Redian新闻
>
Are u too busy?

Are u too busy?

妖妖灵
楼主 (文学城)

Are you just keeping yourself busy and not taking the time to improve how you do work?

康赛欧
2 楼
我遇到要学新东西的时候,知道会事半功倍,但有时会莫名其妙地烦躁。
妖妖灵
3 楼
我是看我老板的一个类似贴图,觉得很有道理啊。就是磨刀不误砍柴工吧~有没有英文的proverb?
康赛欧
4 楼
Sharpening a knife is worth the effort it takes to chop
康赛欧
5 楼
firewood. 我问了ChatGPT,可以这么说,下面是它的解释:

Ask: If I say, “Sharpening a knife is worth the effort it takes to chop firewood." do people understand it?

GPT Answer: 

Yes, if you say "Sharpening a knife is worth the effort it takes to chop firewood," people would generally understand the metaphorical meaning behind it.

This phrase is a metaphor for the value of preparation. It implies that putting in the effort to prepare (sharpening the knife) is important because it makes the task (chopping firewood) easier and more effective. In a broader sense, it suggests that taking the time to prepare for something will result in better outcomes.

So yes, this sentence is likely to be understood as advice to prepare well for tasks in order to achieve better results or efficiency.

康赛欧
6 楼
估计还有更好地说法,但ChatGPT没有给出更好的答案,希望大家集思广益。
康赛欧
7 楼
GPT 给了两个说法 ”A well-honed blade saves sweat and strain."
waterfowl
8 楼
I put in the amount of work commensurate with what I'm paid.
移花接木
9 楼
For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned:

Benjamin Franklin

移花接木
10 楼
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend... .

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. Abraham Lincoln
最西边的岛上
11 楼
子曰:工欲善其事,必先利其器
最西边的岛上
12 楼
Handy tools make a handyman/handywoman?
妖妖灵
13 楼
ChatGPT的答案不错啊. Simple and concise!Like it!
妖妖灵
14 楼
Nice!I will memorize it!
妖妖灵
15 楼
This‘s 磨刀不误砍柴工!Which 1 came first?U knew all these by APAD?!
妖妖灵
16 楼
Congrats!:)所以,工作时间越长越好:)
妖妖灵
17 楼
成语翻得漂亮!
妖妖灵
18 楼
朗朗上口啊!我还专门去查了一下有没有这个proverb:)
移花接木
19 楼
哈哈哈,Benjamin Franklin is 103 yrs older than Abraham Lincoln
妖妖灵
20 楼
U got me wrong.:) 我是想知道磨刀不误砍柴工和林肯的名言,哪个先有的?林肯读过中国成语故事?:)
移花接木
21 楼
by piece work
盈盈一笑间
22 楼
Work hard + work smart
妖妖灵
23 楼
Right on!
妖妖灵
24 楼
Just learned the word:计件工作
相关阅读
Synopsys官宣收购Ansys:产业变了,EDA变了美女凶猛(图)报税问题请教,depreciation,据说美国名校看待SAT成绩是这样的在加州卡梅尔谷度过的长周末退休后的portfolio 全部equity头像|𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞·招桃花头像证监会对4家企业拟香港上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月12日—2024年1月18日)证监会对1家企业拟美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月26日—2024年2月1日)2024年1月22日历史上的今天四哥回来了,四嫂终于能够吃顿饱饭了2024年1月22日医疗晨报小华 (21)再问 西班牙旅行更新。卖房后买方要求索取赔偿的一点后续APAD: It's too little too late修理房子在时间上房客不予配合,请出招。多谢!云南镇雄突发山体滑坡,47人被埋【冯站长说安全】2024年1月22日关于朱令铊中毒的一点讨论作别流年《再见,布里诺斯艾利斯》我的初中(二):安得广厦千万间德彪西的音乐图像:引言2024年2月3日星期六RELO北京英语教学研讨会心率之谜——心理暗示的强大功能俄乌战争事实上乌已经胜利了,现在就是胜多胜少的问题。看我的分析。2023虽然过的不尽人意但是也要总结一下!请问TIAA现在下单买入 equility, 系统是什么时候交易,交易价格按哪个价格计算?谢谢Too good to be true?给裸根兰花安家,一起新年快乐两首《万家灯火》把社会财富浪费在芯片和AI上,会造成recession 的进一步恶化嫉妒的心灵不美丽昨日老提:許してください固定收益 | 【REITs深度观察】产权型REITs承压下跌,四季度运营边际走弱——(公募REITs2024年2月报)测试跑: 5.34km, 35分钟什么叫 “Strides” ?2024年1月22日价格早报美股基本面 - 2023_12_31 * 晨报 * 一入江湖岁月催!心中有基本,临危不慌张。新年快乐,来年再战。两次申请club进不去,娃郁闷了
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。