Redian新闻
>
APAD: 祝贺盈盈上任美坛版主. Now you are on the ball :))

APAD: 祝贺盈盈上任美坛版主. Now you are on the ball :))

卫宁
楼主 (文学城)
on the ball Attentive, knowledgeable, and quick to take action.I'm so glad that my assistant is always on the ball because I'm too scatterbrained to manage my schedule on my own.I can't believe Molly got that report done so quickly—she's really on the ball

alert to new ideas, methods, and trends. informal

1998 Romesh Gunesekera Sandglass It's big business now, you know. You have to be on the ball: go, go, go all the time. See also: ball, on
青松站
2 楼
Game on-:))&-long time no see-:))-,Bravo Bravo:))....
卫宁
3 楼
nice to see you here!
盈盈一笑间
4 楼
谢谢卫版雅临,蓬荜生辉。欢迎常来美坛玩啊。:))
卫宁
5 楼
盈班勇挑重任,相信美坛会越办越好!
盈盈一笑间
6 楼
哪里,盈盈是义工。美坛靠大家。引用美风版主的话,一起学,一起玩 ~ ~
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
松松,有朋自远方来。不亦乐乎?哈哈
平等性
8 楼
问好卫宁兄!
卫宁
9 楼
平等兄周末好!
xiaosai
10 楼
A good one! Right, now she's on the ball!! :)
卫宁
11 楼
haha, we all see it.:))
移花接木
12 楼
很形象
卫宁
13 楼
花帅好,到你的地盘上了,赶快拜码头:))
相关阅读
2023年9月16日物联网新闻APAD:You can’t teach an old dog new tricks最近觉得自己很“土”【囧囧有神】still loving you最新外刊精读:《新科学家》2023年9月16日恭喜盈盈上任 from you, what can I borrow海风吹来【冯站长之家】2023年9月16日(周六)三分钟新闻早餐2023年9月16日历史上的今天Erklärung zur Zusammenarbeitwell, it is official now《芦叶青青芦花白》&《烟火手记》【一刻永恒】I Will Always Love You2023年9月16日医疗晨报APAD: If you've got it, flaunt it.power ball winner拿到钱后,这大手笔。。。。。大家会这么花钱吗?nǚ hóng?nǚ gōng南方的同学们,hats off to you.每天10句英语口语|How's the weather there today?老驥伏櫪,不敵IT5116 血壮山河之武汉会战 富金山战役 4现代来袭之后,淳朴荡然无存!第二届世界华人作家笔会花絮:严歌苓谈移民创作2023年9月16日价格早报【2023坛庆】暖场 I’ll have to say I love you in a song"you are in good hands"文明的产生和发展(第二章摘要)WHAT A 2023 GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN MEANS FOR YOU秦岚低调认爱魏大勋!44岁生日获超多鲜花,疑已见家长同居试婚10 things your MOM never told you【2023坛庆】I couldn't leave you if I tried+ 蛋~Nan ZHONG 衷南 on Zoom NOWLight and shadow原子弹的前世今生(续)——曼哈顿计划的故事,Now It Can Be Told【2023坛庆】 5,6 放鹰篇 by 小赛Everything I do do you feel?US Treasury 20Y yield above 5% now中国证监会:境外发行上市备案补充材料要求(2023年9月22日—2023年9月28日)暑期度假去哪里最好玩【Still Loving You】 蹭寿星底板 送寿星快唱断了气的 You Belong With Me
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。