Redian新闻
>
活在当下 (Live in the Moment)

活在当下 (Live in the Moment)

康赛欧
楼主 (文学城)

冬夜,虽然寒流来袭,风雨交加,仍然阻止不了大众热切学习之心。四面八方而来的师兄,师姐们聚集在客堂,欢喜,踊跃地围绕在师父身旁听讲。

一位坐在角落里的师姐因天气寒冷而一直颤抖,师父随即唤她到炉前来取暖。这位师姐说担心待会儿下山会更冷,所以拒绝了师父的好意。师父说:“此一时,彼一时。要活在当下。赶紧过来吧!“

Translated by 康赛欧

On a winter night, despite the onslaught of cold currents and stormy weather, the sincere desire to learn from the masses could not be deterred. Senior brothers and sisters from various places gathered in the guest hall, joyfully and eagerly surrounding the master, listening attentively to his teachings.

A senior sister sitting in the corner shivered continuously because of the cold weather. The master then called her to come to the stove to warm up. The senior sister expressed concern that it would be even colder when she went down the mountain later, so she politely declined the master's kindness. The master said: "This too shall pass. Live in the moment. Come over quickly!"

更多我的博客文章>>>

活在当下 (Live in the Moment) 寄居蟹的家 (Hermit Crabs' Home) 铁杵磨成绣花针(From blunt iron to fine needle for embroidery) 踏实的阶梯 (The Stone Steps of Reassurance) A Believer of Vegetarian's Quest
永远老李
2 楼
Yes, I will Live in the Moment

There was from that saturday morning. I decided to live in the moment. 

It was a saturday. There was a live telecast of World Cup 2022 match between Holland and USA. At half time break, I stood up and quietly got dressed. I had to leave home. I must go inspite of that exciting soccer telecast. The reason is I need to attend funeral of my wife's friend who died of cancer recently. 

I arrived in church where the ceremony was. The whole thing is surreal. Short eight months ago, she had a weekend hiking with my wife in a park nearby. She wass in great shape. She actually walked faster than my wife does. Once they came home, they had pleasant chat. She looked healthy and loud and happy. I can't believe my ears that she was diagnosed with cancer a few days later. She quitted her job the very next day. Her supervisor was in charge of her treatment. Her supervisor is a world class cancer doctor. But it is not enough to save her life. I walked pass her casket. She went from a full of life woman into a body laying in a box. She looks different. I don't know how her husband and her kids cope with it when they spent time with her looking like that. That was beyond shock. She has everything she asks for. She has a good husband and good kids and good job and good car and good this and good that. She left all that in 8 months, just like that. Life is unpredicatable, man. 

康赛欧
3 楼
Thanks for sharing such a thought-provoking and sad story.
康赛欧
4 楼
Life is so fragile that it should be cherished.
暖冬cool夏
5 楼
Happiness is fleeting. If we can enjoy the comfort for a min
暖冬cool夏
6 楼
minute, go for it. We‘ll not know what‘s gona to happen the
暖冬cool夏
7 楼
next minute. 用流行话语说,就是我们不知道明天和意外哪一个先到:)
康赛欧
8 楼
暖冬说得好!很多时候,知道天有不测之风云,人有祸福之耽兮,但有时又会想,
康赛欧
9 楼
如果一不留神活到80,90岁,没钱是万万不行的。人真的很矛盾。
暖冬cool夏
10 楼
80-90岁现在好像是常态了:)你没问题,我还要努力赚钱:))当然身体好第一!
妖妖灵
11 楼
Live in the present
康赛欧
12 楼
我跟你一样,需要赚钱。趁着现在还有能力,还是能赚就赚点儿吧。
康赛欧
13 楼
说的不错
相关阅读
长篇小说连载《此世,此生》第五十九章四APAD: We know where you live.缺乏自信的超级大国《周处除三害》爆火,英文名为啥是「The Pig , The Snake and The Pigeon」?2024年3月29-31日吉利根博士线上带领你《让爱回家》:三代人疗愈——父母&伴侣&孩子我想借朋友30万hé bàng?hé bèng?量价时空TOP10*动能美股精选*2024_01_25_晚报 * URI,ADT,TEX,DAL,GRPN,NFLX,VLO,C《Yellow》/《流星》/ 《幸福》国家药监局关于批准注册325个医疗器械产品的公告(2024年3月)低谷时不要灰心一战时的中国,幸好没有站错队波加查赢麻了,三个臭皮匠顶一个诸葛亮借下面田牛妹的帖,说说怎么准备家里甩手掌柜的退休收入The Chinese ‘Auntie’ Who Hit the Road — and Never Looked Back到达卡塔尔多哈机场离婚女人(21.私校的豪华晚宴)日本没有退休基金也么有什么退休账户天外有天,人外有人,这个道理小孩应该尽早明白,去T5的会被逼着立刻要正视这个事实。长篇小说《谷雨立夏间》60 北京一日Trader Joe\'s 的Pizza Dough做多层发面葱油饼Woolworths 3月20日-3月26日打折,梦龙半价,洗碗块4折问一个老掉牙的问题: 借钱刘以栋:美国退休医疗保险,一个影响未来30年的选择怎么教育这种娃?啥都嫌不够好证监会对6家企业拟香港/美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月19日—2024年1月25日)绿色金融 | 2024政府工作报告:大力发展绿色低碳经济——绿色金融月报(2024年3月)美股基本面 - 2024_01_25 * 晚报 * 市值狂泻800亿美元 特斯拉被减肥药制造商拱下诠释Lu Xin, why so long 东西文化的解读 -礼失而求诸野grass-roots/collected wisdom ?sustainable freedom/moral va春寒料峭智利海景,波浪印象比波音更糟糕的是。。。#音乐连接你我#美国原住民乐队SIHASIN北京站音乐会,2024年3月25日,周一,20:00刚刚,交易所公布最新IPO排队名单(截止到2024年3月25日)​我虽然不懂CS,但是还是有一些可以分享APRIL COME SHE WILL, Art Garfunkel live 2021波音终于要动真格的了令人唏嘘不已比较Yale和CMU的CS课程
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。