bit unnerving. 

Here comes the sun. It's well worth the wait. The rapid changing of colors,  as if the world is coming to life,  is exhilarating to witness. I need to get out more often to appreciate the wonders of nature. 

更多我的博客文章>>>

Here comes the Sun 萝卜烧带鱼 脚印 江陵行 - 饮食篇 不同口味,一样好吃。
7grizzly
2 楼
Nature teaches and nature heals. Great videos.
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
It's like the brightest sunrise,waiting on the other side of
盈盈一笑间
4 楼
the darkest night. Don't ever lose hope, hold on and believe

盈盈一笑间
5 楼
Nature teaches and nature heals. yup.
方外居士
6 楼
+1
唐宋韵
7 楼
”海日生残夜“。。。
卫宁
8 楼
beautiful!
waterfowl
9 楼
So true. Thanks!
waterfowl
10 楼
Speaking words of wisdom. Thank you!
waterfowl
11 楼
Nice!
waterfowl
12 楼
Thanks!
唐宋韵
13 楼
抄的,哈哈。
waterfowl
14 楼
抄得妙! : )
相关阅读
赛前最后一个长距离跑家庭Gym完成,让LD没有借口不锻炼身体【解字】安全《Hot Sun, Burn Me into Ashes Please》《烈日,请把我烧成灰烬》为什么喜欢吃辣?吃瓜:婚姻存续期内以“第三者”身份长期通奸,亚利桑那州立大学华人员工Ying Sun“禁止骚扰案”败诉冰岛伊萨菲厄泽(Isafjordur),山山相依赏析金庸(下):风流之下的江湖隐喻(3)每天10句英语口语|How's the weather there today?Anti-Consumerism Advocate Encourages Rethinking Life’s PleasuresIn Northeast China, Tourists From the South Spark a Winter BoomColes 11月29日-12月5日打折图册跑步看世界-波士顿(6)花卉摄影,静听绽放Officeworks 最新打折图表!2023年10月6日 - 2024年2月5日河豚生鱼片、河豚火锅(图)汇报一下上次提的刷St Regis海上屋,一晚积分12万,付钱是$3500一晚.The Bookstore Giving Shanghai’s Women a Room of Their Own完蛋了,买TB 时多打了几个零,现在银行overdrawn 了,下周一你凭什么十年寒窗,就超越我三代人的努力?再做反弹板晚秋跑步安全Worshiping the Sun冰山上的来客为何《沧海一声笑》?红色日记 决心务农 10.1-31【美坛综艺秀】Rising Sun(诗 + 歌)克罗地亚杜布罗夫尼克(Dubrovnik),弄堂见闻How Residents Are Rebuilding Shanghai’s Urban Communities我来了,卢浮宫!(Here I am)画了一年多的油画《打球去》终于完成啦!面试技巧|如何回答What other companies are you interviewing with?领先船不是领导船APAD: There's nothing new under the sun陈教授一家6位哈佛博士Light and Shadow提醒!2023年11月5日「冬令时」驾到!又可以多睡1小时了,记得调闹钟哦!《Right Here Waiting》英语VS国语翻译表演唱太行山水(2)装叉挨打Coles 11月29日-12月5日打折,牛肉派、饺子半价
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。