Redian新闻
>
Niu Niu's A Journey to Overcoming Fear & Forming Connections

Niu Niu's A Journey to Overcoming Fear & Forming Connections

康赛欧
楼主 (文学城)

Niu Niu's Trust: A Journey to Overcoming Fear and Forming Connections from Day 2

I brought my green budgie, Niu Niu, home on the second day. I started taming her.

Around 7 AM, I uncovered the blanket on the cage to wake up Niu Niu. I refilled the water and food and realized she appeared less fearful. However, she remained inactive and seemed less nervous when she woke up and saw me.

I offered Niu Niu a long millet treat while in her cage. At first, she appeared to be hesitant and scared. Eventually, she started eating it. However, she did not seem to have much of an appetite. I tried different methods to encourage her to eat, but nothing worked. Then, I tried to shorten the millet and found it more effective, so she willingly came closer to my hand to eat it. Surprised, she even stepped onto one of my fingers to eat the millet while eating. I felt happy that I started to bond with Niu Niu and get closer to her.

Moreover, I tried to hold the short millet in my palm; Niu Niu reached over and ate it. She also ate the grains that fell on the side of my palm. This is excellent progress.

I wanted to take a further step; I attempted to pet Niu Niu, but she initially avoided my touch. However, she finally accepted it after a few attempts and stopped dodging. Once I finished rubbing her, I promptly rewarded her with a millet.

At about 1 PM, I opened the cage door, and Niu Niu flew out, twisting her waist and walking around on the ground. I closed the bedroom and bathroom doors to prevent Niu Niu from getting scared and flying around the house. I did not want to force Niu Niu back into the cage, so I placed it on the ground. Meanwhile, I moved the cage closer to Niu Niu while she walked towards it. To my surprise, she recognized her cage and climbed back into it after wandering around. It was amazing to see how intelligent Niu Niu was, having only been in the new environment for a day and a half.

At around 4 PM, I tried to feed Niu Niu millet. While she was eating, she stepped on one of my fingers. I tried to move the millet back and forth, and she unintentionally followed it and ended up standing on my palm with her tiny feet. She liked millet very much, so when she saw it, she couldn't resist it.

Around 7 o'clock, after finishing my dinner, I held a millet in my palm. Niu Niu ate carefully this time and didn't step on my palm. I thought she was not hungry and realized she was still scared of me, but that's understandable since it had only been here for two days. Overall, I was delighted with the performance today.

康赛欧
2 楼
昨天继续以日志的形式写了篇英文短文,发在油管视频里,是有关怎么驯养我的虎皮鹦鹉的。见笑了。
暖冬cool夏
3 楼
A very detailed description of Niuniu! Good job!
盈盈一笑间
4 楼
超赞写英文日记。我记得TJKCB 同学也是有这个习惯。向你们学习!!!
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
+100086 A thorough portrayal
盈盈一笑间
6 楼
Go Niu niu 妞妞!Conquering fear is a significant achievement
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
for everyone
康赛欧
8 楼
谢谢!我没有写英文日志的习惯,不是在油管上post视频吗,我就把以前的写的中文日志翻成了英文。
康赛欧
9 楼
谢谢!有个油管里的网友,看了我的另一个视频,就问我是怎么驯养小鹦鹉的,我回答了他的问题,干脆就继续讲述牛牛。
康赛欧
10 楼
其实象我这样的微小视频博主,写这样的短文收视率不高,我写了一期后想放弃,但这个网友鼓励了我。
康赛欧
11 楼
说得真好!其实很多动物对人都有恐惧,虎皮鹦鹉由于我在宠物店买的时候不是手养的,是他们的父母养大的,怕人是终身的。
康赛欧
12 楼
希望没写成流水账,呵呵。。。
卫宁
13 楼
Saw two budgies, what's the name for the blue one? :))
康赛欧
14 楼
他叫天天,谢谢观看!
相关阅读
【美坛综艺秀假日篇】Best wishes for 2024!2024,我希望一年能赚10万读胡适“写给儿子的信”我在Performer中发现了Transformer-VQ的踪迹Mamba和Transformer合体!Jamba来了:超越Transformer!01/06/2024 好六讨论贴2024 年新年第一天OOTD穿搭纯加法Transformer!结合脉冲神经网络和Transformer的脉冲Transformer | NeurIPS 2023家居修理系列:卖房要略(6)小结2024,未来不可期Robot Transformers 是什么 Transformer?中国江苏同里,木船水乡再见2023, Happy 2024~~~FYI: Global Human Journey(图)斯洛文尼亚博希尼湖(Lake Bohinj),迷人湖光2024 你好!《大江大河3》Jan.08.2024 播出not on fear, USA was built on courage, imagination,Resolve王友琴:文革之罪七绝 大雪不见雪Mamba架构第一次做大!混合Transformer,打败TransformerChina’s Top Court Continues Campaign Against ‘WeChat Overtime’APAD: "The longest journey begins with a single step"灵猴花【会计师全职Offer】Eastern Accounting & Counsulting会计师录用Offer!|求职战报你好,2024!ABBA Happy New Year!AI 鲜测|2024 年谁还用手画原画啊!直接 Midjourney 生成就行了CNN、Transformer、Uniformer之外,我们终于有了更高效的视频理解技术2024 股市指南Strong start 2024【忽然想到】2024 你好!2024 rav4 油车 le四驱New Year's fireworks 2024 LIVE: NYC's Times Square ball dropDynamic intelligence discoveries that parallel the parent guidin五绝。倒食差Fear 有两种2024 第一个workday, 吐槽Learning Curve: Young Teachers Strive as Class LeadersRunner’s Tradition——2024 Opening老烟记事(390) 三剑客
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。