Redian新闻
>
How many have you tried?

How many have you tried?

waterfowl
楼主 (文学城)

10 out of 20 for me

11 out of 12 for me. Never had pannacotta.

暖冬cool夏
2 楼
Tried most of the deserts. Not a cheese person though.
waterfowl
3 楼
现在基本上不吃dessert了。
godog
4 楼
I like to try all them,but I'm lactose and gluten intolerant
waterfowl
5 楼
That's unfortunate. Miss out on many delicious treats.
godog
6 楼
There are few lactose and gluten free options like this one

for snacks. Not easy to find any in supermarkets, so sometimes I bake my own muffins or cookies with almond flour.

waterfowl
7 楼
Loved Oreos when I was a kid.
godog
8 楼
I happen to have some in office.Rarely had it.Too much carbs
7grizzly
9 楼
3: Cheddar daily; Parmesan weekly; Mozzarella yearly.
waterfowl
10 楼
So pizza once a year?
盈盈一笑间
11 楼
I never try blue cheese. How does it taste?
waterfowl
12 楼
Tastes good, smells bad. 臭豆腐。。。哈哈
7grizzly
13 楼
Or no pizza at all.
waterfowl
14 楼
Stilton and Roquefort are really smelly.
Marauders
15 楼
I like pepper jack
相关阅读
APAD: If you've got it, flaunt it.APAD: You are what you eatWill have 7 万+闲钱在IRA 账户上随时备用,现阶段不想追高股市,又不能买CD,买哪个MMF好呢?树梢挂明月,思亲在此时【囧囧有神】still loving youMillions of Chinese have embraced skiingI love you, dad.【一刻永恒】I Will Always Love YouHi see you tomorrow鸡血洗脑会(幽默小小说)东京浅草寺Woolworths 11月22日-11月28日打折,生鸡半价花神"you are in good hands"【尘封档案】系列之187:“心战”游戏Adele 《Make You Feel My Love》究竟是believe you还是believe in you?关键看这个...Coles 11月22日-11月28日打折,85折消费卡买到就是赚到10 things your MOM never told you我们是大唐盛世 第二十七章 华莱坞影视每天学一句英语台词|You have a roof over your headAPAD: Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep【五律】《对月思归》Coles 11月21日-11月28日打折图册交通擁堵的曼谷街頭【谁是大模王】 兄妹合唱 《You Raise Me Up》 真人秀APAD: You can't go home againIf there's no bread, let's have cake(没有面包,那就吃蛋糕吧)《陈子龙之“经世致用”》中秋节的断想Woolworths Orange Friday黑五促销最新打折图表 11月22日---11月28日!快唱断了气的 You Belong With Me面试技巧|如何回答How would your boss and colleagues describe you?Woolworths 11月22日-11月28日打折图册Do you like snow?证监会对4家企业拟香港上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月12日—2024年1月18日)【Still Loving You】 蹭寿星底板 送寿星How do you sleep?Makers鲲鹏周行事历 | 01月22日-01月28日《I Give You Silver, You Give Me Gold》《我给你银,你给我金》
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。