2 楼
哈哈,第二个是豌豆公主?
方外居士
3 楼
哈哈,应该是的。想来惭愧,我第一次知道豌豆公主的故事是老婆给儿子讲童话的时候。
疏影笑寒
4 楼
How about your sleep style? Is there any style for

common people? For working class people?

godog
5 楼
Where are scientists? They never sleep?:))
方外居士
6 楼
Hmm, it can be extended! definitely more sleep style
方外居士
7 楼
Scientists’ sleep style may have no fun
7grizzly
8 楼
Gosh! I never knew my old friend was boogie man!
方外居士
9 楼
Hahahahaha
7grizzly
10 楼
Does "boogie man" mean "boogeyman"? My dictionary didn't say
7grizzly
11 楼
So there is a "豌豆公主的故事"? I felt no shame though :-)
方外居士
12 楼
Yes, same
方外居士
13 楼
哈哈哈,now I feel much better!
waterfowl
14 楼
How about boogeyman under supermodel's bed : )
方外居士
15 楼
哈哈哈
TJKCB
16 楼
None but architech himself authored such cartoons
方外居士
17 楼
Make sense
卫宁
18 楼
no doubt, architect drew it :))
相关阅读
红色日记 特大喜讯 1.26-31【囧囧有神】still loving you【谁是大模王】 兄妹合唱 《You Raise Me Up》 真人秀市区Loop房源L02 | 不收中介费/芝大Downtown/SAIC/DePaul/Loyola/Roosevelt/CCCAPAD: You can't go home againAPAD: You are what you eat【一刻永恒】I Will Always Love You"you are in good hands"恭喜盈盈上任 from you, what can I borrow面试技巧|如何回答Where do you see yourself in 5 years?小伙网购24支玩具枪被判无期,公安局长收藏20支真枪被判3年WHAT A 2023 GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN MEANS FOR YOU新泽西州雕塑公园(Grounds for scuplture),写实写意Do you like snow?【Still Loving You】 蹭寿星底板 送寿星09082023 R u ready?摄影欣赏:湖海风光皆未同天使们都是要飞走的APAD:You can’t teach an old dog new tricksWindows 11已原生支持11种文件存档格式,包括7-Zip和RARI love you, dad.Light and shadow老师,请帮我写大学推荐信面试技巧|如何回答How would your boss and colleagues describe you?APAD: Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weepYoung Chinese Street Vendors Toil for Friendship, Freedom《I Give You Silver, You Give Me Gold》《我给你银,你给我金》APAD: If you've got it, flaunt it.Hi see you tomorrow如祺出行、飞天兆业,拟香港/美国上市,备案补充材料要求(2023年10月7日—2023年10月12日)图记:星州日内瓦湖畔的惬意周末APAD: 祝贺盈盈上任美坛版主. Now you are on the ball :))City Slickers: How Shanghai Is Outfoxing Its Raccoon Dog Problem2023年10月7日价格早报癌症袭来,如何面对10 things your MOM never told you【上海美国中心活动】福布斯兄弟与早期中国贸易的故事系列线上讲座,11月3日,11月10日,11月17日19:00快唱断了气的 You Belong With Me2023年11月7日起中国可以海牙认证了,再也不用双认证三级认证了!【附实战经验】咀外文嚼汉字(282)“劳农兵”、“红卫兵”
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。