Redian新闻
>
To make myself more punctual I ... ...

To make myself more punctual I ... ...

移花接木
楼主 (文学城)

Going to work with flexible hours is an advantage to whom occasionally missed the alarm clock. To someone not so self-disciplined is a curse. Like me, I was not used to be like this, now seemed procrastination has got me badly. With all the amenities around I turned this occasionality into regularity. I hated it but could not overcome it. I don't think I even have the nerve to try to overcome it. I don't mind to stay late just can't come in early.

So I decided to take bus. The buses have schedules that can force me to be punctual. I have done this for a week and can't be happier to the decision so far. There is also about 30mins walking for each single trip before getting on and after getting off the bus. So an hour's hiking exercise everyday. At certain times some bus services are put as special - no payment required. I am having fun to catch these free rides.

I also find other benefits from bus riding, you shall see below... ... . I have been driving along this route over 10 years, can't count how much excitment I missed.  Now I can free my hands from the steering wheel, look around and capture moments and scenes.....

1. The morning blue hour, as days getting longer I can walk into the golden hours someday.
2. Got off the bus, walked by the creek I have been passing for years , twice a day. The reflection of sunlight on the water surface is attractive.
3. The same creek, at different time of a day, different lighting condition
4. Can you see a duck in the front? there are more waterfowls from the far end.
6. I am always curious about this barn, pass it twice a day, never see anyone in and out, how do they make living with this old handcraft. They seemed doing well.
7. Want to take a guess in where this photo was taken?
8. Sunset evening of the train station
9. A gloomy day after snow fall, the same train station.
10.A gloomy day after snow fall, the same train station.
11. A sunset evening
12. A typical winter day in Canada
13. Canadian knows the best on how to deal with snow dump.
14. Evening lights on, home time
15. One day you ran into the gloom
16. Another day, on the same road same time of the day, you ran towards sunset.
17. In a photographic term, the times of the day is called the Blue Hour, You got that?
18. The blue hours happen twice a day. Dawn & Dusk
19. Flood control trench.
20. I feel peaceful for this one.
21. On the bus, could encounter something like this, you never know.
22. Adorable
23. More to come... ...

?

7grizzly
2 楼
Love Canada, and miss the snow and Tim Hortons
最西边的岛上
3 楼
Kudos to you!
盈盈一笑间
4 楼
an hour's hiking exercise everyday in winter?! WOW!
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
Hats off! Beautiful scenery is a reward to you.
moonlight7
6 楼
Beautiful!
妖妖灵
7 楼
Gorgeous! Pleasure before business! Six birds with 1 stone!
妖妖灵
8 楼
1. Get up on time.2. Enjoy scenery.3.Fitness. 4. Enjoy hobby
妖妖灵
9 楼
of photography. 5. Breathe fresh air.6. May make new friends
移花接木
10 楼
Slow down, look around with a heart of appreciation,
移花接木
11 楼
beauties are seen everywhere
移花接木
12 楼
用Google translation翻成汉语贴摄坛,I feel like a joke.
移花接木
13 楼
I wear beanie hat, what about you?
7grizzly
14 楼
Oh. Translation? Forget it :-)
天边一片白云
15 楼
Good for you. I guess you only need to take one bus.
移花接木
16 楼
2 , thought trans buses miserable but work like a charm
盈盈一笑间
17 楼
Looks cool. I have beanie for winter hat too.
盈盈一笑间
18 楼
Exactly
相关阅读
M1加兰德,莫辛纳甘,李恩菲尔德哪一款二战步枪recoils moreChatbots, Self-Care, Alter Egos: What Young Chinese Want in 2024每天学一句英语台词|​Don't sell yourself short两首《万家灯火》2024年2月1日历史上的今天Recalling A Snowing Feast. 忆雪 (and one more)2024年2月3日星期六RELO北京英语教学研讨会我的初中(二):安得广厦千万间俺70岁了 看俺的头发 黑色为主 所以不需染发关于朱令铊中毒的一点讨论联想2024年将发布全新AI OS操作系统;百度Create大会4月16-17日在深圳举办丨AIGC日报In China, Young Fans Are Swapping Merch For Self-Made ‘Freebies’头发变白到底是什么原因?如何改善?唱《Yesterday Once More 》献给美语坛版主,盈盈,Missing you作别流年2024年2月1日医疗晨报固定收益 | 【REITs深度观察】产权型REITs承压下跌,四季度运营边际走弱——(公募REITs2024年2月报)证监会对1家企业拟美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月26日—2024年2月1日)APAD:Fake it till you make itShanghai Study Unlocks Key to Better Pancreatic Cancer Treatment娃最难爬藤的收入群体:parents make $158200 to $222400 a year纽约是世界之都,其它城市基本没可比性APAD: It is more blessed to give than to receive【新春对对碰】《Hallelujah》is 《More Than I Can Say》碰云起与法国妹纸2023虽然过的不尽人意但是也要总结一下!APAD: One swallow does not make a summer【怀念巨星】Yesterday Once More【星坛春节综艺会】暖场 《More Than I Can Say》, by 云起 / AP德彪西的音乐图像:引言《再见,布里诺斯艾利斯》从飞行员训练时间,飞机性能,预警机等方面讲,美国空军已经被中国空军拉下太远?探春来评价一下《留德十年》读书笔记美股基本面 - 2023_12_31 * 晨报 * 一入江湖岁月催!心中有基本,临危不慌张。新年快乐,来年再战。3%的通胀率,24年后的购买力下降一半:糊涂如是说..给裸根兰花安家,一起新年快乐APAD:When life gives you lemons, make lemonadeNo one can make you feel inferior without your consent嫉妒的心灵不美丽回国札记之十四:临行喝姐一碗汤Musk 损失惨重啊啊啊,more than $55 billion的pay package被法官叫停了
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。