Redian新闻
>
FYI: Global Human Journey(图)

FYI: Global Human Journey(图)

最西边的岛上
楼主 (文学城)

From National Geographic(国家地理杂志): 

"Once some groups of modern humans began their migration out of Africa some 60,000 years ago, they kept going until they had spread to all corners of Earth. How far and fast they went depended on climate, the pressures of population, and the invention of boats and other technologies. Less tangible qualities also sped their footsteps: imagination, adaptability, and an innate curiosity about what lay over the next hill."

出处:https://education.nationalgeographic.org/resource/global-human-journey/

今早看到这张特殊的地图,和(链接)文中遗传学家对“现代”人类喜欢冒险基因变异的说法,觉得很有趣。说不定你和我都是属于这20%有"DRD4-7R"冒险基因的人(或他们的家人),所以我们会像蒲公英的绒球一样,飘到了离第一故乡这么远的地方哈。

moonlight7
2 楼
draw a personal journey picture? ~~
盈盈一笑间
3 楼
只看标题,也以为是环球旅行呢。世界那么大,我想去看看!:))
moonlight7
4 楼
现在交通便利,变成地球村了。村里转转没问题~~
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
Yeah. We all are people with adventurous genes. :))
盈盈一笑间
6 楼
so we go abroad to study and work
盈盈一笑间
7 楼
and eventually settle in a foreign country. Yayyy ~~
最西边的岛上
8 楼
Good idea, a map with flags shown where we've been ;-)
最西边的岛上
9 楼
Maybe I should change the title? ;-)
移花接木
10 楼
Not global human traffic!
最西边的岛上
11 楼
Couldn't be any more true. hahaha
最西边的岛上
12 楼
now I should really go and change the title ;-)
最西边的岛上
13 楼
Hope the new title is "better" (or not?) now ;-)

replaced "human" with "Homo sapiens"  

7grizzly
14 楼
Reminds me to re-read the Sapiens book.
最西边的岛上
15 楼
I think I shoud re-read too: "The Selfish Gene" ;-)
7grizzly
16 楼
Anything that stuck from the Selfish book?
最西边的岛上
17 楼
understood why it's so hard to get rid ofweeds in our yard.
7grizzly
18 楼
Probably I should read it too. Thanks.
移花接木
19 楼
Original one is good. homo is given other meaning
最西边的岛上
20 楼
Okay, back again ;-)
妖妖灵
21 楼
“We r like dandlions floating in a country which is far away
妖妖灵
22 楼
from our hometown”喜欢这句表达~
相关阅读
二十一世纪是南亚裔的世纪hé bàng?hé bèng?AI生图界扛把子被曝剽窃!复制粘贴好莱坞大片,Midjourney、OpenAI都中枪了离婚女人(30.离婚的女人,追爱的女人)老提,有人找!自在飞雪轻似梦Biang biang 面Midjourney文本渲染新升级,与DALL·E 3大比拼,看看谁更强雪媚娘,个个洁白如玉,五星级推荐!(图文+视频)【新春对对碰】环球影城(下)【追梦人】by 链子 天山AI早知道|同花顺推出问财大模型;Midjourney将推文本转视频模型;谷歌即将推出Bard AssistantLet’s Journey初邂烟雨江南求救,希望有经验的家长帮帮我这个无奈的无能母亲打败 Midjourney,这个 Google 大牛推出的 AI 产品凭什么弯道超车成功AI一个美股频道 - 花街动荡的秘密,K线背后的新闻AI早知道|微博上线AI评论机器人“罗伯特”;Midjourney计划上线一致性角色生成功能王友琴:Documenting a Nation's Madness, One Tale at a Time By BETH《繁花》一家门在上海春节团拜会上献唱《我的未来不是梦》!(四把男声好听~~)长篇小说连载《此世,此生》第五十六章五王友琴:Documenting a Nation\'s Madness, One Tale at a Time By BETH把和田放心上冰岛Kirkjufellsfoss,山脚瀑布Niu Niu's A Journey to Overcoming Fear & Forming ConnectionsAI 鲜测|2024 年谁还用手画原画啊!直接 Midjourney 生成就行了为什么这里好些人认为改变生活方式或者饮食而恢复健康不是真的恢复?【龙年卜卦】春风吹不停,喜闻乐见网友齐欢畅吃饭岁月之光 作者 冰花 英译 柳湄【新春对对碰】暖场 《花妖》車城 ft. 海子小红书有人分享Google 升职失败的故事回国札记之六:多么熟悉的味道穷游阿历克斯之冬游记之7Midjourney V6超进化,大神网友深度评测来了!画质逼真到可怕,人像图片令人惊呆89、长篇民国小说《永泰里》第十八章 君子好逑(2)3D版Midjourney来了?Luma AI发布Genie 1.0,生成手办只需10秒邓亚萍丈夫在法国,儿子长居外国,她却到处讲爱国帖APAD: "The longest journey begins with a single step"global entry的interview老约不上global entry 还是 nexus?乱入一个【美丽的心情】祝大家新春快乐!
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。