Redian新闻
>
【美坛综艺秀】Review

【美坛综艺秀】Review

老林子里的夏天
楼主 (文学城)

This was a theater project that I was involved in. During this project, we researched and learned how to apply  geometry elements into real life designs. Especially spirals.

Initially, I realize the spiral  that is on the ionic column cap, and thought that was fascinating and attractive.  Articles and documents have described that ionic column representing a female throughout Europe history. The spiral,  curves and the details in the pattern were very beautiful and looked extremely impressive.

However, when I started drawing the layout I found it quite challenging. You have to follow the precise geometric laws to get the beautiful spirals, you must also test the pattern location between spirals to find their optimal and correct position. Plus it was not a surface. There are three dimensions are waiting for you. Hence, it was not easy task if you are under deadline pressure. 

The following images are from the internet.  The black and white drawings are a self-examination samples after the drawing is completed.

恭贺盈盈荣任美坛版主。
这篇是疫情前写的,正好是英文,就此拋砖引玉。自知英文是我的弱项之一,还请美坛高手多多指正,拜托了!

10月24日是妈妈的生日,附上妈妈生前最爱哼唱的曲子《送别》。。。

怀念妈妈。。。

(音乐来自网络)

《GPT版》

I was involved in a fascinating theater project where we delved into the world of geometry and its real-life applications, with a particular focus on spirals.

What initially caught my attention was the spiral design on the Ionic column cap. It was a captivating and attractive feature. I discovered that Ionic columns have historically been associated with representing femininity throughout European history. The intricate spirals, curves, and patterns on the column were exceptionally beautiful and left a lasting impression.

However, as I began the process of sketching the layout, I found it to be quite challenging. Creating these beautiful spirals required strict adherence to precise geometric principles, and finding the optimal and correct positions for the patterns between spirals was no easy task. To add to the complexity, this was not a two-dimensional surface; it involved working in three dimensions. This made the task even more challenging, particularly when facing tight deadlines.

The images provided below are sourced from the internet. The black and white drawings represent self-examination samples following the completion of the drawings.

盈盈一笑间
2 楼
哇!被惊艳到了。之前就知道林兄绘画技术一流,原来是专业的建筑设计师。景仰!热烈欢迎雅临美坛。英文很棒,多谢分享。:)
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
音乐是流动的建筑,建筑是凝固的音乐。多谢分享优美的曲子。愿您的母亲安息。
waterfowl
4 楼
Amazing work of art!
云霞姐姐
5 楼
哎哟妈呀,我来逮人了,逮着林子问个好,好久不见!原来去做大项目去了…牛
云霞姐姐
6 楼
Good to know that Ionic column representing a female
移花接木
7 楼
哎呦怪不得在绘画摄影中的构图那么自如,你需要考虑architect吗?
颤音
8 楼
学习了,ionic
盈盈一笑间
9 楼
这帖子确实属于艺术品~~
盈盈一笑间
10 楼
美坛遇故知,不亦悦乎?
盈盈一笑间
11 楼
啊,除了绘画,也精通摄影呀?看来建筑绘画摄影都是相通的艺术~~
盈盈一笑间
12 楼
+100086 !
古树羽音
13 楼
了得!原来是建筑艺术家!先从画知人,现又透视建筑艺术,风格独特好棒,弦乐的配乐更是锦上添花。
相关阅读
逼真到可怕!Gen-2史诗级更新,手搓4K好莱坞大片,Midjourney梦幻联动,CEO:创意软件时代已死如祺出行、飞天兆业,拟香港/美国上市,备案补充材料要求(2023年10月7日—2023年10月12日)【美坛综艺秀】— 纠结老板写的perform review《秋天的诉说》&《天边的月亮》【固定收益】REITs深度观察 | 公募REITs反向吸并完成情况良好——公募REITs2023年10月报《唐宋韵》46.《宿骆氏亭寄怀崔雍崔衮》李商隐(Unburden Myself In Arduous Journey)【美坛综艺秀】How to get choked :解读命运的密码【美坛综艺秀】'Carolina in My Mind'红色日记 10.11-20Brand new iPhone 13 Pro 256g spay grey battery health 100%想听听室内设计网站 Havenly 和 Collov的 review,谢谢【美坛综艺秀】一首挺难翻译的诗 。恭贺盈盈成为美坛斑竹。第十一章 现代社会经济体系的运作 (1)Surge in Chinese Students Using AI for Academic Edge: New Survey【美坛综艺秀】No Jobs, no job; No Mac, no me!final walk through 发现问题怎么办?(请勿引用)【美坛综艺秀 】唱《花妖》歌词英译Asia’s Biggest Men’s Tennis Tournament Returns to ShanghaiOpenAI祭出绘画神器,Midjourney一夜下台!DALL·E 3联手ChatGPT,无需prompt一笔成神麦当劳的老夫老妻魏晋名士有道好,只泡自己喝的茶,不煲心灵鸡汤。老烟记事(365) 战友5144 血壮山河之武汉会战 崩溃 4The palace of Euclidean geometry (1. axioms and deduction)江湾五角场记忆七绝 小菜园Three Reasons Luxury Should Remain ResilientMidjourney+Gen2,7步完成「芭本海默」,引Karpathy惊呼|附实测经验The Glorious Temple of Geometry (3. Johnson’s Theorem)【美坛综艺秀】Social Media in Ancient ChinaFrom Streets to Pages: Inside the Life of a Beijing Courier【写完了,撒花】Review 我收藏的Jo Malone 香水【美坛综艺秀】deafer 枫林作品。祝大家越来越high。9年级数学上honor geometry,是不是申请stem没戏了?封神榜 Creation of the Gods I: Kingdom of Storms【美坛综艺秀】Sing a song【美坛综艺秀】包饺子 中英文的【美坛综艺秀】
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。